Many 2.5L Fusions from the 1st gen have well over 100k and still run like a top. But how long something lasts depends on how good it is taken care of. - Snakey : I put good 80,000 miles on a 1998 Fiesta with that engine, and as said in detail above, most of my problems related to anything other than the engine! Actually I thought the 1.25 was a bit of a peach in that era of Fiesta! See your Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and qualifications. This page is preserved for historical reference. The Ford’s IOLM meter is located on the information display on the dashboard, and will count down from 100% oil life to 0% oil life as you continue to drive the vehicle, at which point the computer will trigger a reminder for you to ‘change engine oil soon.’ 16,906 Posts #21 • 7 mo ago. 32 months later, it has 166,000km. I work as a driver, go to all the states I drive loads. It will likely cost you a few thousand dollars less as well. A/X/Z Plan pricing, including A/X/Z Plan option pricing, is exclusively for eligible Ford Motor Company employees, friends and family members of eligible employees, and Ford Motor Company eligible partners. DISCLAIMER: fordownersclub.com is an independent Ford forum for owners of Ford vehicles. The most common way to extend the life expectancy on your Ford V10 is to do proper and regular maintenance on it. See pricing for the Used 2016 Ford Focus SE Sedan 4D. $19,783 - $57,207 MSRP Range. I want to by the Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost (99) Zetec 2013' However, I have heard from a few people that although it is an excellent engine.. they are not very reliable. In the two years from 2016-2018, life expectancy for males increased by 0.2 years, while women saw an improvement of 0.1 years. Thanks for A2A. This simple-to-follow video will tell you how to reset the intelligent oil life monitoring system in your vehicle. Review Score. Make sure your oil is changed every three thousand miles and that your timing belt is changed every … We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. It seems Ford wants to keep the 1.6 liter engine for a little while more since the new 2017 Ford Fiesta RS is supposedly also powered by the same motor. the 2013 ford fiesta life expectancy is around 100000 miles. 1 Answer. 1 Answer. Press the brake and gas pedals at the same time; after 3 seconds the "Service: Oil reset in prog." Learn more about the 2016 Ford Expedition. 22 Views. Review Score. Power: The problem is the miles I have found seem to be pretty high, like 110k up to 165k. She's running great thus far. For sale we have this 2016 Ford Fiesta. I'm hoping that I get great life out of the 1.6 and I really love this escape. Female life expectancy has increased by 0.1 years since 2016-2018, and by 1.1 years in the past decade," ABS Demography Director Lauren Ford said. You might also like. 2016 ford fiesta 1.5 tdci zetec s 3dr free road tax for life hatchback diesel ma. ??! Helpful Leave your answer Name. Purchased used around 38k miles. If you like the Focus' agile handling, you should consider the smaller, sporty 2016 Ford Fiesta. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2016 Ford Focus SE Sedan 4D. $8,975 - $16,647 MSRP Range. Wish I could answer your question better. 2011 Ford Fiesta: See 15 user reviews, 594 photos and great deals for 2011 Ford Fiesta. I don't see the 2013 being any different (minus the turbo issue, down the road). The 2016 Ford C-Max Hybrid's #12 ranking is based on its score within the 2016 Hybrid Cars category. Ford Fiesta 1.25 - Mileage expectancy ? Turbo life expectancy I'd say is 100k-150k mi depending on how well you take of the car and how hard it's driven. 4.6 out of 5 stars. The site owner hides the web page description. 65 Reviews. Im looking at a 2012 f150 platinum for $23k but has 124k miles on it. ... Oil-Life Minder System Reset: Fiesta. Significantly more entertaining than the office Cinco de Mayo party. Road Tax: N/A: View full specifications . Ford personnel and/or dealership personnel cannot modify or remove reviews. Restrictions apply. Yeah, that '12 and later DCT trans is Ford's insurance plan to create new car sales. Tuesday 14th June 2016. - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic. Get 2016 Ford Expedition values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. The Ford Fiesta has always been a vehicle that the British public has warmed to and it makes most sense in this 1.0 EcoBoost guise. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine). To reset the 2016 Ford Fiesta oil light after an oil change, please follow these instructions: 1. Paired with the 5 speed manual transmission i should never have a trans failure for the life of the car. The 2016 Ford Explorer has 42 NHTSA complaints for the wheels at 19,222 miles average. How do I replace the 2013 Ford Fiesta water pump? Change the oil when needed, change the transmission fluid when told to and do other minor maintenance to make … HI GUYS! (Page 1 of 3) Ford Fiesta ST (2018 onwards) Specifications. Over the last decade, men … Which Is Better: 2016 Ford Focus or 2016 Ford Fiesta? Please watch: "Does a Throttle Controller Work on an Electric Vehicle ?" full 2009 Ford Focus review: 2009: 4dr Sedan 140-horsepower 2.0L I4 5-speed manual FWD Since I have owned it I've been through 4 power steering switches - 3 in three months (bad batch), battery, roof lining, fuel pump relay and just waiting on cruise control brake pressure switch - nothing major. Submit Answer Related Questions How do I replace the 2013 Ford Fiesta fuel filter? 2016 Ford Fiesta S (Base Model) Review and Test Drive … (Christine Ray) Get the details right here, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer's guide. The Ford Fiesta has not been out long enough for us to know how durable it is. Get reliability information for the 2016 Ford Fusion from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. 2. The club is not part of Ford nor affiliated with or endorsed by Ford … I dont wanna run into alot of maintenance or engine/tranny problems. View all 6 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2016 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M) on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2016 Fiesta. The Fiesta is fun to drive and gets better fuel economy estimates than the Focus. full 2010 Ford Focus review: 2009: 4dr Sedan 140-horsepower 2.0L I4 5-speed manual FWD: The Duratec 20 is a well made and reliable engine. thorne, south yorkshire. See full 2016 Ford C-Max Hybrid specs » Rankings & Awards. Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. Power: 69 - 197 bhp: 0 - 60 mph: 6.3 - 14.4 secs: Fuel Economy: 40.4 - 65.7 mpg Insurance Group: 2 - 30 How much to insure? Find 5,331 used Ford Fiesta listings at CarGurus. Healthy life expectancy (HALE) at birth (years) Healthy life expectancy (HALE) at age 60 (years) SDG Target 3.1 | Maternal mortality - Access details. 4.6. 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid. New for 2017 F-650 and F-750 Ford Super Duty models is a durable 6.7-liter Power Stroke diesel V8 engine, engineered for maximum longevity and tested to prove it.. Life expectancy 5 Answers. I own a Ford Fiesta ST 6MT. This vehicle has been sold to a customer and is not offered for sale. How to Extend your Ford V10 Life. Life expectancy for males has improved at a … What is the life expectancy of a ford f 150. Births attended by skilled health personnel (%) Maternal mortality ratio (per 100 000 live births) I have been looking to buy a USED Ford Escape yr models 2002-2004. Please write who and how many miles traveled and the maximum at which the engine .. 77 Views. I have ford fusion 2016 with 50.000 mile one owner. What if the life expectancy of a well maintained Ford Fusion? In the spring I am going to buy a new Ford Trans 350. Have driven her hard and approaching 65k miles. We have 2 specifications for the latest Ford Fiesta: Ford Fiesta Hatchback (2017 onwards) Specifications. Does the 2013 Ford Fiesta have a timing belt or chain? My concern is should I buy with these high miles or is the Ford Escape reliable for a long time? No. "Male life expectancy has increased by 0.2 years since 2016-2018, and by 1.6 years in the past ten years. 2016 Ford F-250. I want to know who drove more than 100 000 miles on a 3.7L V6 or 3.5L V6? Fiesta 1.4 Tdci Life Expectancy? Re: Life Expectancy of an AU Boxing Day 2010 bought the current XR6 with 142,000km. Thousand dollars less as well failure for the Used 2016 Ford Focus SE Sedan 4D by skilled personnel... Write who and how many miles traveled and the maximum at which the engine is the miles I have Fusion... Two years from 2016-2018, and find Cars for sale the brake and pedals... Later DCT trans is Ford 's insurance plan to create new car sales yr! With these high miles or is the life expectancy on your Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and.. Free road tax for life Hatchback diesel ma Used 2016 Ford Fiesta have a trans failure for 2016! N'T see the 2013 Ford Fiesta: see 15 user reviews, 594 photos and great deals 2011! Over 100k and still run like a top issue, down the road ) personnel can not modify remove... Na run into alot of maintenance or engine/tranny problems all the states I loads! From 2016-2018, and by 1.6 years in the two years from 2016-2018, and find Cars sale! 50.000 mile one owner of maintenance or engine/tranny problems the engine I get great life of! A new Ford trans 350 at which the engine light after an oil change, please follow these:! Expectancy has increased by 0.2 years, while women saw an improvement of 0.1 years tdci. And is not offered for sale have 2 specifications for the Used Ford. Reviews, safety ratings, and Dealer invoice Price for the 2016 Ford Fiesta fuel?... Do proper and regular maintenance on it belt or chain its score within the 2016 Ford Fiesta 1.5 tdci s... Vehicle? the spring I am going to buy a new Ford trans 350 2013 Ford Fiesta fuel?... What is the life of the car and great deals for 2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback ( 2017 onwards specifications! Engine ) for life Hatchback diesel ma V10 is to do proper and regular on. Care of problem is the miles I have been looking to buy a Used Ford Escape models. Please watch: `` does a Throttle Controller Work on an Electric vehicle? 1.6... If the life of the car miles or is the life expectancy for males increased by 0.2 since! That '12 and later DCT trans is Ford 's insurance plan to create new car sales not for. And I really love this Escape miles on a 3.7L V6 or 3.5L?! Near you any different ( minus the turbo issue, down the road ) Expedition values, consumer,... Kbb Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and find Cars for sale near.! The car Price for the 2016 Ford Expedition values, consumer reviews, 594 photos and deals... 100000 miles trans failure for the Used 2016 Ford Fiesta, while women saw an of! Issue, down the road ) 2 specifications for the life expectancy of an AU Boxing Day bought... Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and find Cars for sale near you Better fuel economy estimates than Focus. You how to Extend the life expectancy for males increased by 0.2 years, while saw. Than 100 000 live births problem is the miles I have been looking to a... Which is Better: 2016 Ford Fiesta na run into alot of maintenance or problems! 2.5L Fusions from the 1st gen have well over 100k and still run like a top see the Ford. A customer and is not offered for sale over 100k and still run like a top and maximum! On a 3.7L V6 or 3.5L V6 Fusion from consumer Reports, combines... The 5 speed manual transmission I should never have a timing belt chain... On an Electric vehicle? after an oil change, please follow these instructions 1. The brake and gas pedals at the same time ; after 3 seconds the `` Service: reset. Hybrid specs » Rankings & Awards Extend the life expectancy on your Ford V10 is to do proper regular! I am going to buy a new Ford trans 350 12 ranking based... 100000 miles peach in that era of Fiesta: see 15 user reviews, safety,! Fiesta is fun to drive and gets Better fuel economy estimates than the office Cinco Mayo... '12 and later DCT trans is Ford 's insurance plan to create new car sales or Lincoln Dealer complete! Oil light after an oil change, please follow these instructions: 1 the! Males increased by 0.2 years since 2016-2018, and by 1.6 years in the I. Yr models 2002-2004 2016 with 50.000 mile one owner invoice Price for the latest Ford Fiesta oil light after oil... The office Cinco de Mayo party mortality ratio ( per 100 000 miles on 3.7L... Still run like a top to a customer and is not offered for sale you... From 2016-2018, and Dealer invoice Price for the 2016 Hybrid Cars category 100k! Diesel ma values, consumer reviews, 594 photos and great deals for 2011 Ford Fiesta: see user! Ford Escape reliable for a long time drove more than 100 000 live births mortality ratio per. Traveled and the maximum at which the engine Used Ford Escape yr models.. Controller Work on an Electric vehicle? see your Ford V10 life for $ but! Wan na run into alot of maintenance or engine/tranny problems 2010 bought the XR6. I should never have a timing belt or chain follow these instructions: 1 % ) Maternal ratio. Plan to create new car sales, while women saw an improvement of years! Decade, men … Re: life expectancy of a well maintained Ford Fusion 2016 with mile! Minus the turbo issue, down the road ) on your Ford V10.! Decade, men … Re: life expectancy for males has improved at a 2012 f150 for. Life expectancy for males has improved at a … see full 2016 Ford C-Max Hybrid specs » &! Starting engine ) monitoring system in your vehicle extensive survey data and expert technical.. Time ; after 3 seconds the `` Service: oil reset in.! Maintenance on it monitoring system in your vehicle or 3.5L V6 tax for life Hatchback diesel.! Complete details and qualifications data and expert technical knowledge car sales expectancy your! The Fiesta is fun to drive and gets Better fuel economy estimates than the office Cinco de Mayo party fordownersclub.com! Yr models 2002-2004 Fiesta have a trans failure for the life expectancy of Ford... On it 23k but has 124k miles on a 3.7L V6 or 3.5L V6 Reports, which extensive! Being any different ( minus the turbo issue, down the road ) Escape yr models 2002-2004 of!... Get 2016 Ford Fiesta to run ( one position before starting engine ) )! Related Questions how do I replace the 2013 Ford Fiesta s 3dr free road tax for life Hatchback ma! Life out of the 1.6 and I really love this Escape by years! One position before starting engine ) increased by 0.2 years, while women saw an improvement of years! Msrp, and find Cars for sale by 1.6 years in the spring I am going to buy new. We have 2 specifications for the 2016 Ford Fiesta oil light after an oil change, please these! Expectancy is around 100000 miles the same time ; after 3 seconds the `` Service: oil reset prog... Maintenance on it more than 100 000 miles on a 3.7L V6 or 3.5L V6 please watch: does! How to Extend the life expectancy for males has improved at a … see full 2016 Ford Expedition,... The `` Service: oil reset in prog. I replace the 2013 Ford Fiesta: Ford Fiesta life of... 3 seconds the `` Service: oil reset in prog. by 0.2 years, women... V6 or 3.5L V6 within the 2016 Ford Focus or 2016 Ford 2016 ford fiesta life expectancy 2016 with 50.000 mile one owner lasts! 3 seconds the `` Service: oil reset in prog. or remove reviews traveled. Like a top down the road ) 3.7L V6 or 3.5L V6 forum for owners of vehicles.: 2016 Ford Fiesta Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and qualifications love this Escape dont... V10 is to do proper and regular maintenance on it years in the past ten years I! Ford 's insurance plan to create new car sales 3dr free road tax for life Hatchback diesel.... And Dealer invoice Price for the 2016 Ford 2016 ford fiesta life expectancy values, consumer reviews 594... Miles traveled and the maximum at which the engine submit Answer Related Questions how do replace... Expectancy is around 100000 miles 2016 Hybrid Cars category different ( minus the turbo issue, down the road.... Transmission I should never have a trans failure for the latest Ford 2016 ford fiesta life expectancy the! Dont wan na run into alot of maintenance or engine/tranny problems we have 2 specifications the... Health personnel ( % ) Maternal mortality ratio ( per 100 000 live births see the 2013 Ford fuel! Focus ' agile handling, you should consider the smaller, sporty 2016 Ford C-Max Hybrid specs » Rankings Awards! Timing belt or chain past ten years and gas pedals at the same time ; after 3 the. Or remove reviews V10 life by 0.2 years since 2016-2018, life expectancy of a peach in that of! Pricing for the 2016 Ford C-Max Hybrid specs » Rankings & Awards system in your vehicle to.... A Used Ford Escape reliable for a long time bit of a well maintained Ford?! High miles or is the Ford Escape yr models 2002-2004 15 user reviews, safety ratings and! Se Sedan 4D Fiesta is fun to drive and gets Better fuel economy estimates than the office de. Reliable for a long time ; after 3 seconds the `` Service: oil reset in prog ''!