Our server was very nice but not very attentive. Shooters is more than a Fort Lauderdale waterfront restaurant — it’s a place to gather. … There were about eight appetizer selections in the $7-$12 dollar range for happy hour as well as half off beer and wine. Broward Sheriff's Office detectives say Azmi Mahmoud, 46, walked away from a Fort Lauderdale health center after being transferred there from jail. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . A lot has changed since 1982; but despite Fort Lauderdale’s evolution, one restaurant on the Intracoastal has been there every step of the way. Hospitality. We chose the outside bar for the killer view and some space. The place is huge. Our server was very nice but not very attentive. Counters are covered in water and trash is overflowing. We asked for a couple of things, one she took her time to do and the other she completely ignored. Reserve a table at Shooters Waterfront, Fort Lauderdale on Tripadvisor: See 1,539 unbiased reviews of Shooters Waterfront, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #116 of 1,159 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. I feel very lucky to have stumbled upon this restaurant. I also told the hostess about restrooms in our walk to said seat. Shooters Waterfront is one of Fort Lauderdale’s most exciting dining destination with 340 feet of dockage and valet parking, guests are welcome to arrive by car or by boat. A great experience for dining on the water overall! Hey David, Thank You for trusting us with your party. There was a plexi glass divider at the host desk, all employees wearing masks and tables distanced. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. and the intercoastal waterway 3033 NE 32 Avenue, Ft Lauderdale, phone (954) 566-2855. We asked for a couple of things, one she took her time to do and the other she completely ignored. Super friendly and fast service. With its dockside views, fresh seafood, weekend brunch, and lively events — all served up in a relaxed environment — Shooters Waterfront is a Florida icon. 2503 Reviews (954) 566-2855 Website. The top dishes we had and would recommend were the lamb chops, and macaroni and cheese! They graciously replaced a beer I ordered I didn't care for, which just speaks to their great customer service. Shooters Waterfront is located at 3033 NE 32nd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. Park in pay garage across the street. Observe your favorite holiday — or the end of the workday — at Shooters Waterfront, for one of our complimentary events. The Manager who I had spoken to GLARED at me accross the bar Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Hi! No server visits us so We get up and decode to get a Drink to go ONLY beacuase the water taxi only sells beer and wine. Don’t know how it has all these great reviews. My friend's sandwich was a very large portion and it looked great!! I feel very lucky to have stumbled upon this restaurant. The shooting occurred on the northeast corner of East Oakland Park Boulevard and North Federal Highway and the protesters were shot around 6:15 p.m. near the Coral Ridge Mall, according to Sgt. Once we were seated all ran smoothly. The New Shooters Waterfront is simply classic - with stunning views of the Intracoastal Waterway, delicious dishes & attentive, knowledgeable & enthusiastic staff, Shooter's makes for… Approached by the Manager who is Jovial and Pretty much USELESS once I tell him of the Experience. Please visit the … As with a fatal shooting in Miami-Dade … Reserve a table at Shooters Waterfront, Fort Lauderdale on Tripadvisor: See 1,532 unbiased reviews of Shooters Waterfront, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #117 of 1,154 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . If you want to see a complete list of all restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, we have you covered! The place is huge. We got our food and we had no silverware on the table. We had to ask the busboy to get us some. Views. The Valet did not ask if we had a reservation so we wasted some time...in line. The food was great. 3033 NE 32 Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. With its dockside views, fresh seafood, and lively events — all served up in a relaxed environment — Shooters Waterfront is a Florida icon. We got the flan for dessert and even though it was too thick to be considered “flan”, it tasted really good. Once we were seated all ran smoothly. The brussel sprouts were amazing. There was one server that made a great connection with a few of us, being very attentive and anticipating our needs. Celebration is central to the South Florida lifestyle. We're delighted to hear about your experience. The two inside bars were nice, but a little full. Sanitizer was provided as well. There’s a reason behind our longevity: We invite you to see for yourself. Upcoming Fort Lauderdale Events. Get directions, reviews and information for Shooters Waterfront in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Come back soon! The two inside bars were nice, but a little full. The fish dip had a great flavor, slightly smokey, not too much and good consistency. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Excellent service! Products for Businesses We're hiring. They graciously replaced a beer I ordered I didn't care for, which just speaks to their great customer service. Cost $90 for two people (approx.) The oysters were great too!! Reserve a table at Shooters Waterfront, Fort Lauderdale on Tripadvisor: See 1,534 unbiased reviews of Shooters Waterfront, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #119 of 1,155 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. Dynamic Variation: Plan your getaway. Serves Seafood, Bar Food. Go...into the Restroom and it LIERALLH makes me Gag from the smell. No paper towels and the Smell was HORRIFIC like it hadn't been cleaned in a BERY VERY long Time. Photos of Shooters Waterfront, Fort Lauderdale, Miami. I also told the hostess about restrooms in our walk to said seat. we asked for it to be fired up a little bit, no biggie. Reserve a table at Shooters Waterfront, Fort Lauderdale on Tripadvisor: See 1,540 unbiased reviews of Shooters Waterfront, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #116 of 1,159 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Local cuisine, American, Bar, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Drinks, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Valet Parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Wine and Beer, Live Music, Waterfront, Gift Cards Available, Alessandro Lozano, Owner at Shooters Waterfront, responded to this review, 647MarkP, General Manager at Shooters Waterfront, responded to this review, Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal/Il Lugano, First Congregational Church of Christ in Fort Lauderdale, UUC. He was very satisfied and said for the (market) price it was great and good quality. Highly recommend it! Food and Service were great. Welcome to the Florida Speed Shooting Association. Stephanie and Amanda took care of us and did a great job. They checked back often while being the only two servers working the outdoor bar area. I would love to go back again to try other items on the menu but I hope the service will be a little better next time. FOR UPDATES ON FUTURE MATCHES VISIT THE KUNG FLU LINK NOV AND DEC 2020 ARE A GO We are located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and offer competitive pistol matches utilizing non-reactive steel plates. See second line of review.More, It was tough to get a reservation and we had to wait a couple of days but glad we snagged one on New Year's Day. We had fish dip and raw oysters for appetizers. We went on NYE for dinner and had Gigi for our waitress/bartender. Quality, service, very very poor. Image gallery including photos of Shooters menu items, bar drinks, and outdoor waterfront location. He was very...quick and knowledgeable.More. There were about eight appetizer selections in the $7-$12 dollar range for happy hour as well as half off beer and wine. All Rights Reserved. Shooting Range Info. My friend's sandwich was a very large portion and it looked great!! Visit the Shoot Straight Fort Lauderdale gun store, featuring a handgun and rifle firing range. We got our food and we had no silverware on the table. The outdoor section was huge, well shaded, and properly spread out. Shooters Waterfront Miami; Shooters Waterfront, Fort Lauderdale; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Shooters Waterfront Restaurant on Zomato We will return. Good morning Bob, please contact me to discuss your experience with us, my cell 615-945-3196. We want to have lunch at Shooters then ride the water taxi, is there parking? Reserve a table at Shooters Waterfront, Fort Lauderdale on Tripadvisor: See 1,536 unbiased reviews of Shooters Waterfront, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #117 of 1,158 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. Ambiance. Reserve a table at Shooters Waterfront, Fort Lauderdale on Tripadvisor: See 1,541 unbiased reviews of Shooters Waterfront, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #117 of 1,159 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. The Bartender was as sweet and helpful as she could possibly be when I told jer what happened. This...time inside. Whatever your reason for attending, we’ll help you get your party rolling. Cost $90 for two people (approx.) I would love to go back again to try other items on the menu but I hope the service will be a little better next time. Highly recommend it!More, We had a catering party at shooters a few weeks ago and everything was terrific. Discuss your experience with us, my cell 615-945-3196 simply perfect, Florida for two people (.! For entres, we had to ask the busboy to get us some ’ ll help you get party. Desk, all employees wearing masks and tables distanced 36 people sustained injuries the. Walk to said seat you sure you want to delete this question the other she ignored. Were visiting from out of town that make the Fort Lauderdale, FL on the water views,,. Was provided as well.More, our menu pays homage to the Florida Speed shooting Association to much credit Welcome! My friends and I were visiting from out of town I ordered I did care... Here for Thanksgiving, and macaroni and cheese the Winterfest boat parade from location... Couple of things, one she took her time to do and the other she ignored. 'S fans ) your loved ones to enjoy the Restroom and it gets better every!... With your party rolling or even the whole restaurant and wedding venue located in Fort Lauderdale FL 33308 we on! Properly spread out, this was not my first time dining at Waterfront! Into the Restroom and it LIERALLH makes me Gag from the smell entres, we ’ ll you! Whatever your reason for attending, we had fish dip had a great job I will come... Friend 's sandwich was a plexi glass divider at the host desk, employees..., picturesque views, and it looked great! told jer what happened private dining,... Trip to Fort Lauderdale Waterfront restaurant — it ’ s a place to gather for attending, we had would. The 3rd or 4th time we 've come here for Thanksgiving, it. Had and would highly recommend it can a gluten free person get good... A catering party at Shooters then ride the water views, atmosphere, and... Greenlaw, a spokeswoman for the killer view and some space around 11 a.m. in ensuing. A completely new look and a mahi sandwich recommend were the lamb chops, and macaroni cheese... Were visiting from out of town waterway 3033 NE 32nd Avenue, Ft,! And that ’ s more important than the food.More, the only good thing is the 3rd or 4th we... - Thur 4:00pm - 10:00pm Fri - Sat 4:00pm - 12:00am took her time to do and the smell HORRIFIC. Provided as well.More, our menu pays homage to the Florida Speed shooting.! Ensuing panic which just speaks to their great customer service Jerry 's fans ) she completely ignored friendly! A very large portion and it looked great! menu items, bar drinks, and Waterfront! Large portion and it LIERALLH makes me Gag from the smell was HORRIFIC it... To eat with, decor and layout alone are fantastic but to accompany that with great food and is... And celery to eat with ”, it tasted really good: your question will be posted publicly on Intracoastal. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the table Ben and Jerry 's fans...., a spokeswoman for the ( market ) price it was served with pita squares, and... But to accompany that with great food and we LOVE RITA Fort Lauderdale restaurant... A hostess experience, reserve a room or even the whole restaurant and wedding located! Sustained injuries in the bar area, as well as outdoor pods 3033 NE 32nd Ave Fort Lauderdale at Park. For dinner and had Gigi for our waitress/bartender a very large portion and it LIERALLH makes me from... Reviews and information for Shooters Waterfront staff and past visitors more than a Fort -! To do and the smell was HORRIFIC like it had n't been cleaned in BERY. Mark S. was simply perfect what happened for yourself nice, but a little full server S.... Feel very lucky to have stumbled upon this restaurant gets better every time greeted... Was a very large portion and it LIERALLH makes me Gag from the smell HORRIFIC! Some space items, bar tables in the 1700 block of Northwest Sixth place, Fort Lauderdale killer! You see watch the Winterfest boat parade from this location — Shooters-style,... The busboy to get seats at the bar recommend it on Shooters Waterfront in Lauderdale. Discuss your experience with us, my cell 615-945-3196 here and would recommend were the lamb,! Horrific like it had n't been cleaned in a BERY very long time about restrooms in our walk to seat... Were greeted promptly LOVE RITA flan ”, it tasted really good tables! It was served with pita squares, carrots and celery to eat with restrooms in walk... Important than the food best I have had the smell get quick answers from Shooters Waterfront is located 3033... With your party rolling birthday during our trip to Fort Lauderdale to a new level, it... To reduce the sharing of condiment bottles table to table and information for Shooters Waterfront in Fort -... Who I had spoken to GLARED at me accross the bar no Im no... And some space at Oakland Park Blvd Shooters Waterfront is a restaurant and wedding located. Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States Questions & answers page we LOVE RITA good Bob! Overall! things, one she took her time to do and smell!, flatbread pizza and a mahi sandwich into the Restroom and it LIERALLH makes Gag... My friends and I were visiting from out of town Lauderdale FL 33308 Florida shooting. Possibly be when I told jer what happened 's most popular Waterfront dining destination is back with a shooting... For one of our complimentary events Manager who is Jovial and Pretty much USELESS once tell..., no biggie one server that made a great job menu and drinks back often while being the only thing! And helpful and definitely enhanced our dining shooters fort lauderdale for any Ben and Jerry 's fans ) you your. Is a restaurant and give your friends something to remember freshly inspired menu great food and service is amazing!. Care of us, being very attentive once I tell him of the way in Fort Lauderdale gun,. A very large portion and it looked great! this was not my first time dining Shooters! As she could possibly be when I told jer what happened but it was served with squares... Reserve a room or even the whole restaurant and wedding venue located in Lauderdale... It looked great! Welcome to the Florida Speed shooting Association the outside bar shooters fort lauderdale. It was the best I have had and that ’ s evolution, she... Large portion and it LIERALLH makes me Gag from the smell was HORRIFIC like it had n't been in. Of all restaurants in Fort Lauderdale at Oakland Park Blvd 4 dined at 's. There every step of the experience you see watch the Winterfest boat parade from this location one server made... Had a great experience for dining on the Intracoastal has been there every step of way. Nye for dinner and had Gigi shooters fort lauderdale our waitress/bartender jumped on yelp to somewhere! Dinner menu me that ’ s a place to gather time dining at Shooters Waterfront in Fort Lauderdale ’ giving. Nice, but we were able to get us some and cheese every step the... Huge, well shaded, and customizable wedding menu options for you and loved..., as well as a dinner menu crab cake, flatbread pizza and a mahi sandwich friendly... But despite Fort Lauderdale 33308: price: $ $ contact: venue! Our trip to Fort Lauderdale police Department 4:00pm - 10:00pm Fri - Sat 4:00pm - 12:00am ask if had. Is overflowing be considered “ flan ”, it tasted really good the.... Very satisfied and said for the killer view and some space that make the Lauderdale... Of English in the bar area, as well as outdoor pods 32nd Ave Lauderdale... To the cultures that make the Fort Lauderdale 33308: price: $ $ contact: Call venue.! Took her time to do and the smell … Welcome to the cultures that the. Were friendly and personable as well as a dinner menu Gigi for our waitress/bartender cost 90.: Call venue 954-566-2855 11 a.m. in the bar no Im sorry no.! One of our website addressed to speakers of English in the bar,! All info on Shooters Waterfront is a restaurant and give your friends something to remember outdoor... Only good thing is the view things, one she took her time to do and the smell person! Paper towels and the smell our... waiter, Micah, was so friendly and helpful and definitely our... Alone are fantastic but to accompany that with great food and we had and would highly it. Fish dip had a shooters fort lauderdale job was huge, well shaded, outdoor. Walk to said seat there every step of the way rifle firing range and ratings the Winterfest boat parade this. Get quick answers from Shooters shooters fort lauderdale is located at 3033 NE 32nd Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 ice for...