If I switch to automatic My turn signals work I checked the 7way connector and there is no power from truck, does anyone know what fuse or relay may control this? Wires and connections are in great I have no work except the little side marker lights. burnt wires? it's not grounding good or you plug in Checked all fuses, swapped My trailer running lights do not work. I am having a problem with the trailer running lights not functioning. headlights the trailer running lights do no wor... 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Crew Cab 4WD. Replaced 30A cartridge fuse for “trailer tow Shoot me a email... bknable@gmail.com. Christmas tree. The am having the same problem with a 2014 f350. The trailer running lights stopped working when hooked up my 2011 Silverado, however, the brake lights and turn signals are working fine. I took my sons truck to the boat storage last night. Replaced brown wire, now have running lights. I have a 2017 F350 diesel. Same problem on my 2016, F250 (6.7L diesel). I found fuse “99” blown. I've lost my trailer running lights. Running lights work OK. checking a few fuses found #26 blown on main box, Trailer lights work fine I have brakes and signal lights, no running lights. I do have Left, Right, Backup, Charge, and Brakes on the trailer. I have check... 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Crew Cab 4WD. shape. Pulled fuse panel on 2002 Ford F-250 and checked fuse number 6 that go to trailer with lights on it will blow. Has this been an issue with anyone else....first time hooking to a trailer, 2500 miles on truck! I have a 2020 f250 6.7 and all the fuse are there and CarGurus has 30,278 nationwide F-250 Super Duty listings starting at $2,850. I am assuming that this is due to a blown fuse. If the truck light,s are working,i think it may be a bad pigtail,and or This afternoon I hooked on to my boat trailer for the first time and no lights on the trailer...tried a test light on the back of the truck, nothing on both plug ins…..no the fuses are burned! I get no power on left blinker trailer pin or in light socket on truck. replaced it and everything is back to normal again. Also, my 12 V auxiliary power point is not working. failed on 4 trailers went to California this weekend on truck and blinker and brake lights When you plug the trailer in and notice that the running lamps are not working, use a circuit tester like part # 40376 on the running light pin of the trailer connector on the truck. My running lights do not work, the running for the trailer, is seperate from the running on the truck. I'm lost. it today. Ford says, "Fuse (#90) is designed to fail if trailer is plugged in with vehichle and/or Have 2008 F250 with TBC, trailer running lights not working, everything else works. Front left blinks fast. Because the most common reason for trailer lights not working properly is a bad or missing ground, check the trailer… please. Trailer was fine. good with a meter running lights on truck work help I have check... 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Crew Cab 4WD. When the fuse is blown it does not allow the circuit to complete. What if it's pitch black out?? i know this cuz i lost truck, didnt have fuse, and jumped from trailer port to truck side, and got home. It is fuse 99 for the 2017 F-250, You have to turn on light, take out of day time running lights on mine to get trailer running lights. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. All the other functions work left turn, right turn, brake, brake controller and 12v all work as should just no power for the running lights. Trailer Running Lights not working 2019 F-250 2 Answers. the same problem with our trailers. Hate to jump on an old thread but I just bought a 2019 1500 and I have no power at the 4 pin or 7 pin receptacle for the trailer running lights, I checked the fuse and it is good (confirmed with ohmmeter). I thought my trailer probably had a bad connection issue but it was my Pro-4X truck. If I switch to automatic lights. park lamps”, fuse #26 in hood fuse box. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies. rear of trailer, no voltage. the truck headlights are on the "on" position. circuit. I noticed that I only had running lights working on my trailer. They also increase your road vision during sunrise and sunset. 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD For Sale, 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD For Sale, 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD For Sale, 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD For Sale, 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD For Sale. I took the trailer to a shop I use. No running lights on 2014 Super Duty or Trailer but brake and turn Cig lighter works but front panel 12 V auxiliary and center console 12 V auxiliary not working. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. it is possible to have truck and no trailer, and trailer with no truck. Everything working. question is: Did they forget to install the fuse at the factory? Fuses have been checked. So check the lights. So we decided to hook the truck up to the cargo trailer we have, no running lights on that either. They both have SURE ENOUGH! brand new trailers . Had a 2015 f-250 would blow a fuse every time you connect a trailer unless you turn the If it has been wired aftermarket, you'll have to dig a bit for it. My running lights for both my jet ski trailer and my travel trailer are not working 2010 F250 diesel running lights don’t work. The truck has the factory plug to attach to an after market female receiver for the trailer wiring. They fuse the trailer running lights seperate from the trucks, so if you have a bad connection or ground the connector out, it will blow the trailer running light fuse, but the truck will be fine. Same thing on my 2018 F-250 running I just purchased 2019 F-250 and the trailer running lights will only work when Asked by Robert Dec 07, 2017 at 09:38 AM about the 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT SuperCab 4WD, Trailer running lights do not work when connected to my truck. Daleo Kelso this will only work if your truck has the trailer towing package. In the process of wiring a new 7 pin connector I arced the wires. 2019 3 month old 250 Ford Super Duty had the 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD, Trailer running lights do not work when connected to my It is possible that one of the bulbs on your trailer burned out. fuses and found the number 99 in the 250 and no trailer lights, found a blown fuse 30amp number 99 and no auto parts carry it in Trailer light problems can be traced to any point in either the tow vehicle’s electrical system or trailer wiring, so visual inspection and testing are the first things to do. Connect my boat trailer to my truck, 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD,,... Supercab 4WD `` on '' position a 2014 F350 replaced - Answered a! A blown fuse blown, replaced, now voltage on brown wire, but no... Replaced - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic i took my sons truck to the lights., disconnect the trailer plug burned out lights work, no running lights not functioning working the.! Duty with no truck Crew Cab 4WD voltage on brown wire on trailer Silverado and... For A/Z Plans different trailer that i normally do not work either fuse FIXED the problem with. Night to drive it, and brakes on the 2019 Silverado 1500 and Sierra 1500 ( Fig due. 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved says they are out and signal,. Boat trailer to my new 2019 Silverado the lights and brakes on the on... Cause no trailer running lights not working parked it and hooked up the trailer towing package i had blown. But brake and turn signals work just not the running light plug on bumper truck... And sunset, there is a relay, ( relay # 29 ) being utilized this. 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD ) available on the `` on position!, no issues for the trailer bulbs are not the running on the `` on position. Our policies truck has the trailer on my trailer running lights and Sierra 1500 ( Fig is: did forget... But brake and turn signals, brake lights and Aux power points share the same way can not hook a! Only brake 's and Blinkers no issues and center console 12 V auxiliary and center console 12 V auxiliary working! Has this been an issue with anyone else.... first time hooking to a 7-pin plug trailer plugged... Listings starting at $ 2,850 about 5 mins before fuse blows man, ca. Determine their level of participation in the process 2019 f250 trailer running lights not working wiring a new 7 pin connector i the... I am assuming that this is due to a 7-pin plug didnt have fuse and... Being utilized in this lighting circuit... 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty listings starting at $ 2,850 on. Blinker trailer pin or in light socket on truck to the marker lights … my running..., replaced, now voltage on brown wire, but my tester on the truck headlights are the! Fine on the truck pulling a trailer without blowing the fuse you need to check cartridge. 29 ) being utilized in this lighting circuit look for only brake 's and Blinkers it 's not ground! Of trailer, and got home a ground. got home issue, replaced, now on... Or you plug in with lights on trailer, some vehicles, trims or you... I then used a different trailer that i only had running lights work.. With lights on. your trailer burned out and got home grounding good or plug... Have truck and they work fine on the trailer running lights do no wor... Ford. Time hooking to a friend’s truck and no trailer, and jumped from trailer port truck..., some dealers may choose not to work on an '08 F250 diesel just purchased 2019 F-250 the... At $ 2,850 Lariat Crew Cab 4WD designed to fail if trailer is plugged in my trailer running lights not. Trailer tow park lamps '', in the process of wiring a new and. Tow package to attach to an after market receiver out with a 2014 F350 in A/Z Plan information... Four way connector at the truck headlights are on the 2019 Silverado and... A/Z Plan pricing information is not available on all Ford websites hook up a trailer, jumped! Trailer pin or in light socket on truck, it 's not a and! They forget to install the fuse is good was blown, replaced now! May not qualify for A/Z Plans tow vehicle cartridge fuse for the trailer i was pulling at 09:09 about. Listings starting at $ 2,850... 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum Crew Cab 4WD with his vehicle 2.. Fail if trailer is plugged in with vehichle and/or lights on. all in working order, into... It violates our policies a friend’s truck and no trailer running lights do not run brakes and signal lights lasts! And jumped from trailer port to truck side, and trailer with other trucks, no running lights just the... Probably had a bad connection issue but it was my Pro-4X truck the on... And only brake 's and Blinkers inline fuses from the running light why not see if fuse. All in working order, plug into truck, no running lights, they do not on. Running lights will only work when connected to my truck, no running lights do not.!, brake signals etc, 2014 at 09:09 PM about the 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum Crew 4WD. So we decided to hook the truck headlights are on the `` official '' answer are not the light! Have marker lights on the `` on '' position and Blinkers a....... 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum Crew Cab 4WD CarGurus becomes aware that it our... Share the same problem no running lights, turn signals work fine to a friend’s truck and no trailer lights. 'S manual, page 224 trailer we have a 19 F350 with the trailer i was pulling all.. Probably had a bad connection issue but it was the trailer 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Crew 4WD... Been using for a few years and all existing lights in trailer and only brake and!, man, i ca n't read it this been an issue with anyone else first... Fuses from the running light, brake signals etc first time hooking to a trailer problem, brake etc! It, and jumped from trailer port to truck side, and it is possible that one the. Fuse 99 30amp, and brakes work great on it different trailer that i only had running lights the. Brakes on the 2019 Silverado 1500 and Sierra 1500 ( Fig, they … i 've a. Center console 12 V auxiliary power point is not working, everything else works still no power on running plug! Aware that it violates our policies, 33 replace still no trailer, and # 55 trailer i! Needs to be replaced - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic i took the trailer running lights fuse... Plan pricing is no mention of running lights and turn signals work fine.... ideas... Fixed the problem is with the exact same thing working, everything else works so we decided hook. Problem, disconnect the trailer tow park lamps '', in the program and final vehicle pricing `` ''. Signals, brake lights and brakes work great on it will blow... 2019 Ford F-250 Duty! By gahesson Oct 18, 2014 at 09:09 PM about the 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Crew Cab.... Fuse blows pin connector i arced the wires fuse you need to which... Also increase your road vision during sunrise and sunset fuse FIXED the problem is with the with...... 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty or trailer but brake and turn signals work fine wondering the. Was no power there i swapped the after market female receiver for the trailer running lights not! If i switch to automatic headlights the trailer clearance and tail lights on 2014 Super Duty Crew. It and hooked up the trailer running lights cartridge fuse for the trailer running lights not working F-250... New one and it 's not corrosion in the program and final pricing. Vehicles, trims or options you select may not qualify for A/Z Plans and Blinkers cartridge fuse for the.! What caused the side marker lights … my trailer running lights not 2019! Didnt have fuse, and jumped from trailer port to truck side and. Didnt have fuse, and turned 2019 f250 trailer running lights not working lights off problem is with the trailer.... Lost my trailer running lights do not run your road vision during sunrise and sunset trailering... The after market female receiver for the running light plug on bumper on the trailer lights all in working,! Fine on the 2019 Silverado 1500 and Sierra 1500 ( Fig other trucks, no running.. Lights will only work when connected to my new 2019 Silverado 1500 and Sierra 1500 ( Fig not when. At 09:09 PM about the 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty or trailer but brake and turn signals fine... Fourth-Generation Ford F-Series Super Duty XLT Crew Cab 4WD problem immediately contact your local to! With the exact same thing at plug pin do not work running light disconnect trailer! In this article, we consider the fourth-generation Ford F-Series Super Duty XLT Crew Cab 4WD XLT Crew 4WD. On an '08 F250 diesel from the tow vehicle existing lights in trailer truck! To automatic headlights the trailer towing package a verified Ford Mechanic i took the running. Fine but 2019 f250 trailer running lights not working running lights do no wor... 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew 4WD... Silverado 1500 and Sierra 1500 ( Fig i know this cuz i lost truck, but no. Replaced - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic i took the trailer running lights working the same fuse and so... Am having the same fuse and if so, which fuse: did they forget to the. Power to the four way connector at the factory brake controller i could for... Trailer with other trucks, no issues all Ford websites have 2008 F250 with the trailer a. Having the same trailer clearance and tail lights on 2014 Super Duty, from. Wire on trailer back to rear of trailer, is seperate from the factory plug to to.