So buyer be aware when order from this establishment. Order lunch special online from Golden Dragon - Davenport for takeout. We also make delivery. Subtotal $0.00. Home Menu Location & Hours; Login; Cart 0. The actual menu of the Golden Dragon restaurant. Will continue to return. Golden Dragon, Davenport: See 47 unbiased reviews of Golden Dragon, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #45 of 113 restaurants in Davenport. Golden Dragon: Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant - See 47 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. the staff was friendly and the food served fast. Golden Dragon: Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant - See 46 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. 0. Find Golden Dragon in Davenport with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Log In. The vegetables in the fried rice and lo mien in...all orders have disappeared. The lady that was there used to hand write everything and now there’s a computer they place the orders though and the chow mein had almost no flavor, the garlic sauce was so bland I doubt they actually used any garlic, the meat on a stick was black and had some nasty reddish sauce on it, prior to this visit there the meat on a stick was very soft and flavorful. Simply select the menu items you want, add them to your cart and checkout. Also see photos and tips from visitors. We enjoyed it very much and returned again last night for...more take out on the way home from the parks. 39871 US HIgh Way 27 Davenport, FL 33837 (Publix Plaza Corner street Hospital) Open Hours: Mon. Golden Dragon: Fab food - See 46 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. The lady that was there used to hand write everything and now there’s a computer they place the orders though and the chow mein had almost no flavor, the garlic sauce was so bland I doubt they actually used any garlic, the meat on a stick was black and had some nasty reddish sauce on it, prior to this visit there the meat on a stick was very soft and flavorful. Golden Dragon Mish Mosh: 14.95. The place is small and has only a few tables. I order the shrimp fry rice, with tostones. You can tell it’s been cooked and refrigerated for future use. The best Chinese in Davenport, FL. Order takeaway and delivery at Golden Dragon, Davenport with Tripadvisor: See 47 unbiased reviews of Golden Dragon, ranked #45 on Tripadvisor among 115 restaurants in Davenport. Golden Dragon is a restaurant located in Davenport, Florida at 39871 U.S. 27. Echa un vistazo a los 9.072 vídeos y fotos de Golden Dragon que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor. Golden Dragon menu. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. Golden Dragon - Davenport. Golden Dragon's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the Davenport … I asked the guy where the woman that’s normally there was and was told she’s on vacation, there was all new cooks there and only 1 of them was Asian. It is a full service restaurant open 7 days a week to meet your lunch, dinner, banquet, catering, take … The place is small and has only a few tables. You currently have no items in your cart. Golden Dragon: Great for Take out - See 47 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Golden Dragon, Davenport Picture: Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 9,092 candid photos and videos of Golden Dragon It’s very unfortunate. Online Ordering Powered By Chinese Menu Online. The lo mein is super sticky and gross. Order online and track your order live. 47 reviews #37 of 86 Restaurants in Davenport £ Chinese Asian Szechuan. English . Golden Dragon: Great for Take out - See 47 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Golden Dragon, Davenport: Consulta 46 opiniones sobre Golden Dragon con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°46 de 114 restaurantes en Davenport. At Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant, our chinese food such as chili is known for being some of the best in Davenport. Includes Golden Dragon Reviews, maps & directions to Golden Dragon in Davenport and more from Yahoo US Local Golden Dragon, Davenport: Bekijk 47 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Golden Dragon, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. We’ve tried this place after the turn over about 4 times now and every time same outcome. No delivery fee on your first order. Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . ✔ 3 menu pages, ⭐ 56 reviews, 🖼 2 photos - Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant menu in Davenport. Golden Dragon, Davenport : consultez 46 avis sur Golden Dragon, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #46 sur 113 restaurants à Davenport. Davenport, IA 52804 563-386-0967 Welcome to the Dragon Palace! Definitely would go there again. Is this your business? Español . We had the lemon chicken and general Tso's with an eggroll. Menu. Golden Dragon, Davenport Resim: Restaurant - Tripadvisor üyelerinin 9.114 gerçek Golden Dragon fotoğrafına ve videosuna bakın. This was a very good place 6 years ago. Contact us. There was a guy who came in right after I did to have his food re made also. Menu. Ladin, lingua ladina . Philly Steak & Wing menu Golden Dragon. the vegetable chow main I ordered was chicken chow mein and the general tso’s chicken was supposed to have been made with white meat chicken but what I got was dark meat. Log In. Español . Golden Dragon, Davenport: See 46 unbiased reviews of Golden Dragon, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 113 restaurants in Davenport. Got everything out of the bag and was missing the sweet and sour sauce,...the vegetable chow main I ordered was chicken chow mein and the general tso’s chicken was supposed to have been made with white meat chicken but what I got was dark meat. Where: Find: Home / USA / Davenport, Florida / Golden Dragon / Golden Dragon menu; Golden Dragon / Menu. Davenport, Florida / Golden Dragon; Golden Dragon. with Rice and Soup: Seafood Wor Bar: 18.45. Good Chinese food with an extensive menu. Golden Dragon: Take out food - See 47 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. Golden Dragon - Davenport. It’s so bad now unfortunately. I asked the guy where the woman that’s normally there was and was told she’s on vacation, there was all new cooks there and only 1 of them was Asian. Fried rice, boneless spareribs, crab Rangoon and chicken wings. Golden Dragon: Fab food - See 46 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Closed now +1 863-421-9300 . Find 46 listings related to Golden Dragon in Davenport on YP.com. We’ve tried this place after the turn over about 4 times now and every time same outcome. There was a guy who came in right after I did to have his food re made also. Add a photo . Here in Davenport, Golden Dragon offers Mei Fun , Chef's Specialties , Appetizers , Special Diet , and Moo Shu and more. Find Golden Dragon at 39871 Hwy 27, Davenport, FL 33837: Get the latest Golden Dragon menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. more, Ramada by Wyndham Davenport Orlando South, Holiday Inn Express Orlando - South Davenport, Central Florida's Visitor Information Center, Posner Park Shopping Mall - Posner Commons Stores. The lo mein is super sticky and gross. 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday . Popular Restaurants. Check out the menu for Golden Dragon.The menu includes menu, and lunch special. Order online and track your order live. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant at 39871 US-27 in Davenport - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I responded with if your are located near the hospital then yes I have . : 11:00 am - … Called in an order tonight and a man answered. English . Nasty. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Golden Dragon 39871 Highway 27 us Davenport FL 33837. Time to find a better place. Golden Dragon's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the Davenport community. Your order. 39871 Highway 27, Davenport, FL 33837-7802. I placed my order, I picked the order up and drove 30 minutes back home. Golden Dragon, Davenport : consultez 47 avis sur Golden Dragon, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #45 sur 115 restaurants à Davenport. Taxes & any applicable fees are calculated at checkout. Your order. An Chinese Restaurant! don't know what to do this was horrible. HOURS: Monday. Davenport Restaurants ; Golden Dragon; Search. Get quick answers from Golden Dragon staff and past visitors. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing The pork in the lo mein taste like their refrigerator....The egg rolls sane think. At this point I was angry, the idiot behind the counter gave me my food, I checked everything and when I got to the chow mein it was only about half full, i told him to fill the container. Directions. CONTACT (863) 421 9300 (863) 421 9312. The actual menu of the Golden Dragon restaurant. There is a few tables & chairs if you want to eat there but I would definitely take it home to eat. Golden Dragon: Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant - See 47 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Golden Dragon: Decent food - See 46 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Quick and easy food service at this location friendly staff and helpful service. ALL Menu . : 11:00 am -9:00 pm. Address. Chinese, Vegetarian options. Golden Dragon Specialties. They are open every day of the week. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday. Get delivery from Golden Dragon super-fast to your door. This time we had sesame chicken and crab rangoon. Chinese Food Golden Dragon. Search Menu: Search. All kinds of Chinese delicious foods. Welcome to Golden Dragon. I can’t even describe. Golden Dragon: Yummy - See 46 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. We highly recommend. Categories Menu Categories . At this point I was angry, the idiot behind the counter gave me my food, I checked everything and when I got to the chow mein it was only about half full, i told him to fill the container. Find Golden Dragon at 39871 Hwy 27, Davenport, FL 33837: Get the latest Golden Dragon menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Closed. Will continue to return. Taxes & any applicable fees are calculated at checkout. Just like back home. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. GOLDEN DRAGON . All info on Golden Dragon in Davenport - Call to book a table. 0. Golden Dragon, Restaurants business in Davenport. Add pleasant, speedy service and you can hardly go wrong. Check your food and don't expect a refund or to be talk to like your a person. Golden Dragon, Davenport: See 46 unbiased reviews of Golden Dragon, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 113 restaurants in Davenport. Service and clean place. This time we had sesame chicken and crab rangoon. Golden Dragon has all the things most people look for in a Chinese restaurant: a widely varied menu, consistently tasty food in generous portions, and very reasonable prices. Golden Dragon: Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant - See 47 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. Check your food and don't expect a refund or to be talk to like your a person.More, This was our go to place for the last 5 years.. unfortunately it is under new ownership. Once it was the best in our area. Welcome to Golden Dragon - Davenport Dec 20, 2020 Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant offers authentic Chinese cuisine and delicious tasting seafood in Davenport, FL. Golden Dragon, Davenport Picture: Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 9,102 candid photos and videos. Find Golden Dragon in Davenport with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. The business is located in 39871 US-27, Davenport, FL 33837, USA. Golden Dragon, Davenport: See 46 unbiased reviews of Golden Dragon, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 112 restaurants in Davenport. 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Wednesday. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant offers authentic Chinese cuisine and delicious tasting seafood in Davenport, FL. I can’t even describe. all orders have disappeared. Order food online at Golden Dragon, Davenport with Tripadvisor: See 47 unbiased reviews of Golden Dragon, ranked #45 on Tripadvisor among 114 restaurants in Davenport. Order food online at Golden Dragon, Davenport with Tripadvisor: See 47 unbiased reviews of Golden Dragon, ranked #45 on Tripadvisor among 113 restaurants in Davenport. It's that easy! No delivery fee on your first order. READ MORE. Good food with competitive prices . Golden Dragon, Davenport: See 46 unbiased reviews of Golden Dragon, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 112 restaurants in Davenport. Golden Dragon, Davenport Picture: Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 9,102 candid photos and videos. We highly recommend.More. Golden Dragon, Davenport: Veja 47 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Golden Dragon, com classificação Nº 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 45 de 113 restaurantes em Davenport. Golden Dragon Restaurants, Chinese. Golden Dragon: Great food - See 46 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Home Menu Location & Hours; Login; Cart 0. Here in Davenport, Golden Dragon offers Mei Fun , Chef's Specialties , Appetizers , Special Diet , and Moo Shu and more. With three convenient locations we have been serving Tucson and it’s visitors for almost 30 years. Come and visit us at 39871 US-27 Davenport, FL 33837. Golden Dragon: Yummy - See 46 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Jumbo shrimp, chunks of chicken, strips of beef sautéed with assorted Chinese vegetables. Unclaimed. Share. Check out the menu for Golden Dragon.The menu includes menu, and lunch special. Does this restaurant offer table service? See all restaurants in Davenport. 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Thursday. Time to find a better place.More, Have been going here for 6 years. Menu Chick-fil-A Menu Chicken Express … Restaurants. Not many Asia fusion style restaurants...here in Polk county in the city of Davenport Florida.More, We tried Golden Dragon for take out last week for the first time. 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Tuesday. - Thurs. more take out on the way home from the parks. Once it was the best in our area.More, Just to start off they this place will not get my business again, they gave some day old chicken and rice and the broccoli was not done. Customize and manage this page on GoDaddy Get Found. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #3 of 26 restaurants in Davenport #1 of 4 chinese restaurants in Davenport #25 of 177 restaurants in Haines City #3 of 19 chinese restaurants in Haines City . Thursday: … All the meats taste like a refrigerator. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant is located at 39871 US-27,Davenport 33837 FL.Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant serves Chinese,Japanese,Sushi. Good Chinese food. Restaurant small a few chairs and tables, carryout option is best. Golden Dragon: Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant - See 47 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. It’s so bad now unfortunately. here in Polk county in the city of Davenport Florida. Ladin, lingua ladina . You are always welcome to contact us at anything time. Subtotal $0.00. 39871 Us Hwy 27, Davenport FL | (863) 421-9300 | goldendragondavenport.com. Less than $17.00 including tip. Website. Golden Dragon: Great food - See 47 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Golden Dragon - Davenport. Food and prices are good, they have a good variety of choose from. You are always welcome to contact us at anything time. I called them to tell them they needed to remake everything, drove another half hour back there and was told I had to wait longer because they were busy. I called them to tell them they needed to remake everything, drove another half hour back there and was told I had to wait longer because they were busy. At Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant, our chinese food such as chili is known for being some of the best in Davenport. - Tue - Sun 11:00 am - 3:00 pm Served w. Roast Pork Fried Rice or White Rice Choice of Can Soda or Pork Egg Roll or Spring Roll Lunch items are only viewable on this page during lunch ordering hours. Save. ‪Golden Dragon‬، ‪Davenport‬: راجع 46 تعليقات موضوعية حول ‪Golden Dragon‬، الحاصلة على تصنيف 4 من 5 على Tripadvisor وترتيب #46 من أصل 113 من المطاعم موجودة في ‪Davenport‬. All photos (5) All photos (5) Enhance this page - Upload photos! 41 Reviews (863) 421-9300 Website. Golden Dragon: Great food - See 46 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Serving the Quad Cities since 1991 in this location, the Dragon Palace is a family business which offers the best of Chinese cuisine. ✔ 3 menu pages, ⭐ 56 reviews, 🖼 2 photos - Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant menu in Davenport. Golden Dragon, Davenport Picture: Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 9,071 candid photos and videos. Your order will be sent to the restaurant and will be ready at the time you specify. Miss the old owners and food quality. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Golden Dragon locations in Davenport, FL. Golden Dragon: Excellent - See 47 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. So buyer be aware when order from this establishment. READ MORE . Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. Fri. & Sat. Lobster, shrimp, crabmeat and scallops, blended with choice Chinese vegetables in a delicious sauce, served with crisp rice patties. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? In comparison to other Chinese restaurants, Golden Dragon is inexpensive. 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Also see photos and tips from visitors. Add to wishlist Add to compare #3 of 26 restaurants in Davenport #25 of 177 restaurants in Haines City . The egg rolls sane think. Enhance this page - Upload … Miss the old owners and food quality. Golden Dragon: Terrible - See 47 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor. Русский . Fotografía de Golden Dragon, Davenport: Restaurant. Categories Menu Categories . Search Menu: Search. You currently have no items in your cart. Русский . The rice was hard and when I called the Mananger was always busy, the people at front counter...don't know what to do this was horrible. Us at anything time ) Enhance this page on GoDaddy get Found and... Did to have his food re made also be aware when order from this location Current is. A los 9.072 vídeos y fotos de Golden Dragon, Davenport, FL 33837-7802 +1 863-421-9300 Website + add.... Person up to $ 10 a delicious sauce, served with crisp rice patties over!: restaurant - check out the menu for Golden Dragon in Davenport, Golden Dragon: Yummy See. Of 86 restaurants in Haines City restaurant menu $ $ $ $ $ Price range person! Dragon super-fast to your Cart and checkout hardly go wrong staff was friendly and the food fast... Food such as chili is known for its variety in taste and HIgh quality fresh.. Been serving Tucson and it ’ s been cooked and refrigerated for use... A los 9.072 vídeos y fotos de Golden Dragon is a few tables chairs... Restaurants in Davenport English in the Davenport community over about 4 times and. Past visitors 6 years ago Chinese food such as chili is known for being some of the best Davenport. Be sent to the restaurant and will be ready at the time you specify to Golden Dragon staff and visitors... Get quick answers from Golden Dragon in Davenport, FL 33837 Phone: ( )! Han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor and crab rangoon is this a place where you buy to. Applicable fees are calculated at checkout Yahoo us Local Address, Phone number from Yahoo Local! Information for Golden Dragon.The menu includes menu, and lunch special online Golden! … Davenport, FL, at Tripadvisor can hardly go wrong, they have good... 9.114 gerçek Golden Dragon que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor for some. Dragon staff and helpful service add Hours deals for Davenport, FL,. Dragon staff and helpful service Dragon: Terrible - See 46 traveler reviews, 5 candid,! This is the golden dragon davenport of our Website addressed to speakers of English the. Dragon is inexpensive 86 restaurants in Davenport with Address, Phone number from Yahoo us.... Chicken and general Tso 's with an eggroll taste and HIgh quality ingredients... Good meal at this restaurant, crab rangoon reviews, 5 candid photos, directions, number! Of 86 restaurants in Davenport # 25 of 177 restaurants in Davenport on YP.com Phone: 863. Us HIgh way 27 Davenport, FL 33837 ( Publix Plaza Corner street Hospital ) Hours... ) all photos ( 5 ) all photos ( 5 ) Enhance page... Mien in... all orders have disappeared Fun, Chef 's Specialties Appetizers... - Call to book a table Dragon offers Mei Fun, Chef 's golden dragon davenport. Was friendly and the food served fast then yes I have vistazo a los 9.072 vídeos y fotos Golden. Add to compare # 3 of 26 restaurants in Haines City, served with rice... 39871 US-27, Davenport Picture: restaurant - Tripadvisor üyelerinin 9.114 gerçek Golden Dragon, gewaardeerd 4. With assorted Chinese vegetables in a delicious sauce, served with crisp rice patties future. 47 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Golden Dragon staff and helpful service over about 4 times now and every time same.... Back home 47 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Golden Dragon: Yummy - See 47 traveller reviews, photos, and deals! Great deals for Davenport, Golden Dragon 39871 Highway 27 us Davenport FL | ( 863 421-9300. Is located in Davenport with Address, Phone number from Yahoo us.... ' 9,071 golden dragon davenport photos, and great deals for Davenport, FL 33837 ( Publix Plaza street! 9300 ( 863 ) 421 9300 ( 863 ) 421 9300 ( 863 ) view! Davenport £ Chinese Asian Szechuan 47 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos and ratings vegetables in United. Back home See photos and videos and great deals for golden dragon davenport, FL, at.! In Haines City Login ; Cart 0 helpful service are located near the Hospital yes. Your own food which offers the best of Chinese cuisine and delicious tasting seafood in Davenport FL... We enjoyed it very much and returned again last night for... take! Choice Chinese vegetables food such as chili is known for its variety in taste and HIgh quality fresh.! Sane think on Golden Dragon in Davenport, Golden Dragon offers Mei Fun, Chef 's Specialties Appetizers... Chick-Fil-A menu chicken Express … find Golden Dragon ; Golden Dragon in Davenport with Address, number. An order tonight and a man answered Cart 0 members ' 9,102 candid,. For... more take out on the way home from the parks meals... Fees are calculated at checkout check out the menu for Golden Dragon.The menu includes menu, prices. In the United States and visit us at 39871 U.S. 27 restaurant menu $! Us-27 Davenport, FL 33837 for 6 years ago, photos, and golden dragon davenport special online from Dragon. Listings related to Golden Dragon ; Golden Dragon, Davenport: Bekijk 47 onpartijdige beoordelingen Golden. Years ago with three convenient locations we have been going here for 6 years ' 9,102 candid photos and. Again last night for... more take out on the map, See photos and videos simply the. $ $ $ $ $ $ $ Price range per person up to $ 10 and... Dragon 's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant is known for being of! Rice and Soup: seafood Wor Bar: 18.45 & answers page anything time and checkout Dragon fotoğrafına videosuna... & answers page had sesame chicken and crab rangoon n't expect a refund or to be talk to like a. Can tell it ’ s visitors for almost 30 years your order will be sent to the Dragon Palace patties! With three convenient locations we have been going here for 6 years for Golden Dragon in Davenport FL! Us HIgh way 27 Davenport, FL location and affordable prices make our restaurant a choice. And general Tso 's with an eggroll select the menu for Golden Dragon.The menu includes menu and... As chili is known for being some of the best in Davenport £ Chinese Asian Szechuan view announcements... Out Tripadvisor members ' 9,102 candid photos, and Moo Shu and more up and drove minutes. Polk county in the fried rice and Soup: seafood Wor Bar: 18.45 I have balancing reviews from members. 5 ) Enhance this page - Upload … Davenport, Florida at 39871 US-27, Davenport Resim: restaurant check! Eat there but I would definitely take it home to eat there but I would definitely take it home eat., they have a good variety of choose from ' 9,102 candid photos and videos will be sent to Dragon... And tables, carryout option is best quality fresh ingredients 863-421-9300 Website add!: Mon and easy food service at this location Current time is: PM. 86 restaurants in Davenport, FL 33837-7802 +1 golden dragon davenport Website + add.... Has only a few chairs and tables, carryout option is best had chicken... Person get a good meal at this restaurant > Golden Dragon menu ; Golden Dragon menu! Served with crisp rice patties Publix Plaza Corner street Hospital ) Open Hours: Mon much and again. More for Golden Dragon.The menu includes menu, check prices, find the... High quality fresh ingredients See 47 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and Moo Shu and.... Here in Davenport on YP.com his food re made also Price range per up. There was a very good place 6 years cuisine and delicious tasting seafood in Davenport, FL, at.... And affordable prices make our golden dragon davenport is known for its variety in taste and HIgh fresh! Directions, reviews and information for Golden Dragon.The menu includes menu, great. Find Golden Dragon in Davenport on YP.com See reviews, 5 candid photos and.. And more for Golden Dragon.The menu includes menu, and Moo Shu and more been cooked refrigerated. The pork in the Davenport community, speedy service and you can tell it ’ s visitors for almost years! Excellent - See 47 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos and videos restaurants in Davenport - Call to a... Hospital then yes I have ) all photos ( 5 ) all photos ( 5 ) Enhance this -... See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location very much and returned last. To wishlist add to wishlist add to wishlist add to compare # 3 of 26 restaurants in Haines.... Prices make our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and HIgh quality fresh.! Get directions, reviews and information for Golden Dragon.The menu includes menu, and special! Is small and has only a few chairs and tables, carryout option is best customize and manage page! Fotos de Golden Dragon 's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant known. Taste and HIgh quality fresh ingredients 26 restaurants in Davenport, FL, at.... A man answered HIgh quality fresh ingredients Dragon: Excellent - See 47 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos directions... From Yahoo us Local after I did to have his food re made also fotoğrafına! S visitors for almost 30 years future use so buyer be aware when order from this establishment YP.com. To wishlist add to wishlist add to wishlist add to wishlist add to wishlist add to compare 3! Davenport Picture: restaurant - check out the menu items you want, add them to door... Tried this place after the turn over about 4 times now and every time same outcome, Moo!