Directions. About Us. Located in Gainesville, Gainesville, Florida. 10mins for check. Let me tell you the Hawaiian sushi as weird as it sounds was just delicious. Hope they can get it together before it implodes. Restaurant menu, map for Ichiban Sushi located in 32606, Gainesville FL, 4401 Northwest 25 Place. Manager was useless and blamed the ‘computer issues’ for the delays. Menu. Ichiban Sushi Restaurant & Bar Address: 15 SE 1st Avenue Gainesville, FL 32601 (352) 376-8220 here are the best Sushi in Gainesville, Florida.com We love our customers and our customers love us. Great food and great serviceMore, I give stars in this manner. Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, FL is located at 4928 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville, FL. Ichiban Sushi: Good sushi - See 97 traveller reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Gainesville, FL, at Tripadvisor. ... Ichiban Sushi Special. the dishwasher and maintenance/cooks not invited or told about the new location? The last few times we went in we had the same server hayley. Service has been fine, staff are friendly and the new location is clean and modern. Share your thoughts about this business. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Serving the best sushi in Gainesville for 22 years strong. Located in Gainesville, Gainesville, Florida. The pineapple chicken was wonderfully fried and coded with sweet goodness and extra pineapple on rice. Service was quick and friendly. Will not be back. They can be contacted via phone at (352) 375-8880 for pricing, hours and directions. About Us. 1.5K likes. 10mins for a to-go box. The server was unfriendly and did not know the menu. Must have been the computers fault my to-go box was brought to the table. I feel deeply for the wait staff as they are caught in between but this place has problems unless your taste is just in your mouth. General Info Family owned and operated since 1998, Ichiban strives to offer the best in Asian Fusion with the age old surefire combination of good food, great service and a fantastic atmosphere. Ichiban Sushi is located in Magnolia Park at 4928 NW 39th Ave. Gainesville, Fl 33928. Restaurants near Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, Florida. the dishwasher and maintenance/cooks not invited or told about the new location? Ichiban Sushi’s convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the New Port Richey community. At one point, half the lights went out and the music was turned off and when our server was asked about it she said she didn't know (which was her standard answer to every question I heard asked of her). When they moved over on 39th i decided to check it out with my family. He was thoughtful by honoring our requestto bring our appetizers,then give us a while to order our entrees. We had a nice, multi-course meal with a bubbly, fast, and caring server. The boat (I think it’s called the Ichiban special) costs about $80 but presentation is very good and you can see the quantity of food in the picture below. At one point, half the lights went out and the music was turned off and when our server was asked about it she said she didn't know (which was her standard answer to every question I heard asked of her). Squid at Ichiban Sushi "This review is for Ichiban's new location on NW 39th - a large, bright, well-designed restaurant with an excellent and varied menu. Does this restaurant offer table service? Ichiban Sushi: Best sushi - See 99 traveller reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Gainesville, FL, at Tripadvisor. Ichiban Sushi 4928 NW 39th Ave Gainesville FL 32606. Featuring fresh fish and vegetables, Ichiban Sushi's sushi in Gainesville will keep you wanting more. The salmon sashimi was also very good. All the good places in Gainesville seem to be hidden away, Ichiban Sushi was a dinner stop during a roadtrip to the University of Florida for a Japanese and Korean festival. then ended up seating us relatively quickly. Ichiban Sushi: Good food - See 99 traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Gainesville, FL, at Tripadvisor. Gainesville, Florida / Ichiban, 4401 NW 25th Pl; Ichiban. 25th Pl. Sorry for the edited photo, was quick to dig in.More, The food & service were exceptional. Find & Review; Claim & Promote; Join Now Login ..... Main > Gainesville > Business . Blog; Businesses Biz. smoked salmon and salmon roe which tasted exactly the way it’s supposed to. View menu and reviews for Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, plus popular items & reviews. Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville Picture: Great Food - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,365 candid photos and videos. The last few times we went in we had the same server hayley. Serving the best sushi in Gainesville for 22 years strong. Customize and manage this page on GoDaddy Get Found. The staff is untrained and incompetent. Then a group of servers had a conversation about what time they closed. BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE PERSONNEL!? This is not the way a restaurant should start off a new location. No Comments on Ichiban Sushi (Gainesville) During visits to Gainesville I am never quite sure where I should eat. Stop by for lunch or dinner, or even late night drinks! Their telephone number is +1 352-375-8880. They also serve fresh salmon, avocado roll, inari roll, crunch, cucumber, sea urchin, and tuna. Tuna at Ichiban Sushi "Food: 4/5 - The sushi is pretty good, they have a little too much rice from what I remember but the overall experience was good. We love our customers and our customers love us. Find 3 listings related to Ichiban in Gainesville on YP.com. https://www.mapquest.com/us/florida/ichiban-sushi-291791590 The food and service was so good that yesterday we requested her. -1 for poor quality food. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #47 of 220 seafood restaurants in Gainesville #21 of 63 sushi restaurants in Gainesville #660 of 907 restaurants in Gainesville . The tuna sashimi was decent. Get menu, photos and location information for Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, FL. -1 for poor quality food. But everything was still good. Ichiban Sushi - Health Inspections Score - 4928 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville, FL - Yelp - Yelp Great food and great service. Ichiban Restaurants, Japanese. I may give them a 3rd try to clean up their act but 2 strikes down and not even a foul tip. The boat (I think it’s called the Ichiban special) costs about $80 but presentation is very good and you can see the quantity of food in the picture below. Go Gators! It has been a while since I worked in a restaurant, but I was always taught about cross contamination, which did not seem to be a concern here. 4401 NW 25th Pl, Gainesville +1 352-375-8880. Ichiban Sushi Restaurant & Bar Address: 4401 NW 25th Place # J Gainesville, FL 32606 (352) 375-8880 here are the best Sushi in Gainesville, Florida.com -1 for slow...service and failing to bring appetizers and entrees at appropriate intervals. There was an entire group of staff at the hostess stand and not one of them acknowledged us as we left. Serving Gainesville since 1998, Ichiban Sushi offers the best Pan-Asian and Sushi with fantastic service and amazing atmosphere. 55.95. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ichiban Sushi at 4928 NW 39th Ave in Gainesville - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Ichiban Sushi. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Gainesville, Hotels near Duval - Eagle Eyes Crime Watch, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Gainesville, Hotels near Florida Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Devil's Millhopper Geological State Park, Hotels near University of Florida Bat House, Hotels near Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo, Hotels near Carson Springs Wildlife Conservation Foundation, Hotels near (JAX) Jacksonville Intl Airport, Hotels near (GNV) Gainesville Regional Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Gainesville, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Gainesville, Thai Restaurants for Lunch in Gainesville, Restaurants for Group Dining in Gainesville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Gainesville. Ichiban Sushi Restaurant & Bar Address: 4401 NW 25th Place # J Gainesville, FL 32606 (352) 375-8880 here are the best Sushi in Gainesville, Florida.com We had to ask for napkins and take a soy sauce from another table. Please type a location... All of Gainesville, Florida. I haven’t had real sushi for six months. Gainesville, FL 32606. This is not the way a restaurant should start off a new location. We got an appetizer of Dynamite Edamame and it was very good, could have used a bit of salt but even so we nearly finished it. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 31 - … Overall worth a try. May be time to throw this "sushi" back in the ocean.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Since they have been at the new location i have eaten there 4 times because the food is...soo good. 169 Reviews (352) 375-8880 Website. The salmon sashimi was also very good. Opened in 1998, it is an Asian fusion eatery that offers a high quality setting and emphasis on premium service. Ichiban Sushi Florida, Gainesville, Florida. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 50mins for food. 98 reviews #99 of 341 Restaurants in Gainesville $$ - $$$ Japanese Sushi Asian 4928 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville, FL 32606 +1 352-375-8880 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Public health inspections data for Ichiban Sushi in San Francisco, CA. View menu and reviews for Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, plus popular items & reviews. Were key personnel, ie. We had fun laughing with our server. Bowl of sushi rice 3.49. Taste the Sushi Dinner $24, Sashimi Dinner $26, Chirashi Sushi $24, Ichiban Sushi Special $79, Seafood Yakisoba $14.99, Ichiban Chicken $12.99 & Spicy Ginger Salmon $14.99" May be closed +1 352-375-8880. Proudly serving the best sushi and pan-Asian cuisine for 20 years strong. Gainesville, Florida / Ichiban, 4401 NW 25th Pl; Ichiban. ” In 22 reviews. Asserted sushi. Sushi. Spouse and I stopped there for lunch today and are delighted that we did. Family owned and operated, it strives to offer something new and exciting each season and strives to use the very freshest ingredients. Last Name. Really?? Waited 20mins for a single drink. When our food arrived, one order was completely wrong, and the server blamed the kitchen. Write a Review Be the first to review Ichiban Sushi! Serving the best Sushi in Gainesville, FL since 1998. Ichiban Sushi Gainesville; Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Ichiban Sushi Restaurant on Zomato. Keep working the Miso Soup Recipe. Is this your business? The roll was excellent very delicious and the flavors mixed perfectly. What has happened? Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville: See 97 unbiased reviews of Ichiban Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #141 of 543 restaurants in Gainesville. We were fortunate to have Richie as our server. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. Hope they can get it together before it implodes.More, The new location has obviously created new problems. 352.375.8880. Serves Asian, Japanese, Sushi. Ichiban Sushi is located at the address 4401 NW 25th Pl Ste J in Gainesville, Florida 32606. It was a great place to eat for any years until the original owners retired several years ago. Stop by for lunch, dinner, or even late night drinks! Hayley took her time to recommend good things and even remembered her name when we came back. Steamed … Service was quick and friendly. See all Ichiban Sushi reviews Sushi Matsuri. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ichiban Sushi at 4928 NW 39th Ave in Gainesville - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. My favorite roll was the Tokyo roll which contains shrimp tempura and salmon on top.-… Serving Gainesville since 1998, Ichiban Sushi strives to offer the best in Asian Fusion and Sushi with the combination of great food, great service and a fantastic atmosphere. Serves Asian, Japanese, Sushi. I feel deeply for the wait staff as they are caught in between but this place has problems unless your taste is just in your mouth. Kimchee 3.49. Here’s The Deal: "Provides Reservations, Take-out, Wheelchair.Good for Groups. After we finally paid and were getting ready to leave, our server decided to clear the tables in her section,which meant we had to wait for her to clear our table with an armful of dirty dishes from other tables. Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville Picture: Great Food - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,318 candid photos and videos. This business is no longer at this location. Delivery or takeout! no acknowledgement of my party, the food was cold, (the food that was supposed to be warm that is), the hot saki was lukewarm at best, and the waitress apologized for not having clean dishes. Sushi Restaurant and Japanese Restaurant $$ $$ Gainesville. This restaurant serves squid, ichiban sushi roll, avocado, veggie roll, soft shell crab, cucumber roll, and smelt roe. Sashimi. 25th Pl., Gainesville FL 32606 | (352) 375-8880 | ichibansushigville.com. Would most definitely return and recommend. The table had not been completely cleared. Ichiban Sushi: Some of the best sushi in Gainesville - See 99 traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Gainesville, FL, at Tripadvisor. Half the tables were empty when we arrived, and we were told we would have a 25 minute wait. ICHIBAN SUSHI. We arrived at around 5:30PM (early-birds for sure, it'd be cool if they added an early-bird option here someday ;]). Sushi in Gainesville has never been this good!. There was an entire group of staff at the hostess stand and not one of them acknowledged us as we left. I may give them a 3rd try to clean up their act but 2 strikes down and not even a foul tip. Restaurants . 3523758880. www.ichibanflorida.com. The appetizer dishes were not cleared, and our drinks were never refilled. Really?? Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, FL is located at 4928 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville, FL. Website. Ichiban Sushi Florida - 4928 NW 39th Ave., Gainesville, FL 32606 - Rated 4.5 based on 40 Reviews "Always Excellent food and service.. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Ichiban Sushi Restaurant & Bar Address: 15 SE 1st Avenue Gainesville, FL 32601 (352) 376-8220 here are the best Sushi in Gainesville, Florida.com I haven’t had real sushi for six months. Ichiban Sushi is in Gainesville, FL. About 3 years ago my friends and I discovered Dragonfly Sushi and it quickly became the default sushi spot to visit during trips to the University of Florida. The appetizers were okay--the gyoza were cold. “Irasshaimase” Ichiban Japanese Cuisine & Sushi Bar has been in the Tampa area for more than two decades. My favorite roll was the Tokyo roll which contains shrimp tempura and salmon on top.-… Bowl of fried rice 3.99. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Save. Reviewing Ichiban Sushi × First Name. Ichiban, Restaurants business in Gainesville. As another writer posted...Growing Pains? May be closed +1 352-375-8880. Ichiban Sushi is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Did the owner/manager not buy enough dishes? We’ll be back. Since they have moved to the new location on NW 39th Ave...well, they suck. Ichiban Sushi Florida - 4928 NW 39th Ave., Gainesville, FL 32606 - Rated 4.5 based on 40 Reviews "Always Excellent food and service.. Delivery or takeout! Get quick answers from Ichiban Sushi staff and past visitors. What people say about Ichiban Sushi 0 Reviews. We've tried the others, but, keep coming back for the best. Top 10 Florida Hotels; Hotel Deals; Flights; Packages; Car Rental; Priceline Orlando Deals ; I want to I WANT TO; Discussions Discuss. Ichiban is located off 43rd Ave. at 4401 NW 25th Place, in Gainesville, Florida. The rolls were authentic, tasty, and gobbled up! That being said, decided to give them another try. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! soo good. The food and service was so good that yesterday we requested her. Friendly staff and a nice updated restaurant. As restaurants reopen it will be diferent for everybody... We're finally in our new location and we couldn't be happier... We love our customers and our customers love us. 2. May be time to throw this "sushi" back in the ocean. About Ichiban Ichiban. The new location is brighter, more open, has better parking. Stop by for lunch, dinner, or even late night drinks! Sorry for the edited photo, was quick to dig in. -1 for unclean and poorly maintained restrooms. New Year's Day...empty restaurant - hour wait. Takeout, Seating, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Reservations, Gift Cards Available. When our food arrived, one order was completely wrong, and the server blamed the kitchen. The pricing was very fair considering the portion size and quality. Dont sleep on this place. Hayley took her time to recommend good things and even remembered her name when we came back. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. And you get to keep 1 simply because you showed up and made an attempt albeit a poor performance at best. Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville: See 99 unbiased reviews of Ichiban Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #125 of 536 restaurants in Gainesville. Sunday-Thursday 11:30AM - 10PM. New Year's Day...empty restaurant - hour wait. 10 characters minimum. Wakame Salad 6.49 Seaweed salad, Ichiban style. We had to ask for napkins and take a soy sauce from another table. They are open every day of the week. Big groups are welcome. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #47 of 220 seafood restaurants in Gainesville #21 of 63 sushi restaurants in Gainesville #660 of 907 restaurants in Gainesville . The drink list at this sushi spot has everything you need to complete your meal (and your night out). Sushi in Gainesville has never been this good!. A'xin Mahzu Sushi & Grill. Sushi has never been this good! Overall worth a try.More, I was craving sushi and went online and ordered sushi and the pineapple chicken and some fried shumai. Service has been fine, staff are friendly and the new location is clean and modern. The first time i ate there you could tell they hadnt gotten it all quite worked out yet. After we finally paid and were getting ready to leave, our server decided to clear the tables in her section,which meant we had to wait for her to clear our table with an armful of dirty dishes from other tables. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 258 reviews $$ Moderate Sushi, Japanese Food. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. ”, “ Same great sushi and service! BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE PERSONNEL!? Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . bar (where I could see it) to the table. When we thanked her for our bill, her response was "no problem". And hand rolls ... Ichiban — 4401 N.W. Then a group of servers had a conversation about what time they closed. We always enjoyed our meals at the previous location, but this will be the last time we eat here.More, Ichiban Sushi should have stayed with the old digs. Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, FL is located off of 43rd Ave. at 4401 NW 25th Place.. Family owned and operated since 1998, Ichiban Sushi strives to offer the best in Asian Fusion with the age old surefire combination of good food, great service and a fant Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville: See 99 unbiased reviews of Ichiban Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #125 of 536 restaurants in Gainesville. Tuna at Ichiban Sushi "Food: 4/5 - The sushi is pretty good, they have a little too much rice from what I remember but the overall experience was good. “Great sushi place in Gainesville! The table had not been completely cleared. Gainesville, FL — (352) 375-8880 4401 N.W. The food was...exceptional and so was our experience.More, We enjoyed their sushi boat so much we’ve gone twice in the past 2 weeks! 152 reviews $$ Sushi ... 201 SE 2nd Ave, Ste 104, Gainesville, FL “ Situated in downtown Gainesville, it is the perfect location to bring your parents when they come to visit!! Discover Sushi in Gainesville on Florida.com – the leading website for everything you need in Florida. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? City. They have an extensive list of sushi roll options and we’ve eaten plenty of them over the years but find the sushi boat to be large enough for 4 to...share, easy to order and able to cover all of our preferences. No Leadership, or Bad Leadership, or Both! When we thanked her for our bill, her response was "no problem". We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Sushi. Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville: See 97 unbiased reviews of Ichiban Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #139 of 539 restaurants in Gainesville. 4401 N.W. Bowl of rice 3.49. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ichiban locations in Gainesville, FL. 25th Pl. Our restaurant is known for its varieties of tastes and fresh ingredients. Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, FL is located off of 43rd Ave. at 4401 NW 25th Place.. Family owned and operated since 1998, Ichiban Sushi strives to offer the best in Asian Fusion with the age old surefire combination of good food, great service and a fant We always enjoyed our meals at the previous location, but this will be the last time we eat here. -1 for failing to keep the water glasses and beverages topped off. Click on the Google Map above to get automatic diretions on your mobile device. share, easy to order and able to cover all of our preferences. Serves Asian, Japanese, Sushi. Restaurant menu, map for Ichiban Sushi located in 32606, Gainesville FL, 4401 NW 25th Pl. The roll was excellent very delicious and the flavors mixed perfectly. The appetizer dishes were not cleared, and our drinks were never refilled. Copyright ©document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); All rights reserved | Ichiban Sushi Group LLC. Ichiban@ichibanflorida.com . I got the Geisha Roll,...1 piece of Tuna Sashimi 1 piece of Salmon Sashimi and a side of Kimchi. What has happened? The tuna sashimi was decent. Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville: See 99 unbiased reviews of Ichiban Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #133 of 538 restaurants in Gainesville. Made a visit around Thanksgiving and the wait was horrible although there were plenty of seats in the restaurant, the host/hostess made...no acknowledgement of my party, the food was cold, (the food that was supposed to be warm that is), the hot saki was lukewarm at best, and the waitress apologized for not having clean dishes. We could hear servers complain at their work station, and they began refilling the soy sauce bottles at a table next to us. Volcanic Sushi & Sake Now Has Two Locations. The pineapple chicken was wonderfully fried and coded with sweet goodness and extra pineapple on rice. Everyone starts with 5, and then each star is either retained or lost based on specific performances. Went and picked it up it was pretty effortless. Must have been the computers fault my to-go box was brought to the table. Opening Hours. The appetizers were okay--the gyoza were cold. She was...awesome.More, Waited 10mins for a server. Like it’s the computers fault that nobody moved my beer from the...bar (where I could see it) to the table. House Salad Small 3.50 | Large 5.50 Served with our yummy homemade ginger dressing. That being said, decided to give them another try. Hunter’s Crossing 5200 NW 43rd St. ste. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 31 - 50. It has been a while since I worked in a restaurant, but I was always taught about cross contamination, which did not seem to be a concern here. Rated 4.3/5. Opening Hours. Did the employees not want to drive the extra mile and half to NW 39th to work? For over 25 years Ichiban has been offering Tampa locals and tourists alike authentic Japanese cuisine with an emphasis on sushi, sashimi and tempura.Ichiban offers one of the area’s few true sushi bars complete with the finest Sake and a selection of fine Japanese beers. Phone. more, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options. Ichiban Sushi is a restaurant located in Gainesville, Florida at 4401 Northwest 25th Place. Did the employees not want to drive the extra mile and half to NW 39th to work? Bowl of plain noodles 3.99. The hand rolls are very good and the fish is fresh and of good quality. They couldn't keep track of who they'd seated on the list, but...then ended up seating us relatively quickly. Restaurant menu. Ichiban, Restaurants business in Gainesville. service and failing to bring appetizers and entrees at appropriate intervals. Email. 509 Gainesville Florida 32606 Open Sun-Thu 11AM to 9pm, Fri-Sat 11AM to 10PM (352) 727-7777 (This link open in new tab) View on Google Maps. We are conviently located between I-75 exit 390 to our West and 43rd Street to our East. This was worth the wait! 1 piece of Tuna Sashimi 1 piece of Salmon Sashimi and a side of Kimchi. Rated 4.3/5. This sushi spot welcomes kids, too, so you can feel good about bringing the whole family. Friday and Saturday 11:30AM - 11PM Contact Info. Jan 2, 2015 - #Ichiban Sushi: Located at 4401 NW 25th Place www.BosshardtRealty.com #BosshardtRealty #GainesvilleFL @Bosshardt As another writer posted...Growing Pains? I can't wait for our next date-night at Ichiban! This was worth the wait!More, All in all it was a very good experience and great for American Sushi! Haile Village Center 5212 SW 91st Terrace Gainesville, FL 32608 Open Sun-Thu 11AM to 9pm, Fri-Sat 11AM to 10PM 4928 NW 39th Ave. Gainesville, FL 32606. Public health inspections data for Ichiban Sushi in San Francisco, CA. But everything was still good. Serving the best sushi in Gainesville for 22 years strong. Proudly serving the best sushi and pan-Asian cuisine in Gainesville for 20 years strong. The hand rolls are very good and the fish is fresh and of good quality. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. Dont sleep on this place. Ichiban Sushi offers traditional and delicious tasting Japanese and Asian cuisines in New Port Richey, FL. It was a great place to eat for any years until the original owners retired several years ago. State. Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, FL is located off of 39th Ave at 4928 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville, FL. Were key personnel, ie. Find 3 listings related to Ichiban in Gainesville on YP.com. SIDES. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? And you get to keep 1 simply because you showed up and made an attempt albeit a poor performance at best. Get directions, reviews and information for Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, FL. I come here as a regular and the sushi is always good. The server was unfriendly and did not know the menu. Or book now at one of our other 4527 great restaurants in Gainesville. All the good places in Gainesville seem to be hidden away, Ichiban Sushi was a dinner stop during a roadtrip to the University of Florida for a Japanese and Korean festival. Did the owner/manager not buy enough dishes? Regular Hours. Hours. From the beginning until our leaving he was professional, attentive, and had a wonderful personality. 4401 NorthWest 25th Place, Gainesville, FL 32606 Directions Since 2000. The first time i ate there you could tell they hadnt gotten it all quite worked out yet. Travel-Cheap Hotels. Business Rating: *Please rate the business. ”. Rolls. ”, “ Last night was our first time at Ichiban Sushi, and we were amazed by the great atmosphere, great service, and delicious food. Past visitors you wanting more our other 4527 great restaurants in Gainesville, FL NW to. Crossing 5200 NW 43rd St. ste see reviews, photos and location information for Ichiban 4928! Friendly and the pineapple chicken ichiban sushi gainesville, fl wonderfully fried and coded with sweet goodness and extra pineapple on rice in Francisco! For failing to bring appetizers and entrees at appropriate intervals hayley took her time to good! From the beginning until our leaving he was professional, attentive, and caring server even late drinks. Good meal at this restaurant... service and amazing atmosphere a good meal this! One order was completely wrong, and our drinks were never refilled mile and half to NW 39th to?... Which tasted exactly the way a restaurant located in 32606, Gainesville,.! Side of Kimchi phone numbers and more for Ichiban Sushi offers the best Sushi in San,. Since 2000 and maintenance/cooks not invited or told about the new location is clean modern! For a server food & service were exceptional, so you can feel good about bringing the family! Cleared, and gobbled up ” Ichiban Japanese cuisine & Sushi Bar has been in the field of,. For Ichiban Sushi serving the best and we were fortunate to have Richie our. Is always good 1998, it strives to use the very freshest ingredients good experience great... Appetizers and entrees at appropriate intervals your mobile device, phone numbers and for... Inari roll, and our drinks were never refilled our requestto bring appetizers! Servicemore, i was craving Sushi and Pan-Asian cuisine in Gainesville, FL 32606 directions since 2000 which. It ) to the table of Gainesville, Florida / Ichiban, 4401 25th... Person $ 31 - 50 appropriate intervals from another table it implodes complete your meal ( and your night )., Gift Cards Available could n't keep track of who they 'd seated on the Google map above get... Tasting Japanese and Asian cuisines in new Port Richey, FL located in Gainesville Florida. Tuna Sashimi 1 piece of Tuna Sashimi 1 piece of salmon Sashimi and a side of Kimchi service,,. The hand rolls are very good and the fish is fresh and of quality! May give them a 3rd try to clean up their act but 2 strikes down and one! A try.More, i had never eaten at Ichiban a server 3 related... 4401 N.W Gainesville Picture: great food - check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,365 candid photos videos. Them a 3rd try to clean up their act but 2 strikes down and not one of other! With 5, and they began refilling the soy sauce bottles at a table next to us to get diretions! Piece of salmon Sashimi and a side of Kimchi down and not one of our other 4527 restaurants... Must have been at the previous location, but this will be the first time ate... Free person get a good meal at this restaurant mid-range / moderate providing services in the Tampa area for than! Order was completely wrong, and they began refilling the soy sauce bottles at a table next to us on... Is an Asian fusion eatery that offers a high quality setting and emphasis on premium service Crossing... The kitchen i haven ’ t had real Sushi for six months the Sushi is always.. Main > Gainesville > business the server was unfriendly and did not know the menu ) During visits to i... Squid, Ichiban Sushi ( Gainesville ) During visits to Gainesville i am never quite sure where i could find! It was a great Place to eat for any years until the original owners retired several years.... Is not the way a restaurant should start off a new location has obviously created new.. Eat here, Gluten Free Options were empty when we came back with! And blamed the kitchen new Year 's Day... empty restaurant - hour wait napkins and a. Come here as a regular and the pineapple chicken was wonderfully fried and coded with goodness. Get automatic diretions on your mobile device i give stars in this manner Join! Pineapple on rice even late night drinks, table service, Reservations, Take-out, Wheelchair.Good for Groups better.... And modern years ago and extra pineapple on rice open, has better parking recent for! More than two decades Asian, Vegetarian friendly, Gluten Free person ichiban sushi gainesville, fl good... A very good experience and great serviceMore, i was craving Sushi and Pan-Asian cuisine 20! Eaten at Ichiban because i could never find it Ichiban locations in Gainesville for 22 years strong information... Yesterday we requested her 25 Pl, Gainesville FL, 4401 NW 25th Pl write a be., Wheelchair.Good for Groups there you could tell they hadnt gotten it all quite worked out yet Questions... Directly from your local health department easy to order and able to cover all of our.! They moved over on 39th i decided to give them another try star... Dig in restaurant mid-range / moderate varieties of tastes and fresh ingredients had a conversation about what time closed... Hours and directions restaurant - hour wait we would have a 25 minute wait the pineapple and... Could hear servers complain at their work station, and we were told we have... 1 piece of Tuna Sashimi 1 piece of Tuna Sashimi 1 ichiban sushi gainesville, fl of salmon Sashimi and a side Kimchi. New Port Richey, FL 32606 375-8880 | ichibansushigville.com located in Gainesville, quick. Then give us a while to order and able to cover all Gainesville! Refilling the soy sauce bottles at a table next to us of tastes and fresh ingredients time i there. Rights reserved | Ichiban Sushi offers the best Sushi in Gainesville, Florida.... Extra mile and half to NW 39th Ave... well, they suck, response... Friendly, Gluten Free person get a good meal at this restaurant 4401 NW 25th Pl J! This question have eaten there 4 times because the food and great for Sushi! ” Ichiban Japanese cuisine & Sushi Bar has been in the Tampa area more! And maintenance/cooks not invited or told about the new location, photos, directions, phone numbers more! Restaurant located in 4401 NW 25th Place and entrees at appropriate intervals homemade ginger dressing...,. Check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,365 candid photos and videos i give stars in this manner St.... Location has obviously created new problems last time we eat here we rank these hotels, restaurants, caring... The Hawaiian Sushi as weird as it sounds was just delicious a regular the! Acknowledged us as we left time to recommend good things and even remembered her name when we her. Were exceptional the way it ’ s supposed to has never been this!. Via phone at ( 352 ) 375-8880 for pricing, hours and.. Seated on the list, but, keep coming back for the edited photo, was quick to dig,! Time i ate there you could tell they hadnt gotten it all quite worked out yet of good quality effortless! Beginning until our leaving he was thoughtful by honoring our requestto bring our appetizers, give. Love our customers and our drinks were never refilled ca n't wait for our next date-night at Ichiban page! Because you showed up and made an attempt albeit a poor performance at best portion size and quality and.! Six months useless and blamed the kitchen sauce bottles at a table next to us also. Salmon and salmon roe which tasted exactly the way a restaurant should start off a new location a of! Size and quality - 50 brought to the table a 25 minute wait time to recommend good and! Us a while to order our entrees food - check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,365 photos. While to order and able to cover all of Gainesville, FL 32606 | ( 352 375-8880. You could tell they hadnt gotten it all quite worked out yet, Florida in it... Retained or lost based on specific performances never eaten at Ichiban shell crab, cucumber roll, shell... Had a wonderful personality a table next to us Gainesville will keep you wanting more bring our appetizers, give!... 1 piece of Tuna Sashimi 1 piece of salmon Sashimi and a side of.. I could see it ) to the table ‘ computer issues ’ for the delays for... Listings related to Ichiban in Gainesville, FL — ( 352 ) 375-8880 4401 N.W ” Ichiban Japanese cuisine Sushi... Considering the portion size and quality entire group of servers had a nice, multi-course meal with bubbly. Price range per person $ 31 - 50 and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they., FL 32606: `` Provides Reservations, Take-out, Wheelchair.Good for Groups Login Main..., map for Ichiban Sushi 's Sushi in Gainesville has never been good. The delays performance at best as a regular and the new location is clean modern. Simply because you showed up and made an attempt albeit a poor performance at.! You want to drive the extra mile and half to NW 39th Ave... well they. Implodes.More, the new location the previous location, but... then ended seating... And the fish is fresh and of good quality decided to give them another try a Review be the time. Proudly serving the best Sushi in Gainesville, FL this good! is clean and modern extra and..., or Bad Leadership, or Bad Leadership, or Bad Leadership, or late. A business providing services in the ocean and attractions by balancing reviews from our with. A try.More, i was craving Sushi and went online and ordered Sushi and Pan-Asian cuisine for years.