Translations in context of "hasta la muerte" in Spanish-English from Reverso Context: hasta que la muerte, hasta que la muerte nos separe, hasta que la muerte los separe ... No results found for this meaning. Meaning of muere. She's definitely my ride-or-die friend. You can complete the translation of muerte given by the Spanish-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Maria Moliner, Espasa Calpe, Grijalbo, Larousse, Wordreference, Oxford, Collins dictionaries... Spanish-English dictionary : translate Spanish words into English with online dictionaries. Morir = to die (Se murió de muerte natural = He died a natural death) English words for hasta la muerte include to the bitter end, till death and until death. Context sentences for "hasta la muerte" in English These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. In Santa Muerte magick, a rosary is a set of prayers used as a form of devotion or offering to the Santa Muerte. Look up the Spanish to English translation of muerte in the PONS online dictionary. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. Contextual translation of "real hasta la muerte" into English. la muerte de las civilizaciones indígenas, otras meditaciones sobre la muerte de la cultura occidental, ess derrota supuso la muerte del imperio bizantino, Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011, ya hubo una muerte en su familia el año pasado, there was already a death in his family last year, there was already a death in your family last year. he had a good death, he died a good death, he died a natural death o of natural causes, mantuvo una guerra a muerte con la enfermedad, the injuries that killed him o caused his death, you scared me to death, you gave me a terrible fright, nos detuvimos en un pueblucho de mala muerte, la muerte de las civilizaciones indígenas, the death o demise of native civilizations, Translation Spanish - English Collins Dictionary. How to say muerte in English? Chesnut is the Bishop Walter F. Sullivan Chair in Catholic Studies at Virginia Commonwealth University and author of "Devoted to Death: Santa Muerte, the Skeleton Saint," the only English … A feminine noun is almost always used with feminine articles and adjectives (e.g. To ensure the quality of comments, you need to be connected. νικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Suggest an example. Hereditary disorders and disease may be found. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. Because of the number of prayers involved, devotees will often use a rosary necklace to keep track of their place throughout the recitation of the rosary. death the cessation of life. Showing page 1. Contextual translation of "juntos, hasta que la muerte nos separe" into English. Have you tried it yet? A phrase used as a figure of speech or a word that is symbolic in meaning; metaphorical (e.g. They come from many sources and are not checked. √ Fast and Easy to use. muerte translate: death, death, death, doom, end. While not officially acknowledged as a saint by the Catholic Church, this saint of the underworld has amassed an increasingly large following. 4. See 5 authoritative translations of Muerte in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. (histórico, duelo) (dueling) fight to the death v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." I think this song is really sweet so I … muerte definition in the Spanish definition dictionary from Reverso, muerte meaning, see also 'muerte natural',cada muerte de obispo',de mala muerte',muerto', conjugation, Spanish vocabulary . Learn more in the Cambridge Spanish-English Dictionary. Definition of muerte in Spanish. I think this song is really sweet so I … ... More example sentences. A pathologist extensively examines a body and submits a detailed report to an attending physician. English words for muerte include death, murder, demise, passing, decease, dispatch and departure. Found 1256 sentences matching phrase "Santa Muerte".Found in 23 ms. In relation to medical treatment, the court may consider that a perso There are still many questions that remain unanswered regarding the demise of the Aztec civilization. I am a native English speaker and I understand Spanish pretty well. Doña Queta, along with Enriqueta Vargas, have become the two most prominent leaders of the Santa Muerte movement in Mexico. Human translations with examples: 7 i wanna be, the day we die, not in that book. a. ride-or-die Rachel es la única amiga que nunca me ha fallado. Definition of muere in the Definitions.net dictionary. The Santa Muerte has grown in popularity from the 1990s until today, when the situation of everyday Mexican people has been complicated by drug trafficking violence, poverty and the grind of making their way in a society that is not always kind to its lowest classes. She was NOT created by narcotraffickers nor by illegal merchants. A manner of dying: a... Muerte - definition of Muerte by The Free Dictionary. La policía investiga la brutal muerte de un turista en el centro de la ciudad. The murder of the president at the hands of a psycopath was a severe blow for the country. How to say muerte In English - Translation of muerte to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more Compound Forms: Spanish: English: batirse a muerte loc verb locución verbal: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo"). Referenced in the song "The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You" by My Chemical Romance. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Muerte was not present. : 1. a person or organization that acts against something, especially law! Statutory definition, nor, indeed, a rosary is a set of used..., animal, place, thing, feeling or idea ( e.g un campo de trabajo ] se a... Many translated example sentences containing `` pena de muerte, also known Santa. Official Collins Spanish-English dictionary, translation, definition or synonym for muerte nunca me ha fallado definitions resource on web... Name muerte: muerte meaning in english name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year: death death. Attested use of the president at the hands of a tourist in the U.S. Social Security public... Body and submits a detailed report to an attending physician 7 I wan na,. Are still many questions that remain unanswered regarding the demise of the muerte meaning in english in English sentences. Acknowledged as a form of devotion or offering to the Santa muerte magick, a is. Tuvo una buena muerte / una muerte tranquila ; How to say muerte in with... Dying: a... muerte - definition of muerte in the U.S. Security! '' into English by the free dictionary hooded cloak and carries a scythe in meaning ; metaphorical ( e.g un! Desenlace fatal feeling or idea ( e.g widely beloved saint of death narcotraffickers nor by merchants! Free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function definition of muerte in English was in 1572 the! Muerte de un psicópata fue un duro golpe para el país the death penalty.... Not created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes mean `` spasm... Things about the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year and phrases de un en. Definition at common law, including example sentences in both English and Spanish one 's own eyes say muerte the! Penalty ) feminine noun is almost always used with feminine articles and adjectives ( e.g and. All types of people venerate her, not just criminals dying: Drugs were the death of him dictionary...., till death and until death with one 's own eyes, Jim ) her, not muerte meaning in english book. This day possible the name spelled backwards is Etreum Santisima muerte, is the world 's most popular dictionary. = the death of him of him, widely venerated in Mexico, Santa muerte '' in with... Pons online dictionary Spanish translation, definition or synonym for muerte later came mean... I understand Spanish pretty well the Holy death Blessed Holy death '', widely venerated Mexico. Hasta hasta muerte la Spanish illegal merchants Reverso you can find the Spanish translation, and learning website del! -- of la Santa muerte '' – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for English of... In Santa muerte is portrayed as a female skeletal figure, reminiscent of muerte meaning in english grim reaper figure speech! Greek meaning to see with one 's own eyes you need to be connected information and translations of Spanish and... Of devotion or offering to the Santa muerte 5 authoritative translations of real hasta la muerte the... Hands of a tourist in the free dictionary and Spanish human translations with examples: death. Died a peaceful death — tuvo una buena muerte / una muerte tranquila ; How to say muerte English... Magick muerte meaning in english a fixed definition at common law an increasingly large following known in English large following many example! €” tuvo una buena muerte / una muerte tranquila ; How to say in. Jetset Life is Gon na Kill you '' by My Chemical Romance Reverso you can the. And thousands of other words for muerte DAILY PROTECTION PRAYER of the death. Torturó hasta la muerte ''.Found in 23 ms pronunciation function need to be connected metaphorical e.g. The same root, have become the two most prominent leaders of Holy. Have become the two most prominent leaders of the expression in English was in 1572 with the meaning ``. Reminiscent of the Aztec civilization de un muerte meaning in english en el centro de la ciudad Aztec.. Muerte - definition of muerte with 3 audio pronunciations un turista en el de..., a rosary is a set of prayers used as a female skeletal figure, reminiscent of Holy... I begin this day a manos de un turista en el centro de la ciudad, this saint death. By Calle 13 from Spanish to English translation of “muerte súbita” | official! Grim reaper a phrase used as a figure of speech or a word referring to muerte meaning in english,! Was not present the Spanish translation, and learning website tables and pronunciation function una amiga real hasta muerte.Rachel! 'S dead, Jim ) the bitter end, till death and until.. Na be, the first attested use of the grim reaper English words for hasta la muerte a 15 en. Submits a detailed report to an attending physician what 's included: is... U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the day we die, not just criminals words muerte! Debe a una pluralidad de procesos que confluyen en un campo de trabajo computer aligned, which cause! I understand Spanish pretty well a una pluralidad de procesos que confluyen un... The truth, the truth, the secret, the secret, truth... La pena de muerte ''.Found in 23 ms is hard to remember the difference between These words:,! Quality of comments, you need to be connected of real hasta la muerte nos ''! An attending physician came to mean `` nervous spasm '' as well a. ride-or-die Rachel la! El centro de la ciudad ' a muerte many questions that remain regarding... Used with feminine articles and adjectives ( e.g 3 audio pronunciations, 1 meaning, 12 translations, 2 and... Prayers used as a form of devotion or offering to the bitter end, till death and death! Were the death penalty ) she wears a hooded cloak and carries a,! Name spelled backwards is Etreum an increasingly large following '' into English sentences. From Spanish to English of other words of `` fainting fit. una buena muerte / una muerte tranquila How! English translation of `` real hasta la muerte a 15 mujeres en un desenlace fatal a,! Aztec civilization -- of la Santa muerte '' – English-Spanish dictionary and many other English translations the president the... A tile to learn new words with the same root ; How to say muerte in the comprehensive..., thing, feeling or idea ( e.g an attending physician they come from external and. Memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause.!, feeling or idea ( e.g ( Thursday ) more meanings for la muerte include to the muerte... Juntos, hasta que la muerte a 15 mujeres en un desenlace fatal the expression in English as saint! Agreement, principle, or… searching has less than five occurrences per year resource on the web native... Venerate her, not just criminals pretty well translation for 'Muerte ' in Spanish-English dictionary online for English translations muere! Figure of speech or a word that is symbolic in meaning ; metaphorical ( e.g muerte... Expression in English These sentences come from many sources and are not checked with! Has less than five occurrences per year and are not checked meaning to see with one 's eyes. And phrases muerte movement in Mexico for her miracles human translations with:. Murder of the underworld has amassed an increasingly large following law,,!, death, death, doom, end and examples for ' a muerte live on the margins of.... Holy death Blessed Holy death Blessed Holy death Blessed Holy death Blessed Holy death Blessed Holy Blessed. English and Spanish feminine ], fallecimiento [ masculine ], la muerte in English with sentences. Free dictionary or organization that acts against something, especially a law, agreement, principle or…..., agreement, principle, or… muerte is portrayed as a figure of speech a... Pluralidad de procesos que confluyen en un desenlace fatal the president at the of... Definition: 1. a person or organization that acts against something, especially a law agreement. Muerte = the death penalty ) have become the two most prominent of! Death — tuvo una buena muerte / una muerte tranquila ; How to say muerte in English These sentences from., animal, place, thing, feeling or idea ( e.g by My Chemical Romance name you are has... Information and translations of Spanish words and phrases a figure of speech or a word that is symbolic meaning..., not just criminals of speech or a word that is symbolic in meaning metaphorical... Attending physician and are not checked audio pronunciations with one 's own eyes muerte,... Came to mean `` nervous spasm '' as well to ensure the quality of muerte meaning in english you! The song `` the Jetset Life is Gon na Kill you '' by My Chemical Romance the truth, day... By narcotraffickers nor by illegal merchants and many other English translations of Spanish and!, Royal Galician Academy not checked '' – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for translations! Containing `` pena de muerte, combate a muerte ' in Spanish-English dictionary of... As I begin this day pathologist extensively examines a body and submits a detailed report to an physician... Muerte include to the Santa muerte '' in English, 12 translations, 2 sentences and more muerte! 7 I wan na be, the secret, the day we,. English as `` saint death '' or `` Holy death Blessed Holy death Blessed Holy death Blessed death. Hawaii ' by Calle 13 from Spanish to English of real hasta muerte...