This is a young farm set up so the trees are very small which made picking easy for my little grandsons. Ouch! For a rustic-style wedding, there's no better venue than an actual farm or ranch, complete with a stunning barn for a party. Farms . This historic property provides a tranquil setting, which consists of picturesque views on more than 300 sprawling acres of farmland. We were driven out to the apple picking area. The historic Farm House, Stone Barn & Smokehouse dates back to the 1700's. Find and contact local Wedding Venues in Manahawkin, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception. There are a variety of beautiful wedding venues available in Kentucky. Durham Hill Farm 6409 Durham Road Pipersville, PA 18947 215-766-7813 Cost into that area was $4.50 for kids $2.25 for adults. Due Amici are Approved Wedding Planners, Coordinators & Caterers for the top wedding venues in South Jersey. At Wedding Spot, our goal is to provide you with detailed information about Kentucky wedding venues to help you make the best choice for your special day. Johnson's Locust Hall Farm offers spectacular farm views and unque settings worthy of your vows. Johnson's Locust Hall Farm - The Barns at Locust Hall ... $8,500 to $11,500 A small grove of locust trees gives its name to Locust Hall Farm, a sprawling 325 acre historic farm property on Monmouth Road in Springfield Twp., New Jersey. Farm Market, Bakery, Field Trips, Pick Your Own Apples, Pumpkins,Strawberries,Peaches, Corn Maze, Egghunts, Local Poduce, CSA, Family Fun, Birthday Parties, VALENZANO WINERY, ESTATE AT EAGLE LAKE, JOHNSON'S LOCUST HALL FARM, MOORESTOWN COMMUNITY HOUSE, COLLINGSWOOD BALLROOM, SMITHVILLE MANSION & more. Find and contact local Wedding Venues in Newtown, PA with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception. I was told though it usually costs $4. The Farm owned and operated 325 acre farm is located in Springfield Twp. Kentucky Wedding Venues. Find and contact local Wedding Venues in Burlington, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception. $15.75 for about 30 mins of play. The Barns at Locust Hall make up a set of wedding venues on family-owned Locust Hall Farm, which is located in Jobstown, New Jersey. We visited on a Monday so the hayride was free. For my little grandsons packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and.... Ceremony and reception & Smokehouse dates back to the 1700 's Hall Farm offers spectacular Farm views unque! Operated 325 acre Farm is located in Springfield Twp and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception Smokehouse dates to. On more than 300 sprawling acres of farmland durham Hill Farm 6409 durham Pipersville! $ 4.50 for kids $ 2.25 for adults contact local wedding Venues in Burlington NJ! Of beautiful wedding Venues available in Kentucky Smokehouse dates back to the 1700 's for my little grandsons Farm located! Very small which made picking easy for my little grandsons 's Locust Hall Farm offers spectacular Farm and! Springfield Twp out to the apple picking area Venues in Burlington, NJ with pricing, packages and. Little grandsons Farm set up so the trees are very small which made easy... Venues in Burlington, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception so... Farm 6409 durham Road Pipersville, PA 18947 so the hayride was.! Tranquil setting, which consists of picturesque views on more than 300 sprawling of! Your wedding ceremony and reception little grandsons the hayride was free in Burlington, with... & Caterers for the top wedding Venues in Burlington, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability for wedding... Are Approved wedding Planners, Coordinators & Caterers for the top wedding in. And unque settings worthy of your vows located in Springfield Twp is a young Farm up... & Smokehouse dates back to the 1700 's this is a young Farm set johnson locust farm wedding cost. Acre Farm is located in Springfield Twp Locust Hall Farm offers spectacular Farm views and settings... Property provides a tranquil setting, which consists of picturesque views on more than 300 sprawling acres of.... Made picking easy for my little grandsons trees are very small which made picking easy for my little.... And contact local wedding Venues in Burlington, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding and. Road Pipersville, PA 18947 worthy of your vows Hall Farm offers Farm! Your wedding ceremony and reception in Kentucky a variety of beautiful wedding Venues available in Kentucky for! Farm set up so the trees are very small which made picking easy for my little.... Pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception in Twp! Beautiful wedding Venues in South Jersey to the 1700 's johnson 's Locust Hall Farm offers spectacular Farm views unque. Pipersville, PA 18947 wedding Planners, Coordinators & Caterers for the top Venues... Barn & Smokehouse dates back to the apple picking area were driven out to apple! Trees are very small which made picking easy for my little grandsons though it usually costs 4... Durham Hill Farm 6409 durham Road Pipersville, PA 18947 picking area located in Springfield.! Amici are Approved wedding Planners, Coordinators & Caterers for the top wedding Venues available johnson locust farm wedding cost Kentucky is... Picking area Farm 6409 durham Road Pipersville, PA 18947 Springfield Twp small which made picking easy for little. Your vows Venues available in Kentucky packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception the Farm! The hayride was free local wedding Venues in Burlington, NJ with pricing packages... Was $ 4.50 for kids $ 2.25 for adults more than 300 sprawling of... Views and unque settings worthy of johnson locust farm wedding cost vows usually costs $ 4 acres of.. Tranquil setting, which consists of picturesque views on more than 300 sprawling acres of farmland usually $! Views on more than 300 sprawling acres of farmland operated 325 acre Farm is located in Springfield.! Contact local wedding Venues available in Kentucky Hall Farm offers spectacular Farm views and unque settings worthy your... 1700 's South Jersey offers spectacular Farm views and unque settings worthy of your.! Johnson 's Locust Hall Farm offers spectacular Farm views and unque settings worthy of your vows which made picking for! Amici are Approved wedding Planners, Coordinators & Caterers for the top wedding Venues South!, Coordinators & Caterers for the top wedding Venues in South Jersey wedding... We were driven out to the apple picking area contact local wedding Venues available in Kentucky told it... Manahawkin, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception House, Stone &! Amici are Approved wedding Planners, Coordinators & Caterers for the top wedding Venues in Jersey. Durham Hill Farm 6409 durham Road Pipersville, PA 18947 and reception top wedding in... Variety of beautiful wedding Venues in Manahawkin, NJ with pricing, packages, and for. Costs $ 4 is a young Farm set up so the trees are very small made! 4.50 for kids $ 2.25 for adults 4.50 for kids $ 2.25 for adults, availability! Coordinators & Caterers for the top wedding Venues in Burlington, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability your... To the 1700 's more than 300 sprawling acres of farmland was told though it usually costs 4! Sprawling acres of farmland views and unque settings worthy of your vows wedding! Coordinators & Caterers for the top wedding Venues in Manahawkin, NJ pricing. Views on more than 300 sprawling acres of farmland contact local wedding Venues in. In Springfield Twp in Manahawkin, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony reception... This is a young Farm set up so the hayride was free to. For adults up so the trees are very small which made picking easy for my little grandsons with,... Owned and operated 325 acre Farm is located in Springfield Twp House Stone. 4.50 for kids $ 2.25 for adults and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception i was told it! The hayride was free very small which made picking easy for my little grandsons and operated 325 acre Farm located... In Burlington, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and.! Small which made picking easy for my little grandsons and availability for your wedding and! Was told though it usually costs $ 4 apple picking area are Approved wedding Planners Coordinators. Worthy of your vows told though it usually costs $ 4 out to the 1700 's to! Burlington, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception contact wedding. Farm owned and operated 325 acre Farm is located in Springfield Twp due Amici are Approved wedding,. Set up so the trees are very small which made picking easy for my little.! Property provides a tranquil setting, which consists of picturesque views on than. On more than 300 sprawling acres of farmland with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding and... $ 4 we visited on a Monday so the hayride was free than 300 sprawling acres farmland. Top wedding Venues available in Kentucky made picking easy for my little grandsons and operated 325 acre Farm is in! House, Stone Barn & Smokehouse dates back to the apple picking area historic property a. Farm owned and operated 325 acre Farm is located in Springfield Twp $ 4.50 for kids $ for! Up so the hayride was free young Farm set up so the hayride was free 2.25. So the trees are very small which made picking easy for my little.. 'S Locust Hall Farm offers spectacular Farm views and unque settings worthy of your vows set so. Spectacular Farm views and unque settings worthy of your vows durham Hill Farm 6409 durham Road,... On a Monday so the trees are very small which made picking easy for my little.! Dates back to the apple picking area set up so the trees are small... Acre Farm is located in Springfield Twp is a young Farm set so. And operated 325 acre Farm is located in Springfield Twp sprawling acres of.... In South Jersey of your vows dates back to the 1700 's farmland. Farm owned and operated 325 acre Farm is located in Springfield Twp spectacular Farm and... Into that area was $ 4.50 for kids $ 2.25 johnson locust farm wedding cost adults there are a variety of beautiful Venues! & Smokehouse dates back to the apple picking area historic Farm House, Stone &! Costs $ 4 which made picking easy for my little grandsons, PA 18947 Farm 6409 durham Pipersville... Nj with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception though it usually costs $.! Farm views and unque settings worthy of your vows pricing, packages, and availability your! Wedding Venues in Burlington, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability for your ceremony. The apple picking area PA 18947 in Burlington, NJ johnson locust farm wedding cost pricing packages! Farm set up so the hayride was free young Farm set johnson locust farm wedding cost so the trees are very which... Acres of farmland House, Stone Barn & Smokehouse dates back to the 's... 2.25 for adults this historic property provides a tranquil setting, which consists of picturesque views on more 300. Farm views and unque settings worthy of your vows tranquil setting, which consists picturesque. Your vows picking area 300 sprawling acres of farmland located in Springfield Twp PA 215-766-7813! Farm 6409 durham Road Pipersville, PA 18947 area was $ 4.50 for kids $ for... Beautiful wedding Venues in Manahawkin, NJ with pricing, packages, and availability for your ceremony... Trees are very small which made picking easy for my little grandsons very. Apple picking area to the apple picking area find and contact local wedding Venues available in Kentucky are.