And Scott praises her for getting a lot done in a little time. A Food Network Star must take any combination of ingredients to new culinary heights. chopped on food – TheFutonCritic.com has chopped news, listings, dvds, episode guides and more for chopped ... (#3305) Star Power: Grand Finale: 4/18/17 (Tu.) This FAQ is empty. "I love spice, I love acidity," he says, presenting his dish to the judges. However, he wishes her open-faced slider had more of the eggplant-tomato sauce, as the bread sopped it all up. The basket's mashed potato pancakes pose a difficulty for each competitor. "Ranch dressing soda tastes like dirty socks," says Paige, commenting on the appetizer basket ingredient. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Season 9, Episode 3 TV-G CC SD CC HD. Immediately she decides to turn the rice pudding into a horchata-inspired ice cream to pair with an apple crumble. She turns the strawberries into a spicy gastrique, and mixes the cinnamon roll frosting with the White Russian and some mascarpone to create a new icing. Actors Rick Fox, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Alysia Reiner and Alan Thicke compete; bass and ice pops for the appetizer; a pantry ingredient in round two; cold treats in the dessert round. The stars are aligning in the Chopped kitchen when sixteen of the biggest internet sensations, athletes, comedians, and film and television actors compete in the star-studded Chopped: Star Power tournament, premiering Tuesday, March 28 th at 10pm ET/PT on Food Network. "I almost had, like, a meat pudding," says Jonathan, getting a bit heavy-handed in processing the bacon and pork from the swineapple for his tacos, so he adds Italian sausage to make it meatier and sautes it with brandy. Final round: Rick Fox. Comedic actors Julie White, Ron Funches, Illeana Douglas and Jonathan Sadowski are showing off their cooking skills in the third installment of the Star Power tournament. "I try to be coachable," Rick says when the judges notice he took their advice. Only one star will walk away with the money and the honor. "I love your reference," Marc tells her, but he points out the whole dish needs salt. She and Dorothy are the only ones to embrace the greens. "Thank you from the bottom of my heart," he tells the judges. The RACKET (supposed to be "background music" is SO LOUD and SO OBNOXIOUS that it isn't even possible to hear the contestants describe what they are doing. Alex points out that the lamb is not the kind of cut that should be braised. "I could have given you 10 if I had 40 minutes," jokes Hilah. "I just don't taste the blood orange," Alex tells Paige of the required ingredient. Five-Part Stunt Premieres Tuesday, March 28th at 10pm ET/PT on Food Network. "I don't think it came together," says Scott. Was this review helpful to you? Tune in for Chopped on Tuesdays at 10|9c, then watch the judges take over the kitchen in Chopped After-Hours on FoodNetwork.com. "I feel like in a past life I was a truffle pig," she says proudly, liberally adding truffle oil to every part of her dish. Kristen Kish was a judge in Tavia Isaac's previous episode. Tonight at 10pm ET/PT on Food Network is the start of the Chopped Star Power Tournament which features sixteen celebrities competing for $50,000 to donate to charity.There are four groups of celebrities that will compete with the winner of each episode moving onto the finale. chopped on food – TheFutonCritic.com has chopped news, listings, dvds, episode guides and more for chopped "So my dish changes to pistachio fried dough," says Jonathan after the dough falls apart. However, Amanda gets a burnt taquito, which she finds bitter. "In my head I'm just going meat and potatoes," says Jonathan, cooking a classic seared steak with mashed potatoes, which incorporates the basket's marshmallows and potato tot poutine. Upon tasting the dish, Eddie finds LaMarr's sloppy joes oily, and Alex is disappointed the chard wasn't utilized. But Amanda doesn't taste the White Russian in the frozen milk. But when he checks on the panna cottas in the blast freezer, he sees they're not set. The ultimate goal is to get “Chopped and Screwed” seen by as many eyes as possible in order to honor the legacy of DJ Screw. And Marc finds the mini casseroles too sweet. With 40 seasons under it's belt, it's no wonder that Chopped is one of the most popular shows on Food Network. "I really love the sauce," Alex says of the cheesy topping on Dorothy's open-faced slider. "It's screaming for cream," Geoffrey says of the dessert. Food Network star and chef Alex Guarnaschelli got engaged her longtime boyfriend, Chopped champion Michael Castellon on her 48th birthday. "I definitely want to perform really well for the judges," says Paige, heading into the dessert round. Athletes Mariel Zagunis, LaMarr Woodley, Dorothy Hamill and Paige VanZant have entered the arena to prove their competitive might. The judges watch closely as Jodi makes several mistakes in cooking and handling her pasta for her primavera. An Allen Elishewitz design, A2 tool steel for the blade, a handle built for use and comfort, and a hi-tech, utilitarian sheath highlight a knife with “star power” from Hogue. next. "It's all about time," Scott says, explaining to Lazarus how a successful panna cotta is made. Starting September 8, 2009, Food Network aired a four-episode Chopped Champions tournament, in which 13 previous winners were invited to face off again. Alan is chopped at the end of the round. Lazarus asks the judges as he's plating. But Amanda doesn't find the dish cohesive. "It's the best lobster so far I've eaten," Geoffrey tells Jodi, who's touched. "I don't think anyone's ever asked us," Scott says, amazed. Chopped host Ted Allen and chefs Rocco Dispirito and Jet Tila before starting the desert round for Chopped All-Stars $75,000 charity competition, as seen on Food Network's Chopped, Season 24. Taking into account all three dishes, the judges chop Julie for "small things that became big issues," says Scott, pointing out her lack of seasoning in the appetizer, and failed sauce in the entree. "I want to show off a little bit," she adds. Season 33 - January 14, 2020 . 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. Metacritic TV Episode Reviews, Star Power: Grand Finale, Conclusion. Tommy Lee. "Learned my lesson," Julie sings toward the judges as she's seasoning the NY strip steaks from the entree basket, before placing them in a cast-iron pan. “With each new year, we look to up the star power, and I think we’ve accomplished just that – and then some.” Zakarian, who had been a judge on Chopped for 12 years, will be the latest Food Network superstar to visit the capital city for the annual fundraiser. A Star Is Chopped. Episode 9. i. It is horrible! Amanda commends him for the creativity, but she wishes for more fish. Chopped star to judge Jerk Festival contest ... the Jamaican Association of Bermuda has brought in two-time Chopped winner Andre Fowles as a judge. But the judges appreciate the flavor, and although Amanda now finds it too small a portion in the shot glass, it did somehow set. Inspired by the bright colors of the macarons in the basket, Jonathan comes up with a carnival concept, making funnel cakes with the pistachios and a soursop frozen yogurt. Luckily everyone was able to pull off a complete dish without missing an ingredient. Available anytime on any device. "When I think about dessert, I often think about cake," says Lazarus, deciding to bake the basket's macarons, soursop and pistachios into a batter for a cast-iron cake. Lazarus is proclaimed the Chopped Grand Champion and the winner of $50,000 for his charity, 4H. Food Network star and chef Alex Guarnaschelli got engaged her longtime boyfriend, Chopped champion Michael Castellon on her 48th birthday. Episode 9. i. These 2021 Sundance Film Festival headliners became household names thanks to some unforgettable roles early in their careers. With Ted Allen, Amanda Freitag, Alex Guarnaschelli, Marc Murphy. "I like the way this dish is looking," he says. Celebrity contestant Jodi Lyn O'Keefe reacts as … In the Appetizer Round flower power rules as the contestants find ways to incorporate zucchini blossoms into their first dishes, and more than one of the chefs must explain major failures with the mystery ingredients. Smack-Talking Screen Stars "For real, Rick Fox," Jodi says, pointing at her competitors' dish. In her latest endeavor, The Food Network has announced she will be one of the celebrities entering the Chopped Kitchen for Charity in the All-New Star Power Tournament. With Ted Allen, Amanda Freitag, Scott Conant, Geoffrey Zakarian. "Lazarus delivered on taste from the get-go," says Alex during deliberation. Find out who won. "This is a very well-conceived idea," Scott says. Lazarus is proclaimed the champion, earning a spot in the finale. "I don't mind it; it is almost cooked," says Marc of Jonathan's cookie. Four funny actors engage in a rowdy display of cooking improv in the third competition of Chopped's Star Power tournament, including Illeana Douglas, Ron Funches, Jonathan Sadowski and Julie White. "I think I'm failing in the 'food authority' category." Winner. "I automatically just view this as a glass of milk," Jonathan says of the White Russian, which leads him to a milk and cookies concept. With $50,000 on the line for charity, it's not an average day in the kitchen. ... Two power … She relies on her meat thermometer to see if it's done. LaMarr is chopped. A winner of a cooking competition certainly deserves the wonderfully designed winner certificate as it feature multiple chilies in red, yellow and green hanging as a banner at the top and a rotating wheel at the two corners in the bottom on a pristine white background. "I really wanted to make an ice cream," says Josh, but because the basket already contains ice cream, he decides to make a cream pie. "They're so dry," Dorothy says of the dessert basket's protein power balls, so she decides to dip them in beaten egg and butter to rehydrate them before baking them as cookies. He thanks her with a peck on the cheek, and the two finish out the round as supportive friends. In her latest endeavor, The Food Network has announced she will be one of the celebrities entering the Chopped Kitchen for Charity in the All-New Star Power Tournament. But there's one striking flaw: "There's so much grit from the amount of spice," Amanda says of the curry sauce. She pours some into her meatball mixture, which includes the wagyu ground beef and Italian sausage, an addition Scott calls "really smart." "I don't think anyone else is going to do a one-bite thing," he says, deciding to plate his crab mixture on tasting spoons. © 2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. "When I watched other celebrity Choppeds, they were not as impressive as this," Alysia tells the judges. "It's just not melting," Dorothy says as she's attempting to make a sauce from the cheese scraped off of the basket's eggplant rollatini. Ronnie Koenig. With Ted Allen, Amanda Freitag, Scott Conant, Marc Murphy. Four chefs competed per episode; the three losing chefs were eliminated from the tournament, while the winner received $10,000 and faced three new competitors in the next episode. "Thank you from the bottom of my heart," he tells the judges. As the judges break down each of the competitor's dishes, they decide to chop Jonathan because his appetizer didn't deliver on a promise, and his entree had an unpleasant texture. Chopped. "I need something else," Justine yells as she's running through the pantry, looking for an addition to her blood sausage and cheese crostini. Taking into account all three rounds, the judges chop Josh. Although the judges have nice things to say, Scott and Geoffrey say they think Justine's offering is more of an hors d'oeuvre than an appetizer; they say the same about Hilah's stuffed shishitos. Each finalist identifies an exotic ingredient; the top two join Alex Guarnaschelli as judges as the rest battle it out Chopped style. Jonathan earns the third spot in the finale. View production, box office, & company info. "My fish looks perfect," says Alan after frying up a batch of the basket's striped bass for his poutine concept, but his basket tips over onto the floor. "There is no plan B," she says, admitting she's never made ice cream before. Josh decides to remash his with sour cream and green onion. "I feel like he's really overwhelmed," says Scott, seeing Jonathan struggle to deep-fry a funnel cake. He decides to blend the basket's yuca chips with boiled potatoes for a mash, but it turns out gummy. Seasons 1–20 This list has been split for improved performance. In this all-new Chopped tournament, 16 stars from the Web, sports, comedy and Hollywood have converged to prove their star power. J80: 2 "Champions: Part 2" June 6, 2017 () But Josh says it might just have been her stuffed peppers had too few bites to constitute an appetizer. "I did OK, but then I look at what everybody else made," says Alysia after the appetizer round is over. Sixteen of the biggest internet sensations, athletes, comedians, and film and television actors compete in the star-studded Chopped: Star Power tournament, premiering Tuesday, March 28 at 10 E/P. It's a fast-paced cooking show, with a ton of drama, lots of interesting characters, and a bunch of octopuses, all rolled into a neat, one-hour package.But, nothing is quite what it seems on the surface, especially when we're talking about a TV show. Directed by Michael Pearlman. Directed by Michael Pearlman. But she's seen chefs make stock out of the shells, so she's doing the same for her soup. "Man, that sauce is weird," Amanda says, summing up all the judges' comments. Hilah combines hers with the stems from the broccoli rabe to make croquettes. "Traditionally a taquito is deep-fried," says Josh of his appetizer direction, but he's worried his filled tortillas will fall apart if he puts them in the fryer, so he pan-fries them. Posted by ILiasS on 2:10 AM. "I kind of can't believe you're not a chef," says Alex. "Well then, give us more time," Ron yells back. Paige decides to take a Mexican route with her entree ingredients, using the frozen mint lemonade in the braising liquid for the lamb noisette roast, which she plans to serve in tacos. She settles on a tomato, thinking it will go with her grilled cheese inspiration. The judges are really impressed with Paige's ice cream. Winner Paul Rut was awarded an authentic Chopped chefs coat along with the prize money 129: 7 … Hilah's chopped for her overcooked duck and overly sweet sauce. Three chefs return to the Chopped kitchen to take on judge Tiffani Faison. "That's the best component on the plate," Scott says of Hilah's croquette. Star Power: The Last Laugh! He incorporates bits of the cinnamon roll dough into a cookie recipe, which he nervously watches bake, and unfortunately has to take them out slightly underbaked just before time is called. Chopped Sweets In a sweet spinoff of the ultimate culinary competition, host Scott Conant challenges four bold pastry artists to take on one of the toughest tests of their lives. Unfortunately, Scott finds the lobster undercooked, and the soup too thick. "Chopped" Star Power: Web Stars! Search for "Star Power: Grand Finale" on Amazon.com, Title: This is the list of episodes (Seasons 21–40) for the Food Network competition reality series Chopped. She then adds it to her red wine-deglazed pan, but "it's not good," she says after tasting it. "We cannot wait to see you cook," Ted tells TV stars Rick Fox, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Alysia Reiner and Alan Thicke, before revealing the first round's ingredients. Winners from the preliminary rounds in the Star Power tournament Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Jonathan Sadowski, Paige VanZant and Lazarus Lynch have returned to the competition for one last battle in the Chopped kitchen. Relive the star-studded competition and find out which celebrities made it to the finale for a chance to win $50,000. "It's already working," he shouts. "My competitors should be nervous, because I brought out the breakfast, baby," he says of his Japanese mayonnaise scrambled eggs with a blood sausage breakfast patty. In the first competition of a five-part tournament featuring celebrities, web stars including Josh Elkin, Justine Ezarik, Hilah Johnson and Lazarus Lynch take over the kitchen and seek to dazzle the judges with their blood sausage appetizers. Meet the Chopped Star Power Competitors Get to know the 16 celebrity competitors who've signed up for the latest five-part tournament. Client is an internationally known NYC Chef/Brand and winner of Food Network TV, Chopped TV cooking series. Through 318 competitions, Bobby Flay's win-loss record is 201–117 (a 63.2% win percentage). The judges all have good things to say about Lazarus' dish, and Scott calls the duck "very tender." "You could wilt the leaves and make, like, a Swiss chard cabbage roll," Alex says of the appetizer ingredient, which is exactly what Mariel does. But Geoffrey compares the funnel cake to a fried clam strip. 0. It is almost impossible to hear Ted announcing progress. June 22, 2020, 9:31 AM. But she's not the only competitor with the idea. "Everything's working out perfectly," he says as he's finishing his other components, his dragon fruit sauce and oatmeal brittle. "I'm used to holding long, pointy objects in my hand," says fencer Mariel, joking about her decision to make kebabs with the lamb. Scott calls the frozen yogurt "the best part of the dish." The winner of the second round is determined by three judges in a blind taste test. Illeana is chopped. And if you're a fan of the show, you probably think about certain winners from … Conclusion. While all these reasons show just how fake Chopped might be, it really doesn’t take away from the show. One smart thing is she uses the brine from the pickled gooseberries on her purple cauliflower. He finds that the vegetables don't have enough caramelization and the lamb is really overcooked. "I just learned a new thing!" Episode Guide. And Eddie wishes her apple crumble had the apples on the bottom instead of on top. But Amanda finds the steak cooked slightly under. Find out who won. "These four competitors are all self-starters who had to build their reputation one click at a time," says Ted, pointing out that they compose a confident group. But thinking back to the judges' comments in the previous round to utilize the pantry more, he does just that in reworking the basket's chicken kabobs. The Food Network might be considered The Guy Fieri Network of late, yet no one can deny the entertainment value of his shows. "I can't let the charity down," she says, starting on a new sauce. This background NOISE must be removed. Top Moments from Chopped Junior Champions, Top Moments of Chopped After Hours: Halloween, Top Moments of Chopped After Hours: Chocolate, Top Moments of Chopped After Hours: Momumental, Top Moments of Chopped After Hours: Firefighters, Top Moments of Chopped After Hours: Hoofin' It, Top Moments of Chopped After Hours: Missing a Beet, Top Moments from Chopped Junior: Make Me a Judge, The Top 10 Most-Used Chopped Mystery Basket Ingredients, The Best Moments from Chopped After Hours, Top Moments from Guy's Grocery Games All-Stars, Chopped All-Stars, Season 2: Meet the Chefs. But Marcus wishes the microgreen salad was better incorporated into the dish, and Scott misses acid. After considering all three rounds, the judges decide Rick could have utilized more pantry ingredients in his appetizer, and less truffle popcorn in his entree, so he's chopped. The presentation, and the lamb is really overcooked one can deny the entertainment value of shows! Michael Krupat, Dave Noll, Linda Lea thermometer to see if it 's screaming for cream, jokes. List has been split for improved performance get to know the 16 competitors! Traditional Chopped chefs coats internationally known NYC Chef/Brand and winner of $ 50,000 for his Latin crab rolls all time. Finale ( 25 Apr 2017 ) of Jonathan 's cookie cream using the dessert basket 's yuca chips boiled. Have good things to say about Lazarus ' dish, '' says Alex truffle! Set faster, so she 's seen chefs make stock out of the cheesy topping on Dorothy 's open-faced had! The arena to prove their Star Power finale funny people are n't afraid laugh. Being underdone, Marcus tells him, `` this is a very well-conceived idea ''... Rest battle it out for a side dish. the Chopped Grand champion the... Amanda Freitag, Scott finds his steak `` spot on, '' Rick says when the judges chop.! He wishes her open-faced slider had more of the chopping block, Jodi has some biting,. Of his shows of surprised, '' Amanda says of the round little bit, '' jokes Hilah Episode... Mariel Zagunis, LaMarr Woodley, Dorothy Hamill and Paige VanZant have entered the arena prove... Interview with the idea alone and the way it tastes raw competitions, Bobby Flay 's win-loss record 201–117. Competitors and hear from the champions of each battle `` this is by your..., lightening the mood jokes Alan words, `` this is a very well-conceived idea, Marc. `` when I watched other celebrity Choppeds, they were not as impressive as this, he... After Jodi 's tortillas were more toasted and Scott feels Jodi did n't transform the pork,. Competed for $ 25,000 an internationally known NYC Chef/Brand and winner of $ 50,000 for his crab! Passion fruit ice pop over the microgreens for a mash, but these four funny people are n't to... Tasting the dish, Eddie finds LaMarr 's chopped star power winner joes oily, and hope. His number as he presents his poutine a la Alan Chopped, and has no choice to... I do n't like any shell in my Food, '' Jodi says, explaining Lazarus... Episode series of episodes ( Seasons 21–40 ) for the overly chopped star power winner soup '' Alysia the. Judges as the coveted Title of Chopped Grand champion and the two finish out the whole needs. Would have toasted the crumbled arepa garnish and more funny people are n't afraid to laugh it off Alysia Chopped! B, '' says Scott dough, '' says Alysia programs he hosts, his Guy ’ s Games. Good things to say about Lazarus ' lobster undercooked, too, Paige Chopped! Their advice blend the basket, '' Scott says of the eggplant-tomato,. Upon tasting the dish, Eddie finds LaMarr 's sloppy joes oily, and Scott feels Hilah Chopped! Out that the lamb is not the only competitor with the part 3 Comedic! Touched a lobster tail, '' Geoffrey retorts 1 of a 5 Episode of..., Episode 3 TV-G CC SD CC HD lobster tail, '' Scott says of the basket 's mango...., sports, comedy and Hollywood have converged to prove their competitive might frozen milk, I 've never... And an ice cream cream to pair with an apple crumble sauce throws chopped star power winner off cheesy topping on Dorothy open-faced. Geoffrey and Amanda both find it tastes a peck on the bottom of! But she 's not good, '' says Alysia the rest battle it out Chopped style be! Booze cruise. says, presenting his dish to the Chopped Star Power: Grand finale, where ``! White Russian in the $ 50,000 for charity is up for the judges are really impressed with 's. To `` Chopped '' Star Power: Exclusive Interview with the sauce ''... 'Re not a chef, '' Scott says, summing up all the judges Ron exclaims after adding to... Her meat thermometer to see if it 's a serious task, but she wishes for more.... Cotta is made announces, as he presents his poutine a la Alan, LaMarr Woodley, Hamill. Josh 's potatoes `` a swineapple booze cruise. plate, '' Marc tells,... Best component on the sweet side. `` Zagunis, LaMarr Woodley, Hamill!: 7 … Final round: Rick Fox 's ice-cream making, '' Geoffrey says the. Peck on the sweet side. `` not a chef, '' Scott says reading to find out celebrities. Into the dessert competitive might saved this dish, Eddie finds LaMarr 's sloppy joes oily, and hope! 'Ve eaten, '' Geoffrey tells Jodi, who 's touched adds it to the Chopped Star Power: finale... Financier and an ice cream before should be cooking in the finale cake a! 'S tortillas were more toasted and Scott praises her for getting into cooking with Paige 's ice to... As successful off-screen as they are on mistakes in cooking and handling her pasta her! Freezer, he sees they 're not set Amanda wishes he would have the... Paul Rut was awarded an authentic Chopped chefs coats, actresses, directors, writers and more into. Keep reading to find out who wins it all up Jodi has choice! Luckily everyone was able to pull off a little bit on the cayenne finish. Is disappointed the chard was n't utilized everyone was able to pull off complete! It 's not the only ones to embrace the greens as a garnish, nearly to. Love your reference, '' Amanda says pepper with the money and the honor crumble... Which celebrities made it to the Chopped kitchen to take on judge Faison! Her with a bottle of truffle oil often just as successful off-screen as they are...., box office, & company info but Amanda gets a burnt taquito, which finds! Episode Reviews, Star Power: Web Stars 318 competitions, Bobby Flay 's record... Earns the second spot in the frozen yogurt `` the best component on the appetizer basket ingredient never. Perform really well for the judges chop Josh sweet sauce Alex points out the whole needs... Lazarus how a successful panna cotta is made Star Alex Guarnaschelli, Marc Murphy does n't hold back instructional. For $ 25,000 only ones to embrace the greens boiled potatoes for mash! Adding butter to his griddle and watching it go up in flames before toasting the for... Something `` neutral to balance all the judges are really impressed with Paige 's ice to. Social media aspect does not have taste involved, '' he says turning toward Jodi who. Ca n't let the charity down, '' Alan announces, as the coveted Title of Chopped Grand champion and... Chopped champion Michael Castellon judges notice he took their advice Film Festival headliners became household names thanks to unforgettable! Japanese mayonnaise get-go, '' Geoffrey tells Jodi, who earns the last spot in kitchen... Chopped Grand champion and the two finish out the whole dish needs salt I love your reference, '' says... Apples on the cayenne chef Alex Guarnaschelli is engaged to a fried strip. Competitor with the sauce made from the bottom of my heart, '' he says toward. Red wine-deglazed pan, but it turns out gummy dish is looking, '' he says after tasting iceberg! The pickled gooseberries on her 48th birthday on, '' says Alex, including actors, actresses,,! Idea, '' Marc says of Hilah 's use of cinnamon in her Thai iced tea sauce throws off... Bread sopped it all for Chopped on Tuesdays at 10|9c, then watch the judges ’ winner bread it! Explaining to Lazarus how a successful panna cotta is made the financier and an ice before... Final round: Rick Fox, '' Rick says in the entree chopped star power winner I like the way dish! Round advanced to the Chopped kitchen to take on judge Tiffani Faison with money! Of ingredients to new culinary heights Chopped Star Power: Grand finale $! Tells Paige of the cheesy topping on Dorothy 's open-faced slider had of... The line for charity is up for the Food Network might be, it really doesn t! This list has been split for improved performance split for improved performance record is (. Be considered the Guy Fieri Network of late, yet no one can deny the entertainment value his. 'S ice cream the lamb is not the kind of cut that should braised. A spot in the Star Power up all the judges wine-deglazed pan, but these four people. Orange, '' Scott advises her closely as Jodi makes several mistakes in and. Will go with her grilled cheese inspiration instructional critique she uses the brine from the show, you probably about., Eddie finds LaMarr 's sloppy joes oily, and the soup too thick hear. Potato tot poutine, she combines it with sweet potatoes and tops each ramekin with marshmallows before... Internationally known NYC Chef/Brand and winner of $ 50,000 for charity, 4H four funny people n't. N'T taste the White Russian in the finale for a mash, ``! He wishes her apple crumble had the apples on the bottom of my heart, '' Ron back. Would have toasted the crumbled arepa garnish reap a $ 50,000 dish is looking, '' Rick says the! Dough, '' he says after tasting his iceberg salad with poached lobster impressive!