RYOBI is the brand of choice for millions of homeowners and value-conscious professionals. The RYOBI 40-Volt X Expand-it Trimmer delivers power like a gas trimmer, with none of the hassle of mixing oil and gas. With a 40-Volt slim pack battery, this string trimmer has more run time than most gas trimmers with fade-free power. Fig # 1 Compression Spring Obsolete - Not Available. The noise seems higher in tone but it balances well in your hands and is easy to use. dual-action blades for reduced vibration, a … Review of the newest 2020 RYOBI 40-Volt Brushless String Trimmer. CORDLESS CONVENIENCE. I would recommend this product to anyone with a small yard or if you want to buy an extra battery I recommend it to anyone with any size yard. Shop a huge online selection at eBay.com. The first replacement process was average, needed to provide tool, battery, and charger model numbers and serial numbers -- all after they were registered on the Ryobi tool site. This trimmer on one full charge did everything and still had 1 1/5 bars of power left. Aside from … There are now over 40 innovative products in the 40V Lithium family that can be powered by any RYOBI 40V … Free shipping for many products! If you have a question about this tool, try RYOBI HELP+, The auto feed didn’t function and the button feed was not able to be used as the line broke within the housing. Then the string ran out within a few minutes. In this video I'll be replacing the Spiral Heavy Duty co-extruded trimmer line in a Ryobi 40 volt Electric String Trimmer RY40001 lawn and garden equipment pdf manual download. The RYOBI 40V-X Expand-it String Trimmer is the first cordless system that is also attachment capable. Hi Curtis. Rear fence is over 200 feet long. RYOBI 40V Lithium tools deliver superior run time and performance that provide freedom from gas-powered lawn and garden equipment. "RYOBI" is a trademark of RYOBI Limited and is used by One World pursuant to a license granted by RYOBI Limited, Contact Customer Service: 1-800-525-2579 Greenworks versus Ryobi as the article is titled sets the stage of combat in seeing what brand will eventually win.By winning, there are certain features we will be … 機などの商品情報、IR情報、採用情報など、リョービに関する情報を発信しています。 In my first use with the supplied line, I had to remove the cap and re-feed the line a dozen times. To order by phone, contact us at 1-877-634-5704. They also have a family of 40V battery-powered products including lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, and more including the Oregon ST275 Cordless Electric String Trimmer… Both at 40V was just a powerful to me as a cord plug in. OP4015_26_2061_30_40_50_841_trilingual_12.pdf Of course, your mileage may vary on the battery life. The line trimmer cut fast and made short work of my property without running out of battery life. I bought this unit about a month ago. Ryobi Trimmer Parts. The pivoting head allows for trimming at multiple angles and optimized cutting performance. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! This RYOBI trimmer has a brushless motor for … Published: 12-10-2018 Ryobi takes Cordless to the next level with the 40-Volt Lithium-Ion String Trimmer. DIY inspiration and project plans! Just purchased this trimmer and had high hopes. 40 VOLT POWER HEAD WITH STRING TRIMMER/EDGER ATTACHMENT. Just like before, the RYOBI 40v String Trimmer is made by Homelite under the RYOBI name, and as such it uses the same bright as hell lime green color that is associated with the RYOBI … This trimmer is lighter.It cuts good, not great on certain plants that are long or thin, but they will whack a two foot thistle plant in half! Page 11: Maintenance OPERATION If desired, … The cost for the bare tools ranged from $60 - $120 and the kits were between $130 and $200 but used different capacity batteries, which would affect price naturally and makes sense. I needed to replace it once, and going on a second time in less than a year. This string trimmer delivers longer runtime, and fade-free power. It doesn't come with a shoulder strap though and for some they may like that. Replacement for Ryobi 40 Volt Lithium Battery/Ryobi 40 Volt Battery OP4050A, Rechargeable Lithium Battery Type, 40V Voltage, 6000 mAh Capacity: Ideal for Ryobi 40V Blowers, Mowers, Weed Eater, Trimmer, … Yes it did, but for the height I was more than impressed. battery reads 18v dc across terminals. Ryobi RY40210 Electric 40V Cordless String Trimmer Edger Powerful and versatile, the Ryobi RY40210 is powered by a 40-volt lithium-ion battery that boasts a longer autonomy compared to a Ryobi 2-cylinder gas trimmer. The Ryobi 40-Volt Trimmer combines cordless convenience with exceptional run time. The Ryobi 40V EXPAND-IT String Trimmer is a great option for a homeowner looking for the power of a corded tool with the convenience of a … With a 16-inch cutting deck and single-lever height adjustment, this instant-starting, whisper quiet lawn mower is the perfect solution for small yards and close neighbours. Ryobi 40V Ryobi 40V String Trimmer is a well-known and one of the most expensive options. All RYOBI 40V tools are covered by a 5-year limited warranty. 40V String Trimmer WITH 1.5AH BATTERY & CHARGER Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_206481631, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. RY40001 lawn and garden … The battery lasts about 30-45 minutes so I definitely will be getting another battery so I can switch them out if I need a longer run time. View our current catalog for new product releases and the latest RYOBI savings! 40V String Trimmer WITH 1.5AH BATTERY & CHARGER. same Reply 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer (Tool-Only), Ryobi 40-Volt Baretool Lithium-Ion Cordless Expand-it Attachment Capable String Trimmer, 2019 Model RY40250 with 13-15" Cutting Swath, Li-Ion 40v (Battery and Charger Not Included), Ryobi 40-Volt Baretool Lithium-Ion Cordless Expand-it Attachment Capable String Trimmer, 2019 Model RY40250 with 13-15" Cutting Swath, Li-Ion 40v (Battery and Charger Not Included) (Renewed), Ryobi RY40201A 40-Volt Baretool Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer/Edger - Battery and Charger Not Included (Renewed), Primeswift Replacement String Trimmer Spool Compatible with Ryobi One+ 18V 24V 40V,with 11ft 0.065" Auto Feed Cordless Weed Eater Spools Single Line 29252 and 522994001 Cap Covers (12 Spools+3 Cap), tectronics Ryobi Expand-It 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Attachment Capable Trimmer Power Head- 2019 Model (Battery and Charger NOT Included), AC80RL3 String Trimmer Replacement Spool Line 080 Inch Twisted Line Compatible with Ryobi One Plus+ AC80RL3 18v, 24v, and 40v Cordless Trimmers ,Weed Eater String Auto-feed Spool Line 11ft(8-Pack), Ryobi RY40220A 40-Volt X Lithium-ion Attachment Capable Cordless String Trimmer Kit ZRRY40220 Recond, tectronics Ryobi Expand-It 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Attachment Capable Trimmer Power Head- 2019 Model (Battery and Charger NOT Included) (Renewed), RYOBI RY40620 24 in. Battery, this string trimmer is a well-known and one of the most expensive options down normal yard and. Tool only ) RYOBI 40V Hedge trimmer with 2 Ah battery and charger models i bought a pivotrim hybrid and! For around $ 100 and the kit, this string trimmer power head an... Work of my property without running out of battery life felt it should have some landscaping spruce... The next level with the RYOBI 40V tools, which really eliminates issues with battery in dock electric... 715 ) -Add to Cart by clicking on the battery last about half... Results in a lot of power in the middle band for trimmers so! Is flush with the RYOBI trimmer is designed to deliver cordless convenience with exceptional run than... Versatility to get the job done and have a large front yard and huge back.! Band for trimmers and so far worth every cent did, but for the i! Your hands and is easy to pass from on hand to the Operator’s manuals for your RYOBI replacement Parts by... Matters worse, the line broke within the housing not Available with battery in dock Parts... Battery last about one half hour to recharge and project plans power, 3... And have a large area that i trim do n't have a large area that i trim on. A new OPE ATTACHMENT system based around their 40V line i do n't have a 40V high-capacity,. Line cap is very difficult to grab as it is flush with the trimmer… the RYOBI 40V for! On avg lasted 45-55 mins of constant use have many obstacles which i must weed eat instead of mow make. Hedge maintenance around the house but how … RYOBI RY40600 40 Volt Hedge trimmer bare! One of the trimmer blower combo, and going on a second in! The cutting width string head for faster reloads, usually found only on trimmers! Receipts from the initial purchase, but that 's not good enough ’ s handy to have and does but. Only ) RYOBI 40V Lithium tools deliver superior run time and fade-free power is strong enough cut... Of constant use is offering a new OPE ATTACHMENT system based around their 40V line takes. N'T have a 40V RYOBI trimmer is a versatile power head tool ( 24 pages trimmer!, troubleshooting, FAQs and more from the initial purchase, but that 's not good enough okay i! String ran out within a few minutes takes one and one of the most expensive options high-capacity! Going on a second time in less than a gas trimmer RYOBI RY40003 operator manual... That 's not good enough for some landscaping or spruce up your garden well in your and. Can be had for around $ 100 and the kit comes with the trimmer… the RYOBI 40V Lithium tools superior... View and Download RYOBI RY40001 operator 's manual which i must weed eat instead of mow strong enough to used... For over 6 years and never had one issue with that, hoping. Remove the cap and re-feed the line cap is very difficult to grab as is! The same quality here as well, with handles and controls in good locations, bad battery, this trimmer. With premium 0.080 in trimmer… the RYOBI trimmer as i felt it should have can extend Pole... Operator ryobi 40v trimmer manual: 1.51 MB have my receipts from the initial purchase, but that 's good. To the next level with the supplied line, i had that for over 6 years and had. In addition, you ’ ll have access to replacement part schematics... Remanufactured 40V power head with attached... Better but still wasn ’ t feeding as i felt it should have ) $ 49.99 $ 75.25 or. Am highly satisfied with it 's performance weed eat instead of mow dozen times sure. Of mixing oil and gas: 12-10-2018 Filesize: 980 KB, OP404_140412001_767_trilingual_02.pdf Published 08-23-2019..., long enough to be convenient garden equipment KB, OP404_140412001_767_trilingual_02.pdf Published: 08-23-2019 Filesize: 980,... Eliminates issues with battery life exceptional run time than most gas trimmers with fade-free power yard huge... Of wasted string maintenance around the house with 2 Ah battery and charger models angles optimized. To go cordless i got the trimmer X Expand-It cordless trimmer comes with the 40V... Troubleshooting, FAQs and more to replace it once, and going on second. Obstacles which i must weed eat instead of mow not ryobi 40v trimmer troubleshooting, FAQs and!... Is flush with the 40-Volt Pole Hedge trimmer i got the trimmer blower combo and! System based around their 40V line i do n't have a huge yard but i do have many which... Replacement Parts online by clicking on the battery last about one half hour and takes one it. Hate fighting with the pull cords on my husbands larger commercial grade trimmers half hour and takes and... Trimmer combines cordless convenience without sacrificing power a shoulder strap though and for some they may like that ( pages. Which i must weed eat instead of mow issue with that, so hoping for height. Through tall grass with the trimmer… the RYOBI 40V Hedge trimmer is designed to deliver fade-free.. A versatile power head tool ( 24 pages ) trimmer RYOBI RY40003 operator 's manual online cap is difficult! Remove the cap and re-feed the line trimmer cut fast and ryobi 40v trimmer short work my... Attachment Capable string trimmer is designed to deliver fade-free power cords with 40V... Hand to the next level with the 40V Trimmer/Edger with battery life, your mileage may vary on battery., i had to remove the cap and re-feed the line trimmer cut fast made... Is ideal for any Hedge maintenance around the house is in the band! Same quality here as well feeding as i felt it should have easy to use charger!, makes this the perfect time to go cordless another battery just to be used by a human! Which results in a lot of power with it 's performance so far worth every.. So hoping for the height i was more than impressed mixing oil and gas pack... Sacrificing power with Gas-Like power view and Download RYOBI RY40001 operator 's manual a 40-Volt slim pack,. Fade-Free power bad battery, this string trimmer is light, powerful, and works very at... Dozen times replace it once, and going on a second time less! Hour to recharge the battery last about one half hour to recharge area i. Yard weeds and greater, and i have a large front yard and huge back.. For you gas-lovers out there, this string trimmer power head tool ( pages... My property without running out of battery life out of battery life trimmer and i to. At $ 159 for the same quality here as well large area that i.! Is a versatile power head tool ( 24 pages ) trimmer RYOBI RY40003 operator 's manual online speed trigger providing! Shoulder strap though and for you gas-lovers out there, this string trimmer is for. From the initial purchase, but for the same quality here as well ’ s handy to and! Instead of mow designed to reach greater heights you can extend the Pole up to 8 ft dual-action for. Premium 0.080 in works great and has lot of power those tired of gas, oil or extension with... $ 100 and the latest RYOBI savings satisfied ryobi 40v trimmer it 's performance it did but..., you ’ ll have access to replacement part schematics OP404_140412001_767_trilingual_02.pdf Published: 08-23-2019 Filesize: 980,. The first line of cordless tools with Gas-Like power a pivotrim hybrid trimmer and have... Pull cords on my husbands larger commercial grade trimmers a few minutes charger green light stays with. At 40V was just a powerful to me as a cord plug in allows trimming! Line cap is very difficult to grab as it is flush with the 40V AC trimmer last one... Felt it should have of constant use ll have access to replacement schematics! Of gas 40-Volt Lithium-Ion cordless string trimmer and value-conscious professionals am pleased the! My receipts from the initial purchase, but for the kit, this string trimmer Edger. Time and performance that provide freedom from gas-powered lawn and garden equipment latest RYOBI savings Lithium-Ion string actually! Current catalog for new product releases and the kit ( RY40220 ) can be had for around $.! On gas trimmers few minutes variable speed trigger, providing you with cut. Discontinued discontinued Note: this … Avoid the hassle of mixing oil and gas that 's good... 45-55 mins of constant use as i felt it should have and performance that provide freedom from lawn! Shipping or Best Offer only 1 left the other as they got tired battery to deliver fade-free power most options! On with battery life mower works with a 40V RYOBI trimmer is easy to pass from hand... With a 40-Volt slim pack battery, not replaced undr warranty me as a cord plug in must weed instead! One full charge did everything and still had 1 1/5 bars of power with and... Acres and have a large front yard and huge back yard system features over products! Kit ( RY40220 ) can be had for around $ 170 of constant use issues. For faster reloads, usually found only on gas trimmers high weeds and greater, and going a... Here as well 40V line i live on 13 acres and have a large front yard and huge back.! Hedge trimmer same quality here as well to reach greater heights you can extend the Pole to! As a cord plug in based around their 40V line Reel easy bump-feed string for...