Dog; Blue Heeler X Kelpie; Blue Heeler X Kelpie. Taking deposits. L ELEVAGE AMATEUR DE CHIENS DE PROTECTION DE TROUPEAUX DANS ... Voir la fiche. Australian Kelpie dog breed information including pictures, training, behavior, and care of Australian Kelpies. your own Pins on Pinterest These include the Blue Smooth Highland Collie, Bull Terrier, Dalmatian, and black and tan Kelpie. Gorgeous red kelpie pups. Nomenclature FCI; groupe 1 section 1-chiens de berger. Australian Cattle dog; Hello, I am looking for a cattle puppy for my mum's upcoming birthday.. her border collie died quite some time ago now. … This is why we feels she’d be more suited as a family pet which unfortunately we can’t provide. $400. Ever since she died she has wanted another puppy, and also we live on a 280 acre family farm so we kind of need a dog. Dog sports are also a great way to bond with him and help him expel some of his energy. Adresse : Elevage FD4S Kangalfarm fr Domaine de Chaussy 07150 Lagorce . Good in the vehicle and on the... $1,500.00 Video. The Working Kelpie would excel at dog sports such as agility, obedience, dock diving, herding trials or even Frisbee toss. . Victorian kelpie Gogetta Brue was the top dog with his handler Joe Spicer, beating NSW to the glory. Border collie cross kelpie puppies For sale 5 bitches 1 dog All black Looking for their forever homes Will make lovely pets and good with children Both parents... pets4homes.co.uk . All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Rescue group: Ballarat Animal Shelter: PetRescue ID: 822488: Location: Alfredton, VIC: I'm a very active dog seeking a very active owner! The Australian Kelpie, or simply Kelpie, is an Australian sheep dog successful at mustering and droving with little or no guidance. ♥ Parcourez nos annonces de chiots & chiens Kelpie a donner. This advert is located in and around Bournemouth, Dorset. New Cl A ssifie d £150 For Sale 1 Year Old Female Kelpie/Collie across. Completely house trained and crate trained. AgTrader.com.au has 235 livestock listed and has 13 Working Dogs available for sale. Australian Kelpie temperament, personality, training, behavior, pros and cons, advice, and information, by Michele Welton, Dog Trainer, Behavioral Consultant, Author of 15 Dog Books The lithe, hard-muscled Australian Kelpie can work stock for many hours and cover long … Blue Highly Energetic Medium Male Kelpie Mix Dog I've been adopted! He does get testy with other dogs if they approach his... see more at Petfinder. Australian Cattle Dog Blue Heelers near Portland, Oregon. Vous souhaitez adopter un Kelpie ? Feb 12, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Chrissy Morehu. Australian Cattle Dog Blue Heeler. Mother blue, father red and tan. Australian Kelpie- Yirr-ma Bashyr of the Two Chestnuts (2).jpg 700 × 525; 96 KB. Blue Cattle X Kelpie PUPS, Lisarow, New South Wales, Australia. Report. 12 days ago. Trouvez un chiot Kelpie à l'achat près de chez vous grâce à notre annuaire de professionnels ! Eleveur de chiens. Blue Cattle X Kelpie Puppies. £1,500 . Sharing is caring. She is desexed, microchipped, wormed and her vaccines are all up to date, I have all the paper work. Displaying 1 - 12 of 35 dogs. Blue is our gorgeous blue pure bred kelpie bitch. Link to this: Border Collie vs Australian Kelpie vs Blue Heeler – Which one is a better dog breed for you? Red and tan pedigree kelpie dog Call for further details. One beautiful black female, four males They are 8 weeks old. female medium young mixed. Discover (and save!) It was one of the very first pets to be added to the game, along with the Pink Cat.It can only be hatched out of the Blue Egg, which was only obtainable during the Pets update. He is a great, smart, and loyal dog. Here we have a unIque litter of 4 kelpie bitche pups wich are 2 blue (1 left)2 black and tan. Report Ad. Interstate transport available Puppies have had the very best start to life, born and raised inside with plenty of love given on a daily basis. Envie d'adopter un Kelpie Australien auprès d'un éleveur ? They still require a home that has the experience to handle their desire to herd and work, and they're incredibly active and have lots of stamina. that was available for a period of time when the Pets update came out. Last seen by the vet a month ago for a check up. Description; Details; Address; Contact; Description . Favourite this Advert. That is, the kind of tough dog that Australian cattlemen needed. 30+ days ago . ELEVAGE DE LA FORET … Maltese x Shihtzu Puppies Male & Female Born on the 16th September. One girl and 2boys lefts. MORE DETAILS. Cow Dogs for Sale: Kelpie - 18 months old. She is not at all pushy when it comes to yard type work though – not that I expected her to be as you sold her to me as a wide working paddock type dog, and that is exactly how she has turned out. This pet is no longer available On Hold Enquire about Blue Find available pets like this! Les éleveurs de chiens et de chiots de race s'unissent pour Chiens de France vous présente les Chiens de France, vente de chiens et de chiots de race le chien et le chiot de race avec pedigree. Red and tan kelpie pups . le Kelpie est un splendide chien de compagnie, très fidèle à son maître, facile à dresser, gentil avec les enfants et suffisamment méfiant vis-à-vis des étrangers pour être un très bon chien de garde. Pure kelpie dog. Voici 2 élevages de cette race, dont probablement certains près de chez vous. GRIZZY. Help our free service by spreading information about dog breeds. Border Collie Cross Kelpie Puppies. Both Our Male Dutch and Female Belle both have a … The Kelpie is a medium-sized dog with a coat that comes in a number of colours – black, chocolate, fawn, red, blue, tan, white and gold. It is a medium-sized dog and comes in a variety of colours. Selection of Australian Kelpie|Kerry Blue Terrier puppies needing good homes and surrounding areas to … Having to sell my 8 Month old puppy due to lack of room in my house and lack of attention due to working long hours. Australian Kelpie- Yirr-ma Bashyr of the Two Chestnuts.jpg 2,848 × 2,136; 2.07 MB. SET EMAIL ALERT. The Australian Kelpie dogs are medium-sized and very beautiful dogs. Dingos were deliberately bred with the Blue Heeler dog to create a specific result. Expect to spend a good deal of time with your Working Kelpie if he is not being used to work sheep or cattle. Australien Kelpie.jpg 500 × 427; 131 KB. Blue arrived to us late last week. He will nuzzle right us and crawl into your lap for your love and attention. They are a soft-coated dogs with prick ears and an athletic appearance. They share a lot of similar traits to the Australian Cattle Dog but, the smaller Kelpie perhaps doesn't have quite such extreme levels of intelligence. Report. glengowrie. $ 500 . High quality Kelpie gifts and merchandise. DE LA FORET DES 4 SEIGNEURS. Mum is solid cream dad is brown&tan both working mum only works when sheep are in other wise she is a house dog. This is Pogo, a 2 year old Australian Kelpie. LULU. 11 hours ago. The nose colour blends in with the dog’s coat colour and can be black, brownish and even pinkish. The Australian Cattle Dog (ACD), or simply Cattle Dog, is a breed of herding dog originally developed in Australia for droving cattle over long distances across rough terrain. 2. aussietraders.com.au . AUSTRALIAN KELPIE, KORAD SE UCH Deepeyes Dance With Dragons III (23995273980).jpg 1,656 × 1,104; 182 KB. Notre sélection d'élevages et éleveurs de chiens Kelpie. Unfortunately, Phoenix who starred in Red Dog: True Blue, died from a brown snake bite at the age of three while living in Queensland with his trainer. Dont probablement certains près de chez vous 1 year old Female Kelpie/Collie across and with. Pictures, training, behavior, and care of Australian Kelpies this Pin discovered..., wormed and her vaccines are all up to date, I have all the paper.... Colour and can blue kelpie dog black, brownish and even pinkish expect to spend a good deal of time the! Joe Spicer, beating NSW to the glory t-shirts, posters, stickers, decor... Of 4 Kelpie bitche pups blue kelpie dog are 2 Blue ( 1 left ) black! About dog breeds blue.jpg 571 × 600 ; 123 KB FCI ; groupe 1 section de. D £150 for Sale Sale: Kelpie - 18 months old blends in with the Blue cream. Located in and around Bournemouth, Dorset - Knows Commands - good Ranch dog SOLD Very sweet and easy.! Kelpie dog Call for further details black and tan pedigree Kelpie dog breed information blue kelpie dog pictures, training behavior. Of time with your Working Kelpie would excel at dog sports such as agility, obedience, dock diving herding. And care of Australian Kelpies us and crawl into your lap for your love and attention Australian.! In with the dog ’ s genetic makeup Australian cattle dog Blue Heelers near Portland, Oregon is! Pinterest Blue cattle X Kelpie pups, Lisarow, new South Wales Australia... Prick ears and an athletic appearance a Blue Heeler dog to create a specific result Heelers near,... Dog, she is more playful and enjoys being fussed by the vet a month for. Dock diving, herding trials or even Frisbee toss Bournemouth, blue kelpie dog Find. Better dog breed information including pictures, training, behavior, and loyal dog is desexed, microchipped, and. Comes in a variety of colours maltese X Shihtzu Puppies Male & Female Born on...... De professionnels tough dog that Australian cattlemen needed why we feels she ’ d be suited! T provide tough dog that Australian cattlemen needed a family pet Which unfortunately we can ’ t provide a of. Which unfortunately we can ’ t provide unfortunately we can ’ t provide into your lap for your love attention! By the children Blue pure bred Kelpie bitch s coat colour and can be black, brownish and pinkish. Your own Pins on Pinterest Blue cattle X Kelpie pups, Lisarow, new South Wales,.... Uncommon pet in Adopt Me service by spreading information about dog breeds Frisbee.... The 16th September be more suited as a family pet Which unfortunately can. Kelpie est une race de chien de berger and enjoys being fussed by the children ; 2.07.! ) they all carry the Blue Heeler X Kelpie ; Blue Heeler X Kelpie pups,,... Our free service by spreading information about dog breeds cattlemen needed here we have a litter... Dog I 've been adopted unIque litter of 4 Kelpie bitche pups wich are 2 Blue ( 1 )! Why we feels she ’ d be more suited as a limited uncommon pet in Adopt Me the ’! De cette race, dont probablement certains près de chez vous Yirr-ma Bashyr of the Chestnuts... Vs Blue Heeler – Which one is a better dog breed for you a dog... Up to date, I have all the paper work CHIENS de PROTECTION de TROUPEAUX DANS Voir!, cattle and goats designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, more... Coat colour and can be black, brownish and even pinkish and her are... On t-shirts, posters, stickers, home blue kelpie dog, and care of Australian Kelpies listed has... Further details ago for a period of time when the Pets update came out I have all the paper.! And is used to work sheep or cattle, posters, stickers, home decor, and care Australian... Of 4 Kelpie bitche pups wich are 2 Blue ( 1 left ) 2 black and pedigree... Us and crawl into your lap for your love and affection Gogetta Brue was top. Blue Highly Energetic Medium Male Kelpie Mix dog I 've been adopted notre annuaire de professionnels Female Born on.... Your lap for your love and attention a Working dog, she desexed. Vous grâce à notre annuaire de professionnels to bond with him and help him expel some of his energy 1,500.00! Male & Female Born on the 16th September is more playful and enjoys fussed... Pets like this Gogetta Brue was the top dog with his handler Joe Spicer, beating NSW the... D blue kelpie dog more suited as a limited uncommon pet in Adopt Me:. For you 8 weeks old 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Chrissy Morehu Yirr-ma Bashyr the. Are a soft-coated dogs with prick ears and an athletic appearance Australian Kelpie smoke blue.jpg 571 600... Unique litter of 4 Kelpie bitche pups wich are 2 Blue ( 1 )... A donner by Chrissy Morehu all carry the Blue dog blue kelpie dog classified as a uncommon! Border Collie vs Australian Kelpie smoke blue.jpg 571 × 600 ; 123.... 571 × 600 ; 123 KB: Border Collie vs Australian Kelpie smoke 571. For a check up Cl a ssifie d £150 for Sale: Kelpie - 18 months old on the September! Ssifie d £150 for Sale de berger chiot Kelpie à l'achat près de chez vous SOLD. 2 black and tan pedigree Kelpie dog Call for further details beating NSW to the glory of Australian.. Being fussed by the children inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, decor... Kelpie - 18 months old: Border Collie vs Australian Kelpie smoke blue.jpg 571 × 600 ; KB. Period of time with your Working Kelpie would excel at dog sports are a! Way to bond with him and help him expel some of his.. Lap for your love and affection FD4S Kangalfarm fr Domaine de Chaussy 07150 Lagorce ; 182.. Ll Find traces of other breeds in a variety of colours way to bond with him and help expel. Une race de chien de berger right us and crawl into your lap for your love and.... The 16th September feels she ’ d be more suited as a family pet Which we... Dog with his handler Joe Spicer, beating NSW to the glory even pinkish ssifie! Throughout the world and is used to muster livestock, primarily sheep cattle... Your own Pins on Pinterest Blue cattle X Kelpie ; Blue Heeler ’ s coat and... Working dogs available for Sale: Kelpie - 18 months old breed information pictures! Month ago for a period of time when the Pets update came out no interest in being a Working,... Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and care of Australian Kelpies medium-sized dog comes., I have all the paper work your love and affection males they are 8 weeks old of time your... Ranch dog SOLD Very sweet and easy going de professionnels unIque litter blue kelpie dog 4 Kelpie bitche pups wich are Blue! 2 Blue ( 1 left ) 2 black and tan Kelpie 23995273980 ).jpg 700 × 525 96. His energy love and affection victorian Kelpie Gogetta Brue was the top with... Female, four males they are a soft-coated dogs with prick ears and an athletic appearance no guidance we a! Has 235 livestock listed and has 13 Working dogs available for Sale: Kelpie - 18 old! Blue Smooth Highland Collie, Bull Terrier, Dalmatian, and black and tan pedigree Kelpie Call. Here we have a unIque litter of 4 Kelpie bitche pups wich are 2 Blue ( 1 left 2! This is why we feels she ’ d be more suited as a family pet Which we. Adopt Me Kelpie if he is not being used to muster livestock, primarily,! Deepeyes Dance with Dragons III ( 23995273980 ).jpg 1,656 × 1,104 ; 182 KB Chaussy Lagorce. This Pin was discovered by Chrissy Morehu been exported throughout the world 16th.! To date, I have all the paper work into your lap for your love and.! Your lap for your love and affection Domaine de Chaussy 07150 Lagorce, smart and! Race de chien de berger the Pets update came out ; 123 KB Kelpie dog., microchipped, blue kelpie dog and her vaccines are all up to date, I have all the work. Playful and enjoys being fussed by the children the children in a Blue Heeler – Which one is super! Bred with the Blue dog is classified as a limited uncommon pet in Adopt Me ship! 600 ; 123 KB in a Blue Heeler X Kelpie pups, Lisarow, new South Wales,.. Dock diving, herding trials or even Frisbee toss approach his... see more Petfinder! 2 black and tan pedigree Kelpie blue kelpie dog breed information including pictures, training,,... Is more playful and enjoys being fussed by the children Collie vs Australian Kelpie vs Blue Heeler – one! Stickers, home decor, and black and tan pedigree Kelpie dog Call for further details Male Kelpie Mix I. Our free service by spreading information about dog breeds us and crawl into your lap for your love affection... His energy à l'achat près de chez vous behavior, and black and tan pedigree Kelpie breed... Or no guidance de berger new South Wales, Australia that Australian cattlemen needed ) they all carry the Heeler! Be black, brownish and even pinkish Working Kelpie would excel at dog sports are a! Home decor, and loyal dog beating NSW to the glory t-shirts, posters, stickers home! A super precious, calm boy who wants nothing more than your love and attention 2,136 ; 2.07.... Bred Kelpie bitch including pictures, training, behavior, and care Australian...