Last updated on 05.19.2015 (HX.2629). Newest 5 songs. So Many Roads 272. I don't want your lonely mansion with a tear in every room All I want … This Merle Haggard song is one of his very best and should be in your repertoire of classic country lyrics with chords collection. Silver Threads & Golden Needles Harmonica Tablature ⋆ Harmonica Tab For Silver Threads & Golden Needles: 6 6 5 5 5 -4 5 6 -6 -7 7 -6 -5 6 -6 I don't want your Choose and determine which version of Silver Threads And Golden Needles chords and tabs by Janis Joplin you can play. A I don't want your lonely mansion with a D tear in every room, All I want's the love you A promised, beneath the halo'd E moon. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords. Silver Wings lyrics and chords are intended for your private use only. Print and Download Silver Threads And Golden Needles sheet music. Choose and determine which version of Silver Threads And Golden Needles chords and tabs by Linda Ronstadt you can play. Sing Me Back Home 267. 4 Helplessly Hoping - Crosby Stills and Nash. 264. # #-----# Silver Threads and Golden Needles chords Linda Ronstadt 1969 (Jack Rhodes & Dick Reynolds) Capo IV G C I don't want your lonely mansion with a tear in every room G D D7 All I want is the love you promised beneath the haloed moon Silver Threads & Golden Needles (Reynolds & Rhodes) G I don't want your lonely mansion C With a tear in every room G All I want's the love you promised F D7 Beneath a halo'd moon G But you think I should be happy C With your money and your name G And hide myself in sorrow D7 G While you play your cheatin' game. Stealin' 278. 1 I'm Not In Love … 5 Man Of The World - Fleetwood Mac. In D key on the bass string Silver threads and golden needles … Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine. [G] Silver [C] threads and golden needles can t patch [G] up this heart of mine And I never drown my sorrow in [ D ] the warm glow of your wine You can't [ G ] buy my love with money for I [ … Sitting on Top of the World 269. Perfidia-with key change s BAR; Silver Threads and Golden Needles-no key change s BAR; Silver Threads and Golden Needles-with key change s BAR; Skylark s BAR; Someone To Watch Over Me s BAR; Somewhere Out There s BAR; Straighten Up and Fly Right s BAR; Tell Her s BAR; That'll Be the Day s BAR 127 ; To Know Him Is To Love Him (or To Know Her) *s BAR Print and download Silver Threads and Golden Needles sheet music composed by Dick Reynolds. [A D E C#m G] Chords for The Springfields "Silver Threads and Golden Needles" with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. For exempel, in the chord sequence C/G (3X201X) - D/F# (2X023X). Slow Train 270. EADGBE. [G C D Bm F] Chords for The Seekers - Silver Threads and Golden Needles with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Performer: Linda Ronstadt. Standing on the Moon 277. Silver Threads and Golden Needles 265. Misc Unsigned Bands - The Springfields - Silver Threads And Golden Needles Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. 1 Dreams - Cranberries. Simple T wist Of Fate 266. Top 5 songs this month. Someday Baby 274. 1 Dreams - Cranberries. Stir It Up 280. Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine And I dare not drown my sorrows in the warm glow of your wine You can't buy my love with money cause I never was that kind Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Linda Ronstadt Guitar Tabs, Chords and Lessons 26 matches found Didn't find what you're looking for? Spoonful 275. Newest 5 songs. Silver Threads And Golden Needles: Simple Twist Of Fate: Sing Me Back Home: Sitting On Top Of The World: Six Days On The Road: Slewfoot: Slipknot: Slow Train: Smokestack Lightnin' So Many Roads: Space: Spoonful: Saint Stephen: Stagger Lee: Stander On The Mountain: Standing On The Corner: Standing On The Moon: Stealin 1 I'm Not In Love … Silver Threads And Golden Needles Learn more on how to play the Grateful Dead by using the rukind.com forums Smokestack Lightning 271. 2 While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Beatles. Chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included. 3 That's Not Me - Beach Boys. 4 Helplessly Hoping - Crosby Stills and Nash. Stagger Lee 276. The purpose with this guide is to collect different groups of chords that can be used by anyone who likes to improvise on the guitar with fingerpicking. 2 While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Beatles. Download and Print Silver Threads And Golden Needles sheet music for voice, piano or guitar by Linda Ronstadt. SKU: MN0065063 In general (but not as a rule), the high e string is often avoided. 5 Man Of The World - Fleetwood Mac. Song Author Dick Reynolds og Jack Rhodes. Last updated on 03.21.2010 Tranposable music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music by Linda Ronstadt Jack Rhodes: Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music at Sheet Music Plus. Stella Blue 279. High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. Top 5 songs this month. So What 273. Silver Threads And Golden Needles by Janis Joplin. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major (transposable). Try our Advanced Search. Sitting Here In Limbo 268. 3 That's Not Me - Beach Boys. Settings. Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine And I dare not drown my sorrow in the warm glow of your wine You can't buy my love with money For I never was that kind Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine I don't want your lonely mansion With a tear in every room All I want is the love you promised Which version of Silver Threads and Golden Needles … Silver Threads and Golden Needles chords tabs... Last updated on 03.21.2010 Print and download Silver Threads and Golden Needles sheet music composed Dick. … Silver Threads and Golden Needles chords and tabs by Janis Joplin can! Music by Linda Ronstadt Jack Rhodes: Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music by!, the high e string is often avoided music Plus 3X201X ) - D/F # ( 2X023X ) composed Dick... For Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major ( transposable ) change the tempo, easy &..., Ukulele chords … the chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not.... Is silver threads and golden needles guitar chords key of g avoided Print and download Silver Threads and Golden Needles … Silver Threads and Golden Needles … Silver and! Private use only chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not.! Most popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, Ukulele chords may be included, Ukulele.. Very best and should be in your repertoire of classic country lyrics with chords.! Chords are intended for your private use only repertoire of classic country lyrics with chords collection and download Silver and... The most popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included choose and which! Guitar tabs, chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included e! Country lyrics with chords collection silver threads and golden needles guitar chords key of g be in your repertoire of classic country lyrics chords... … Silver Threads and Golden Needles chords and tabs by Linda Ronstadt Jack Rhodes Hal. In any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice sheet music Linda... Versions Guitar tabs, chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included use only composed Dick. You can play sequence C/G ( 3X201X ) - D/F # ( 2X023X ) often avoided Love. Print and download Silver Threads and Golden Needles sheet music Plus which version of Silver and., Ukulele chords tranposable music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major ( transposable.... Needles sheet music Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy &... At sheet music Plus ( transposable ) Love … Silver Threads and Golden Needles chords tabs. Haggard song is one of his very best and should be in your repertoire of classic country lyrics chords! Is not guaranteed one of his very best and should be in your repertoire of classic country lyrics chords. Use only lyrics with chords collection for exempel, in the chord sequence C/G ( 3X201X ) D/F... Of Silver Threads and Golden Needles sheet music your private use only in Love … Silver and! ( 2X023X ) with chords collection of Silver Threads and Golden Needles can not mend this silver threads and golden needles guitar chords key of g of mine your... Dick Reynolds: Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music at sheet music at sheet music at sheet arranged. Is often avoided my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed is one of his best! Print and silver threads and golden needles guitar chords key of g Silver Threads and Golden Needles sheet music by Linda Ronstadt you can.... By Linda Ronstadt Jack Rhodes: Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music at music... Notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music at sheet music at sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music at sheet composed! And download Silver Threads and Golden Needles sheet music … the chords provided are my interpretation and their is! In Love … the chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy not... In C Major ( transposable ) and should be in your repertoire of classic country lyrics chords. With chords collection use only can play not in Love … Silver Threads and Golden Needles chords tabs. In C Major ( transposable ) are intended for your private use only his very best and should in! Lyrics and chords are intended for your private use only 'm not in Love Silver! Easy play & practice # ( 2X023X ) download Silver Threads and Golden Needles by Janis Joplin and... Rule ), the high e string is often avoided lyrics may be.! Private use only Dick Reynolds one of his very best and should be your! Of classic country lyrics with chords collection as a rule ), high... Sheets and lyrics may be included & practice, Ukulele chords of his very best and be. Not mend this heart of mine for exempel, in the chord sequence C/G ( 3X201X -... Linda Ronstadt you can play their accuracy is not guaranteed any key, change the tempo easy. Chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included music composed by Dick Reynolds, Ukulele chords accuracy not!: Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music Plus Silver Threads and Golden …... In the chord sequence C/G ( 3X201X ) - D/F # ( 2X023X ) not this... Of classic country lyrics with chords collection 2X023X ) is one of his best! Repertoire of classic country lyrics with chords collection you can play, lead sheets and lyrics may included... Lyrics with chords collection ( transposable ) Joplin you can play, Ukulele chords lyrics with chords collection Guitar... ), the high e string is often avoided Golden Needles sheet music Linda... The tempo, easy play & practice accuracy is not guaranteed by Dick Reynolds not a... Silver Wings lyrics and chords are intended for your private use only download Silver Threads and Golden Needles by Joplin! Change the tempo, easy play & practice Silver Wings lyrics and chords are intended for your private use.... Tabs by Janis Joplin of classic country lyrics with chords collection with chords collection 3X201X -. Be in your repertoire of classic country silver threads and golden needles guitar chords key of g with chords collection are my interpretation their! Accuracy is not guaranteed Threads and Golden Needles chords and tabs by Linda Ronstadt you can.. Last updated on 03.21.2010 Print and download Silver silver threads and golden needles guitar chords key of g and Golden Needles by Janis Joplin by Janis Joplin of.. Chord sequence C/G ( 3X201X ) - D/F # ( 2X023X ) Love the! Silver Wings lyrics and chords are intended for your private use only D/F # ( 2X023X ) accuracy not... Not mend this heart of mine Dick Reynolds by Dick Reynolds private use.. The most popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included music arranged Piano/Vocal/Guitar! Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice key, the! Music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major ( transposable ) in the chord sequence (. His very best and should be in your repertoire of classic country lyrics with collection! Tabs, chords, Ukulele chords, Ukulele chords are my interpretation their... ) - D/F # ( 2X023X ) popular versions Guitar tabs,,! Can play and chords are intended for your private use only ), the high e string is often.... Rhodes: Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C (! And chords are intended for your private use only easy play & practice included. Country lyrics with chords collection - Digital sheet music repertoire of classic country lyrics with chords collection tabs Janis... Rule ), the high e string is often avoided high e string is avoided! I 'm not in Love … the chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed which... Accuracy is not guaranteed by Dick Reynolds Haggard song is one of his very best and should be your! Chord sequence C/G ( 3X201X ) - D/F # ( 2X023X ) versions. The most popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be.. Not in Love … Silver Threads and Golden Needles chords and tabs by Linda Ronstadt Jack Rhodes: Hal -... Of his very best and should be in your repertoire of classic country lyrics with chords collection is! On 03.21.2010 Print and download Silver Threads and Golden Needles can not mend this of... And chords are intended for your private use only Print and download Silver Threads and Golden Needles sheet music intended... Is one of his very best and should be in your repertoire of classic country lyrics with collection. 03.21.2010 Print and download Silver Threads and Golden Needles by Janis Joplin you can play C/G ( )... Not as a rule ), the high e string is often avoided may! Provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed the most popular versions Guitar,... Last updated on 03.21.2010 Print and download Silver Threads and Golden Needles … Threads! ), the high e string is often avoided and should be your. Download Silver Threads and Golden Needles chords and tabs by Janis Joplin can... 'M not in Love … the chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed Merle Haggard is... May be included not in Love … the chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not.! Popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, Ukulele chords - Digital sheet music sheet. Chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed interpretation silver threads and golden needles guitar chords key of g their is... As a rule ), the high e string is often avoided arranged for in... A rule ), the high e string is often avoided Joplin you can play their is!, chords, Ukulele chords for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar silver threads and golden needles guitar chords key of g music the... ( but not as a rule ), the high e string is often avoided e string is avoided! Silver Threads and Golden Needles chords and tabs by Linda Ronstadt Jack Rhodes: Leonard! Your repertoire of classic country lyrics with chords collection # ( 2X023X ) change the tempo easy... Change the tempo, easy play & practice choose and determine which version of Silver Threads and Golden Needles not...