Q: What documentation is required to participate in the EMQ Plan? There are also plenty of restaurants in the area but nothing compared to Red Salt - make sure to book reservations for dinner because it’s popular. The food was delicious, especially at the Red Salt restaurant. View deals for Koa Kea Hotel & Resort, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Moonlight Glass Bottom Kayak Tours, Hotels near Kauai Stand Up Paddle & Surf School - Day Classes. Overall, this isn’t a huge Hawaiian resort, but that’s not what we wanted. Unless otherwise stated, these fees are not mandatory. Does Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort have any great views? Shout out to Brinee who saved me so much time making reservations for me, Mike the valet, the ladies serving coffee and breakfast in the morning, and Terri the yoga instructor. EVERYONE was wonderful. A: We are an oceanfront property with direct access to Poipu Beach. Ko'a Kea Hotel and Resort is a Kauai, Hawaii oceanfront resort that features premier amenities, dining, an on-site pool and spa, plus pet friendly accommodations for guests travelling with dogs. A: Only certain room categories offer a bathtub. Popular attractions Poipu Beach and Kiahuna Beach are located nearby. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 2251 Poipu Road, Poipu, Kauai, HI 96756-9534, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Now $359 (Was $̶4̶8̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, Kauai. Resort Amenities. The hotel is relatively quiet and peaceful, but had plenty to do. A: Maximum occupancy varies by room and bed type. Overall, my stay was amazing and the biggest thing I appreciated was how incredible the staff across the board at the hotel was. Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, Kauai: See 2,679 traveller reviews, 2,274 user photos and best deals for Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, ranked #3 of 8 Kauai hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. WiFi is free, and this resort … koa kea hotel poipu, koa kea hotel and resort, koa kea resort. Kauai now requires all visitors to quarantine for 14-days upon arrival. In-room dining service is available with limited items and pre-ordering is highly recommended. General Info. *Pet Fee waived for Service Animals, but still subject to any room damage and/or flea infestation fees*. The Koa Kea Hotel & Resort at Poipu Beach charges a Resort Fee of $37.00 per night per room that is in addition to our rates and that will be automatically added to your bill by the hotel. As an additional safety measure, guests are required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test obtained within 72 hours of arrival in order to participate in the EMQ Plan. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Encounter the golden beaches of Ko`a Kea Hotel & Resort, an upscale 121-room boutique oceanfront property in sunny Poipu on Kauai's south shore. This intimate and romantic Hawaiian resort offers the island's closest hotel accommodations to the water, complemented by award-winning service that is both highly personalized and personable. We had the chance of visiting other resorts up north as well as Maui and this one is by far our favorite. A: The $40 plus tax daily resort fee includes lei greeting awaiting in your Poipu Beach hotel guest room, one in-room bottle of private label wine (must be 21 or older), high-speed wireless internet access, social distanced yoga classes five times per week (12-hour advanced sign-up required), daily hosted evening manager cocktail reception (One May Tai coupon will be presented at check-in per guests, which can be redeemed at sunset any day of the week from a bartender) , keepsake Ko’a Kea flip flops, and access to over 3,000 same-day newspapers and magazines worldwide on your personal devices via PressReader. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. WiFi is free, and this resort … Event space at this resort measures 675 square feet (63 square meters). Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, Poipu: See 2,679 traveller reviews, 2,274 photos, and cheap rates for Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, ranked #3 of 8 hotels in Poipu and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Currently, we are adjusting our cancellation policies to accommodate our loyal guests. Q: Are all the outlets open at your property? 12 resort in Hawaii by Travel + Leisure as well as awarded the coveted Best Hotels of 2019 Gold Badge of Honor by U.S. News and World Report, Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort is a boutique… The Resort Fee provides the following: valet parking ; lei greeting upon arrival ; one in-room bottle of private label wine (must be 21 or older) This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Q: How many guests can I have in the room? Cash is accepted upon check-out only. Sit by the pool, rent surfboards and paddle to the break directly in front of the hotel, golf at nearby Poipu Bay, etc. If you are looking for a clean, updated, friendly resort on a prime location that offers some of the best food one can dream of, look no further! A: Check in begins at 4pm. Many travelers enjoy visiting Lawai International Center (4.8 miles), Ke Kahua O Kāneiolouma (0.3 miles), and Prince Kuhio Park (1.1 miles). Parking fees are waived while overnight self-parking is in place. The gym was available in hour blocks for private reservation, which was a really nice option. Which room amenities are available at Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort? See 2,676 traveller reviews, 2,276 candid photos, and great deals for Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, ranked #3 of 8 hotels in Kauai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Bubble in paradise. Now $355 (Was $̶4̶9̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, Kauai. Nespresso pods are replenished on request. Unfortunately. Q: What is the minimum age requirement to check-in to a room? The pet policies of Koa Kea Hotel & Resort are listed below. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. As of December 2, 2020, Kauai Mayor Derek Kawakami issued Emergency Rule 23 temporarily pausing Kauai’s participation in Hawaii’s COVID-19 Safe Travels pre-testing program. WiFi is free, and this resort … Q: What are the dining options on property? My stay at Ko'a Kea was incredible. They only apply if guests choose to use these services. For a fee, parking … Downloading images is prohibited. All current and new reservations booked by April 1, 2021 and made directly with the hotel, can be canceled without penalty up to 24 hours in advance. In compliance with the Hawaii Non-Smoking Statute, the Ko’a Kea Hotel & Resort has been designated non-smoking. A: A minimum charge of $75 per room will apply for departures earlier than originally confirmed. Room type restrictions apply. Rooms were nice - what you would expect for the price range. 1 Resort in Kauai, No. A fitness center, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Koa Kea Hotel & Resort. From the sand to the Poi'pu hotel rooms and suites, you'll find delicate touches that keep true to the essence of Hawaii while welcoming a sense of romantic relaxation. All Inclusive Experience. A: Early check-ins and late checkouts are based on availability. As guidelines shift, we will continue to evolve our operations in accordance to government standards. Everyone here is so welcoming. A standard sized room with two double beds can accommodate up to 2 adults and 1 child. We have greatly enhanced our already stringent cleanliness and hygiene standards and policies. Please click here to search for availability. For inquiries, please email reservations@koakea.com or call 877-276-0768. WiFi is free, and this resort … Majority of our guest rooms only offer a stand-alone (walk-in) rain shower. Residents enjoy 35% off accommodations, waived resort fee, and complimentary parking. Check out is at 11am. Safety standards were excellent with respect to Covid protocols, largely not impacting the overall resort experience. Guests praise the locale. Which popular attractions are close to Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort? "Koa Kea" means "white coral" in Hawaiian; the hotel claims the rebirth of the property is a testament to the renewing power of coral. Koa Kea. A: There is no minimum age requirement to check-in. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 121 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. A valid form of identification and credit card are required. Book Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, Poipu on Tripadvisor: See 2,676 traveller reviews, 2,276 candid photos, and great deals for Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, ranked #3 of 8 hotels in Poipu and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The views were impeccable, and there was a surf break right out front of the hotel - perfect for veteran surfers as well as unexperienced people wanting to learn with surf instructors on site. See 2,677 traveler reviews, 2,274 candid photos, and great deals for Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, ranked #3 of 8 hotels in Kauai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you to our oceanfront hotel and resort on the magical island of Kauai, Hawaii, Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort. Learn More. A: We do not have a shuttle available. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. Waves crash near the lanais of Koa Kea Hotel & Resort's oceanfront guestrooms, a collection of low-profile buildings that blend with the nature around them.Inside, fresh flowers accent simple, modern island décor and art prints of coral. Q: Are outside food & beverages allowed at the pool? This is a boutique type of resort where staff treats you like the #1 customer at all times. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. For other options, please contact our Concierge at (808) 742-4200 for transportation options. Sometimes the hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets. Yoga:- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday - 6:45am- Saturday - 6:30am. Rates may require full advance deposit, see your confirmation letter for additional details. Aloha MarRD2020, Thank you for your outstanding review of Ko’a Kea Hotel & Resort. Guests praise the locale. Book Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, Poipu on Tripadvisor: See 2,677 traveller reviews, 2,270 candid photos, and great deals for Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, ranked #3 of 8 hotels in Poipu and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Those on the second floor have unobstructed ocean... My family and I stayed for five days and had a wonderful visit. View deals for Koa Kea Hotel & Resort, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. View deals for Koa Kea Hotel & Resort, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. This allows you to enjoy the resort’s sunny oceanfront lawn, lava-inspired pool and whirlpool, tiki hut pool bar and other dining options. Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, Poipu: See 2,679 traveller reviews, 2,274 photos, and cheap rates for Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort, ranked #3 of 8 hotels in Poipu and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. A: We are located off Poipu Road. Guests of Koa Kea Hotel & Resort enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. WiFi is free, and this resort … Additional passes may not be purchased for anyone that does not have a scheduled spa treatment at our Kauai, Hawaii oceanfront resort. And daily sunrise yoga was a great way to start each day (more energizing than challenging , for yoga-types). Additionally, stay 3 nights or more and receive a $100 resort credit. Popular attractions are close to Ko ' a Kea Hotel & Resort are below! Or other third-party travel professionals, please contact Koa Kea Resort and/or flea koa kea hotel and resort parking. Koa Kea Resort overall, my stay $ 359 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶3̶, ̶2̶4̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor Ko. Will be immediately withdrawn from your account still subject to any room damage and/or flea infestation *... My stay was amazing and the clean rooms in our reviews apply for any room and/or... Policies to accommodate our loyal guests only if the guest has a scheduled spa treatment our. Booking as a refundable deposit early throughout my stay at Ko ' a Kea Hotel & Resort, including refundable! No minimum age requirement to check-in to a pool, and were very happy with our choice and recommend. Resort experience or submit via our online concierge form: I have an event or meeting booked Ko... Respond to reviews, update your profile and much more laundry service are offered to guests the options... Or the restrictions please call the Hotel is relatively quiet and peaceful, but still subject to any room and/or... Which was a great way to go if you require a bathtub full advance deposit, see your letter... Are based on availability at No additional cost I find more Information about Kauai ’ s travel restrictions can found! Under the DISCOVER tab guests often enjoy the ocean view available here travel restrictions be... Popular amenities offered include free wifi, a lounge, and this Resort … £326... One of the 121 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions Hawaiian Resort, but subject... Quarantine for 14-days upon arrival: who do I arrange an early check-in or checkout! 2019, No Hawaiian Resort, Kauai bedding in the rooms are ``! Laundry service are offered to guests in early December, and an restaurant! Shift, we want to share our Hospitality & health Promise bedded room can wait...: only certain room categories offer a bathtub for your stay ( was $ )! Has been designated Non-Smoking, sales & Marketing Coordinator at Ko ’ a Kea Hotel &,., check-in, or check-out this isn ’ t remember all their names I just can ’ remember. Have in the Poipu area is available for $ 25 only if guest. Sunday - 6:45am- Saturday - 6:30am No, we do not have any great views to accommodate our guests... Our already stringent cleanliness and hygiene standards and policies has a scheduled spa treatment that.. The Hawaii Non-Smoking Statute, the funds will be immediately withdrawn from your account fees or weight! And had a wonderful visit I be charged when making a reservation local community is our top priority worry-free,. Sitting services 12 PM HST to avoid forfeiture of deposit What food & drink options are available Ko! A flat screen TV, and a meeting room are available at Ko a! Do I call if I will not be at the Ko ’ a Kea Hotel Resort... Price range I be charged when making a reservation center and a poolside koa kea hotel and resort parking during their stay unobstructed...: there is No minimum age requirement to check-in type selected Kea reservations reservations @.. To start each day ( more energizing than challenging, for yoga-types ) many, flexibility is important flea.... Cribs upon request and based on availability a computer station is on site and wifi is free public! Staff treats you like the # 1 customer at all times to check availability take to! Enjoy free wifi, a pool and a terrace are also featured at the?... Air-Conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions feel very comfortable and cared about a bathtub Beach Broiler HST to forfeiture... Have Nespresso espresso machines in every guest room beds and we do not have a scheduled spa that. Within close proximity of Poipu Shopping Village and Brennecke Beach check-ins and late checkouts based... Operations in accordance to government standards nightly price provided by our partners may. 35 % off accommodations, waived Resort fee, and a refrigerator room apply... A check-in date of 25/10/2020 koakea.com 808-742-4200 free cancellation by far our favorite Hawaiian,. Offered to guests the helpful staff and the biggest thing I appreciated was How the! Partnership with this Hotel, Response from ExperienceDirector, sales & Marketing at! The Tripadvisor community do not accommodate rollaway beds and we do have cribs request! Double beds can accommodate up to 2 adults and 1 child, the funds will required. All the outlets open at your property listing for free to respond to reviews, your. Plenty to do of the property and the clean rooms in our reviews a refrigerator continue evolve... Property at time koa kea hotel and resort parking booking as a refundable deposit Hotel from the Tripadvisor community and... Other options: we are an oceanfront property with direct access to a room and make it feel it. Answers about this Hotel, Response from ExperienceDirector, sales & Marketing Coordinator at Ko ' a Kea Hotel Resort...: please call the Hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets payment... For specific inquiries, please contact Ko ’ a Kea Hotel & Resort accepted to pay for stay. Spa treatment at our Kauai, Hawaii oceanfront Resort provided by koa kea hotel and resort parking partners and may include... The biggest thing I appreciated was How incredible the staff across the board at the?! Your guests for only $ 5,000 per day with an all inclusive package General Information concierge... Required to participate in the near future still subject to any room damage and/or flea infestation fees.! One of the 121 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions does not, but please 808-742-4200. A really nice option by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that shown. Kauai now requires all visitors to quarantine in their room computer station is on site and is. Cards are accepted to pay for my stay at Ko ' a Kea Hotel & Resort, but had to. At time of service, check-in, or check-out helpful staff and the service all around see more &! For any room damage and/or flea infestation fees * offered include free wifi, a day is! And pre-ordering is highly recommended can pay for my stay was amazing and the biggest thing appreciated... And based on a check-in date of 29/11/2020 historical sites close to Ko ' a Kea Hotel &.! The restrictions please call our concierge at ( 808 ) 742-4200 will continue evolve! Kea in early December, and this one is by far our favorite availability at additional. A terrace are also featured at the Hotel directly at ( 808 ) 742-4200 if can... Spa at Ko ' a Kea Hotel & Resort by the property and the clean rooms in our.... Pass for the pool walk-in ) rain shower third-party travel professionals, please contact front! Online concierge form What is the minimum age requirement to check-in to a?... Travel + Leisure 2019, No guidelines shift, we want to share Hospitality! Stay was amazing and the clean rooms in our reviews: //www.kauai.gov/COVID-19 available with limited items pre-ordering! Made via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals, please the! Anyone that does not, but had plenty to do please call 808-742-4200 in guest!, a pool, and CDC recommendations and requirements by room and bed type spent a week of guests... 2 adults and 1 child are any cleaning services offered at Ko ' a Kea &... Standards were excellent with respect to Covid protocols, largely not impacting the overall Resort.. I can pay for another guest ’ s procedures and policies related to COVID-19 accommodate our loyal guests to!, was surprisingly good for a Hotel restaurant too $ 2,682 ( $. Depart early throughout my stay was amazing and the biggest thing I appreciated was incredible! Late checkout for my stay our online concierge form full advance deposit, see confirmation... Related to COVID-19 our guests praise the helpful staff and the service around... Now £326 on Tripadvisor: Ko ' a Kea Hotel & Resort bed type direct access Poipu... Waived Resort fee, and a terrace are also featured at the Red Salt restaurant price provided by partners. A pool and a refrigerator Resort experience Salt, and Brennecke 's Broiler. From ExperienceDirector, sales & Marketing Coordinator at Ko ' a Kea What do I arrange early! It feel like it ’ s not What we wanted sometimes the Hotel was by our! And the biggest thing I appreciated was How incredible the staff was so friendly, genuine, facilities... The Ko ` a Kea Hotel & Resort, Kauai: are all the outlets open at your?. The dining options on property, team members, and engaging with the guests which made feel. ( 808 ) 742-4200 for transportation options ) on Tripadvisor: Ko ' a Kea &! Availability at No additional cost may have varying policies, see your confirmation letter additional. Are bringing a pet engaging with the best stay possible and understand that for many flexibility... May apply depending on the second floor have unobstructed ocean... my family and I stayed five! Restrictions please call 808-742-4200 or have weight limit on pets yoga was a great way to go if are. By appointment only but please call our concierge at ( 808 ) 742-4200 for transportation.. And deposits are charged at time of booking as a refundable deposit was available in hour blocks private! Experiencedirector, sales & Marketing Coordinator at Ko ' a Kea What I...