HONDA GENERATOR TRIFUEL PROPANE - NATURAL GAS & NATURAL GAS CONVERSION KITS, easy starts, EasyStart, Microair, micro air, EasyStart 364, soft start, hard start, ... Honda Eu2200i & Eu200i Trifuel propane, natural gas conversion kit “...literally had a power outage 3 days after installing my Honda propane kit. Honda EB2800i - 2500 Watt Portable Industrial Inverter Generator w/ GFCI Protection. Honda EU2000i vs Honda EU2200i. The newer model has the same look and dimensions as the older model but is 1 pound heavier. This is what makes it perfect for home use, and in case you have a power outage. New 2800 Watt Generators Announced by Honda. One of the most interesting features of the EU2200i is the eco-throttle control that it has integrated. https://www.microair.net/collections...nt=30176048267, Generator Starting Procedures - 2019 Cyclone, If this is your first visit, be sure to The information provided on this website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation. Honda EU2200i is a well-known option at the top of the price range. Honda EU2200i Propane and Natural Gas kit by Genconnex y. Honda EU1000i - 900 Watt Portable Inverter Generator* ... Honda. The recall includes two models of generators, the Honda EB2800i and the Honda EG2800i. Making it a cheaper and, apparently, better value generator. $1,098.00. We are the world's leader in portable generators stats and comparison tools. This spring, Honda is replacing their popular EU2000i generator with the new EU2200i. These units are small enough to be portable while still delivering reliable performance for both industrial and home users, helping to bridge the gap between Honda’s small portable generators and their large, rolling full frame units. The EU2200i has a 121cc, 4-cycle, single cylinder Honda GXR120 engine which is CARB-compliant. That’s quieter than most generators, but it’s noticeably louder than the 57 dB(A) of Honda’s EU2200i. Illustrated, color … Trending at $1,199.00. ...kept my freezer running. The following charts are provided to show you at a glance how the main specs of the Honda EU2200i compare to the Honda EB2800i. Quick view Add to Cart. The Honda EU2200i, an upgrade on the hugely popular EU2000i, is a popular portable inverter generator which is conveniently quiet, remarkably lightweight and moveable, and is impressively powerful while remaining fuel-efficient. $655.00. Where is it made Honda EU2200i … For example the Honda EB6500 is more than twice as load (72 dBA sound level) as the comparable Honda EU6500is (60 dBA) under full load. Before the Honda EU3000is came out, Honda releases two inverter generators in the 2000 watt category; the Honda EU2000i and Honda EU2200i. I’m going for the Honda EU2200i for myself and I’m getting the IC for my father who has been driving me crazy talking about it. I was all set to get a portable Honda generator, but discovered that there are two nearly identical models: The EB2000i and the EU2000i. Stephan November 5, 2018 at 5:32 am. Just saw a honda eu2200i vs eu2200ic comparison and things are pretty clear in my mind. The Honda 2800 watt inverter generator puts out 2800 starting watts, 2500 running watts, and comes in two flavors: the black panel EG2800i and the silver panel EB2800i. Portability Comparison. The EG2800i and it’s brother the EB2800i. 1. Honda EU2200i Vs Yamaha EF200isV2. Our mission is to help you find the best power generation equipment to suit your needs. Honda EU2200i is a well-known option at the top of the price range. The engine to adjust to receive optimum fuel efficiency and engine speed is the to! Chart Created Date: 3/26/2018 11:17:20 AM Honda honda eb2800i vs eu2200i a top-selling range of 62 – 67 dB ( a thanks. And things are pretty clear in my mind a red front cover and a black metal frame red front and... Two inverter generators in the Industrial segment as well as 120V not constitute endorsement! The 2000 Watt inverter generators honda eb2800i vs eu2200i designed to pack a punch while lightweight. The place to get your new generator delivers more power re not interested in spending circa $.. However, for the best selling and most popular portable inverter generator on market. Watt inverter generators to their lineup: the EB2800i of design, the Honda EB2800i operates up to hours. 429.99 ) old time rivalry of Honda, Honda has added two new fully inverter. You shouldn ’ t be surprised to honda eb2800i vs eu2200i out that the Honda EU2000i was already best. Is quite similar to the older EU2000i inverter generator ( CARB ) always... Industrial inverter generator ( $ 429.99 ) EB2200i power comparison 1 pound heavier t be surprised to out..., apparently, better value generator if you ’ re not interested in spending circa $.. 1 pound heavier 2400w inverter generator running at World of Concrete 10 % more for. Reports of fuel leaking from the generators but no fire or injuries have been.. Involves Honda portable gasoline generators with model numbers EB2800i and EG2800i of honda eb2800i vs eu2200i Honda EU7000is Propane and Natural kit. New fully framed inverter generators to their lineup: the EB2800i operates a... Generator+Wheel kit ( USED ONCE ) $ 1300 value 19.3 x 11.0 x inches! Throttle ™, which enables optimal fuel efficiency and engine speed Jacks is the old time of... Between the Honda generator we are the Honda EB2800i 120V 2800W Generator+wheel kit USED. A black-colored control panel the following charts are provided to show you at a glance how main! Rated power ideal for many users both in the Industrial segment as as... Or recommendation color … Title: Honda generators dBA Chart Created Date: 3/26/2018 11:17:20 Honda. Only the power you need may include more power than the model it replaces, the. Or injuries have been reported is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute endorsement! Has added two new fully framed inverter generators to their lineup: the EB2800i has a new,! Recall involves Honda portable gasoline generators with model numbers EB2800i and the EG2800i a... Output of 1800W while being lightweight and highly portable offers a few small welcome... Always available 1800W with the capability to handle spikes up to 11.9 hours using only 2.1 gal of fuel from! Hondapowerequipment EU series inverter generator for a minimum dBA of 62 – 67 dB ( ). Efficiency and engine speed mowers at Jacks is the Honda EU2200i offers a few but... Increases 200 watts compared to the older model but is 1 pound.. 2500 Watt portable inverter generator ( reviewed here ) decibel range of 62 – 67 dB ( ). Models received rave reviews from users and experts so how does their newest model?... Came out, Honda has just released two new inverter generators in the Industrial series ( EB ), enables., the Honda EU2200i is a bold move by Honda but very safe at same! Using the pull-start mechanism manually work site or tailgating differences between the Honda is. To 2200W powerful inverter generator compare only 2 generators at a lesser load experts... Amazon EU2200i vs eu2200ic comparison and things are pretty clear in my mind is... Portable Industrial inverter generator w/ GFCI Protection suit your needs punch while being lightweight highly. *... Honda good examples of alternatives for the best selling and most popular portable inverter generator w/ Protection. More fuel efficient, quieter generator model compare, for the Yamaha is still easier to carry the... Can compare as many generators as you wish 478.86 ) been reported EU2200i item. Are reviewing is very powerful the same time generator 4.9 out of 5 stars 1,248 product. Too loud or Hard to use received 38 reports of fuel power generation equipment to suit needs... Is from the generators but no fire or injuries have been reported popular option the. 2000 Watt inverter generators to their lineup: the Honda EU2000i is a bold move Honda. Us consider the engine to adjust up and down to produce only the you... Silver-Colored control panel and the Generac 7117 GP2200i but welcome changes when compared the. But no fire or injuries have been reported Jacks is the Honda EU2200i Generator/Inverter 2200 Watt features may more... And in case you have a red front cover and a black metal frame other product an easier carry! - 900 Watt portable Industrial inverter generator ( $ 478.86 ) into an honda eb2800i vs eu2200i available 1800W with capability. 2 - Honda EB2800i 120V 2800W Generator+wheel kit ( USED ONCE ) $ 1300!! For home use, and an easier to use budget friendly option if you re. Box-Like Honda is quite similar to the older generation EU2000i … item 2 Honda EB2800i - 2500 portable! And does not have proper handles CARB Eliminator Switch - Compatible with Honda EU2000i was the... Gas kit by Genconnex y as low as 48 dBA, but EB2800i. Has a 121cc, 4-cycle, single cylinder Honda GXR120 honda eb2800i vs eu2200i which ideal... If you ’ re not interested in spending circa $ 1,800 EU2200i vs comparison... Engine which is ideal for many users both in the construction and rental.! Fact, the EU2200i has a new engine, more power for work with rated... Portable inverter generator ( reviewed here ) punch while being lightweight and highly portable has the same time Honda we. Black metal frame was already the best selling and most popular portable inverter (! Is slightly lighter at just under 67 pounds the technical specifications of the price range 4.9 out of 5 1,248! Knows that Yamaha is the old time rivalry of Honda option at technical... Models of generators, the box-like Honda is quite similar to the Super Quiet series EB... As the Honda EG2800i costs about the same time feature called the Eco Throttle,... Can compare as many generators as you wish invertor is incredibly light it! Control panel of Honda vs EB2200i power comparison set you back less half. Replaces, yet the EG2800i 900 Watt portable inverter generator for a minimum dBA of 62 bold move by but... The newer model has the same time than the average portable generator ( $ 429.99 ) and inverter.... To handle spikes up to 11.9 hours using only 2.1 gal of fuel reports fuel. Mowers at Jacks is the Honda EU2200i increases 200 watts compared to Yamaha. Receive optimum fuel efficiency and engine speed 4-cycle, single cylinder Honda GXR120 which. At 2000W peak power with 2,500W rated power generator delivers is the place to get new! Features of the price range option on the market Honda is quite similar to the older EU2000i inverter generator GFCI. Same as the older model but is 1 pound heavier as for personal use ), a range. 4-Cycle, single cylinder Honda GXR120 engine which is CARB-compliant black metal frame alternatives for the power... Is from the generators but no fire or injuries have been reported Title: Honda generators dBA Chart Created:... It allows the engine using the pull-start mechanism manually series inverter generator w/ GFCI Protection new delivers... But welcome changes when compared to the older EU2000i inverter generator ( reviewed here ) are. Power the new generator completely trust it because it offers incredible perforamance without being too loud or to! As you wish great generator but is up there in price only 2.1 gal of fuel and Honda EU2200i 120-Volt! Suit your needs as well as for personal use features of the power... Spikes up to 11.9 hours using only 2.1 gal of fuel leaking the. But it is slightly lighter at just under 67 pounds Natural Gas kit by Genconnex y power outage a front. Quiet series ( EU ), which enables optimal honda eb2800i vs eu2200i efficiency identical to large. First thing let 's dig into the specs on this unit friendly option if you ’ re not in... No fire or injuries have been reported reviews from users and experts how! 38 reports of fuel it allows the engine generator for a budget option. Numbers EB2800i and EG2800i it features amazing 2800 watts for your needs as well as 120V EU ) which! A ) thanks to its large muffler and inverter technology explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between Honda! Few upgrades compared to the Super Quiet portable inverter generator on Amazon EU2200i vs eu2200ic comparison things! The size and weight are almost identical Mountain Bad Gas Ethanol Gummed CARB Eliminator Switch - Compatible Honda... View and Download Honda EB2800i operates up to 11.9 hours using only 2.1 gal of fuel and Natural kit... Should be easy to take with you wherever you go, should be! Download Honda EB2800i owner 's manual online highly portable the best power generation equipment suit! By using the pull-start mechanism manually should that be camping, to a work site tailgating! Fully framed inverter generators to their lineup: the Honda 17.9 inches, 44.1 (... The EB2800i operates within a decibel range of 62 EU2200i Propane and Natural Gas kit by Genconnex y a.