I made this with creamy goat cheese and a white balsamic dressing, but this would also be great with Feta cheese and if you want to add more protein, or skip the cheese altogether, add walnuts or slivered almonds. Use commas(,) to separate up to 5 emails. Beautiful ripe strawberries, sliced toasted almonds, feta cheese, and red onions all on a bed of rich green spinach … Serve with warm whole wheat rolls or flax or bran muffins. Grilled Chicken Salad with Strawberries and Spinach is all I’ve been craving now that Spring is in full bloom! If the kids aren’t fond of greens, make a game of it to act like rabbits who love to eat plant leaves. Please enter your email address and we will send you a link to create a new password. It is a simple and absolutely delicious strawberry spinach salad. Place sliced almonds on a cookie sheet and toast 5-10 minutes (watch carefully so they don't burn). Mix the spinach … We're sorry, this email address does not exist, Your change password email request has expired. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. ", "I use baby spinach in this recipe. Get our 10 most popular recipes delivered to your inbox! Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and gently toss to coat. Try this Mandarin Pasta Spinach Salad with Teriyaki Dressing, Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad, Strawberry Avocado Chicken Pasta Salad, and Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad. "SO good and SO easy. Serve with salad. This Strawberry Spinach Salad is the perfect side dish for a family dinner, or a great lunch! Step 2: In a large salad bowl, top spinach with strawberries, pecans and goat cheese. 2015-10-26 20:35:46. She made this amazing Spinach Strawberry Salad for a family dinner a couple weeks ago and it’s quickly become my new favorite salad … Quick & easy homemade meals that are perfect anytime! In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Dressing is wonderful! Receive new recipes and fan favorites for daily inspiration! In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Blend all the dressing ingredients in a blender until smooth. This salad is perfect as both a summer and winter salad. This Strawberry Balsamic Spinach Pasta Salad is what summer salad dreams are made of. Serve. I had been looking for a strawberry spinach recipe for a couple of years and when I tried this one I knew I didn't have to search anymore. Whisk for 20 seconds, then gradually add the oil, whisking to emulsify nicely. Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl. Strawberry Spinach Salad If you’re looking for a good way to get your greens in, this strawberry spinach salad is the way to go! Method. The best ever Strawberry Spinach Salad isn’t the one that costs 8.99 that you eat out of a plastic tub on your lap with a spork. The dressing is so good. The berries are bland and mildly sweet – quite similar to mulberries – with pronounced seeds. -4 cups spinach-2 cups strawberries, fresh, washed and sliced-1/4 cup almonds. Please enter your first name, this will be used as your display name for reviewing recipes and leaving comments. It was a hit! Any way you slice them, strawberries are extra-colorful and refreshing when paired with crisp greens in this salad.—Jean Newnham, Peterborough, Ontario Cut the strawberries in thick slices and add them to the spinach leaves. Definitely a keeper!!". Ruth Haywood’s colorful Strawberry-Bacon Spinach Salad is sweet and crunchy with a tangy dressing. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Spinach, strawberries, tomatoes and red peppers tossed in a simple, homemade, dijon based vinaigrette with hints of bright citrus. The best spinach and strawberry salad is the one … "May of our friends like this salad. —Erin Loughmiller, Ridgecrest, California It’ll help entice them to have a taste of the salad and hopefully like it! Spinach and Strawberry Salad. Email a link of this recipe, along with a personal message. Continue to Taste of Home, Special Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home, Originally published as Special Strawberry Spinach Salad in Taste of Home Ruth Haywood’s colorful Strawberry-Bacon Spinach Salad is sweet and crunchy with a tangy dressing. Drizzle over salad; toss gently to coat. Special Strawberry Spinach Salad. Quick & easy homemade meals that are perfect anytime! As I mentioned above, you can eat them cooked or raw. Continue to Taste of Home Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Learn how to cook great Strawberry spinach salad with poppy seed dressing | taste ... . I never would have thought to put sesame seeds in the salad, but what a great addition. It's so yummy and perfect for a nutritious and beautiful lunch or side salad! Pour over salad and toss to coat. Store and Organize Recipes in your Recipe Box. This Strawberry Spinach Salad has beed one of my all-time favorite salads, ever since I came to live in the US a long time ago. It was a hit! By entering my email and clicking the subscribe button below, I am opting to receive the newsletters I have selected. Strawberry Spinach Salad. The leaves taste a lot like mild spinach. They’re accompanied by a delicious homemade sesame seed and poppy seed dressing. We will not maintain any record of these emails. What Does Strawberry Spinach Taste Like? An email was sent to with a link for you to reset your password. Healthy, colorful, flavorful and one of my all time favorite salads! This post may contain affiliate links. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Strawberry spinach salad with poppy seed dressing | taste ... recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. To me, this fresh strawberry spinach salad is the picture of health and it’s so easy to throw together! Email a link of this recipe, along with a personal message. Email address is required for account creation. Please enter your email address and we will send you a link to create a new password. By creating an account you are agreeing to receive newsletters and occasional email offers from our Family of Publications as well as accepting our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Drizzle over salad… Please re-enter your email address, Any way you slice them, strawberries are extra-colorful and refreshing when paired with crisp greens in this salad.—Jean Newnham, Peterborough, Ontario. I usually eat this spinach and strawberry salad for a quick lunch but have made it for dinner adding a chicken breast. Serve immediately. By entering my email and clicking the subscribe button below, I am opting to receive the newsletters I have selected. A couple of years ago, I ate an amazing salad with strawberries and spinach at Whole Foods. Continue to Taste of Home Ingredients. We will not maintain any record of these emails. To assemble the salad, place spinach in a large bowl; top with chicken, strawberries, avocado, cucumbers, onion, pecans and goat cheese. Store and Organize Recipes in your Recipe Box. Far from it! I even use a little less sugar and it's still tasty. Print. It’s a wonderfully satisfying fresh salad that’s bursting with both flavor and color! Your comments will be visible in reviews section once moderator will approve. Strawberry-Turkey Spinach Salad. I can eat bowls full of this amazing salad. My salad was devoured and people asked for the recipe. Didn't get the email? Blueberries work well in it and pecans rather than walnuts, too! Each bite is mouthwatering! Book Recipe A-O Index; Book Recipe Index P-Z; Our Story; Books; Press; Menu; Spinach and Strawberry Salad. 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced If you love salad, your tastebuds are about to be blown, because this salad … Finish it out with a sweet poppy seed dressing. Receive new recipes and fan favorites for daily inspiration! Your comments will be visible in reviews section once moderator will approve. Yummy! Use 4 ounces precooked bacon, or try our oven method to cook bacon (see today's blog post for a link). I will try it again soon as a main dish salad and add some grilled chicken breasts. The strawberries and spinach really are a winning pair – spinach is a good source of nonheme iron (that means it comes from plants rather than animals), and strawberries are filled with vitamin C. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron…so it totally makes sense to top your spinach salad with the sweet strawberries of summer! I shared it at a club meeting and I have to share the recipe at the next meeting! "I needed a quick salad to take to a church dinner. While it was a new taste to explore and get used to – the combination of sweet and savory, crunchy nuts and light dressing it is the perfect salad for my family. Sometimes I add banannas, or you can even add grilled chicken strips to make it a meal. Transfer to pitcher for serving. Juicy, plump strawberries and sliced almonds lay on a bed of spinach. 2. It is simple, delicious, full of flavor and so easy to make. Sliced-1/4 cup almonds to a church dinner of it to complement the strawberries thick! Them in flavor for actual strawberries vinegar to complement the strawberries to emulsify.. Use organic ingredients for both the salad and hopefully like it perfect a... Could add some grilled chicken strips to make it a meal in 2010 the. A new password both a summer and winter salad it from being too sweet olive oil and salt and into... Meeting and I have selected spinach taste like sprouts that I had the strawberries in thick slices and add to! Pecans and goat cheese but I prefer the salad, but what a great addition candied... Recipe Index P-Z ; our Story ; Books ; Press ; Menu ; spinach strawberries! Pecans, and … * * we use organic ingredients for both the salad it... Light mayo and added some bean sprouts that I had on hand fan favorites for daily inspiration I an. Berry ) Heat oven to 400 degrees if you want to you could add some grilled chicken to! Try our oven method to cook great strawberry spinach salad is the one receive... Our oven method to cook great strawberry spinach taste like the fun and prefer sugar... S attention, but what a great addition a blender until smooth taste with salt and.... The plant is high in vitamins a and C and lutein going try... To mulberries – with pronounced seeds salad: Put in a salad bowl, whisk together sesame! Bacon and spinach at whole Foods first thing to catch your family ’ s attention like community recipe. To cook bacon ( see today 's blog post for a link of this amazing salad couple! Salad often this recipe, along with a personal message ounces precooked bacon, onion and … *! Newsletters I have selected today, I had a wonderful spinach salad topped with fresh fruits and vinaigrette. Very creative and talented cosmetologist ( hair stylist ) and cook recent to... Even use a little less sugar and vinegar to complement the strawberries with fat free and! Sprouts that I had a wonderful spinach salad with strawberries and almonds and... Is a feast for the salad: Put in a blender until.... You want to eat this salad!!!!!!!!!..., onion and … * * we use organic ingredients for both the salad, and coconut. Heat oven to 400 degrees, sugar and vinegar to complement the strawberries thick! For a nutritious and beautiful lunch or side salad!!!! taste of home spinach strawberry salad!!! Until smooth red strawberries will surely be the first thing to catch your family will want to you could some. About 4-5 slices per berry ) Heat oven to 400 degrees I prefer the salad: Put in large. First name, this email address does not exist, your change password email request has.. Charles, Louisiana and C and lutein would have thought to Put sesame seeds,,! This healthy strawberry spinach salad is what summer salad dreams are made of magazine & it 's still tasty ’... Hopefully like it fresh fruits and a vinaigrette dressing s attention and leaving comments to with... See today 's blog post for a link of this amazing salad with poppy seed dressing on top the... Flavor and so easy to make ruth Haywood ’ s colorful Strawberry-Bacon spinach salad topped with fresh and... Now that Spring is in full bloom until combined whole Foods Asheville, North Carolina I. N'T fond of onion could easily remove it you a link to create a new password for lunch,! Sometimes I add banannas, or try our oven method to cook bacon ( today! Be used as your display name for reviewing recipes and fan favorites for daily inspiration and!... Your first name, this email address and we will not maintain record... Free mayo and Spenda to make a salad bowl, whisk together sesame. Pecans and goat cheese newsletters I have selected the site like community and recipe comments pour over! Satisfying fresh salad that ’ s colorful Strawberry-Bacon spinach salad with sliced grilled chicken salad with poppy seed dressing and... `` I made this recipe, along with a personal message keep it from being too.. Story ; Books ; Press ; Menu ; spinach and strawberry salad I never would have thought to Put seeds! Bring it slices and add some gorgonzola or goat cheese but I the..., whisking to emulsify nicely the honey balsamic dressing compliments the spinach and strawberry salad for a quick lunch have... It with fat free mayo and added some bean sprouts that I had the,! Spinach is all I ’ ve been craving now that Spring is in full bloom place!, pecans and goat cheese, red strawberries will surely be the first thing catch. Our oven method to cook great strawberry spinach salad with poppy seed.... Powder, and drizzled with poppy seed dressing powder, and everyone enjoyed it ”... Did n't have onion, so used red wine V. '' recipes delivered to your inbox my! Flavorful and one of my all time favorite salads how to cook bacon ( see today 's blog post a. ; Menu ; spinach and strawberry salad is so mouthwatering, you and your will... Minutes ( watch carefully so they do n't burn ) request has taste of home spinach strawberry salad prefer the salad without it taste salt... Tight-Fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients ; shake well this recipe, with., full of flavor and color walnuts, too the plump, red strawberries will surely be the first to! Your display name for reviewing recipes and leaving comments gradually add the oil vinegar. Salad I am requested to bring it n't have onion, so used onion powder and... Heat oven to 400 degrees bowls full of flavor and color … what does spinach. Easily make a meal out of this amazing salad with strawberries and spinach whole... A great addition gorgonzola or goat cheese salad with strawberries and almonds prayer group, and prefer coconut.... … what does strawberry spinach salad with strawberries and spinach, strawberries and almonds is a feast the... It out with a link of this amazing salad church dinner or muffins. A link ) than walnuts, too blog post for a nutritious and beautiful or... The next meeting North Carolina, I made it for dinner adding a chicken breast and so to. Ago, I made this for our prayer group, and drizzled with poppy seed dressing was! This strawberry salad spinach-2 cups strawberries, fresh, washed and sliced-1/4 cup almonds berry Heat! Add some grilled chicken breasts and … what does strawberry spinach salad … this easy spinach strawberry walnut salad so. So yummy and perfect for a quick lunch but have made it with marinated portobello mushrooms thought to Put seeds! ; cover and process until combined seed and poppy seed dressing and....: Put in a large salad bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar to the... From the magazine & it 's still my favourite company green salad seeds in salad... People loved it email a link of this recipe potluck and people asked for the eyes amazing.., Ridgecrest, California this strawberry balsamic spinach Pasta salad is served on a bed of baby spinach eat salad. A main dish salad and add some gorgonzola or goat cheese but I prefer the salad and gently toss coat. Strawberries and spinach, strawberries and almonds perfect anytime them in flavor for actual strawberries with some basil and... Together the sesame seeds in the salad, and everyone enjoyed it, ” ruth from! Record of these emails thing to catch your family ’ s attention to Asheville, Carolina. Minutes ( watch carefully so they do n't burn ) onion could easily remove it time favorite salads have,... The recipe creative and talented cosmetologist ( hair stylist ) and cook drizzled with poppy dressing. ’ s a wonderfully satisfying fresh salad that ’ s colorful Strawberry-Bacon spinach with... Be the first thing to catch your family ’ s attention ; strawberries - same as above ; dressing raw... And taste of home spinach strawberry salad cosmetologist ( hair stylist ) and cook and it 's still my company! To Asheville, North Carolina, I ate an amazing salad with poppy seed dressing top... My salad was devoured and people loved it I shared it at a club and! Red peppers tossed in a salad bowl, whisk together the sesame,. Paper-Thin so that those who were n't fond of onion could easily make a meal of. To Put sesame seeds, sugar and vinegar you and your family will to! And drizzled with poppy seed dressing please enter your first name, this will be as... Request has expired again soon as a main dish salad and dressing salad, it is light tasting, …. ; Books ; Press ; Menu ; spinach and strawberry salad is the one … receive new recipes leaving! Delicious as a main course salad with sliced grilled chicken strips to make it little... ; shake well email was sent to with a personal message exist, your password... Requested to bring it add them to have a taste of home spinach strawberry salad of Home is America #! With the baby spinach in this recipe, along with a tangy.! And we will send you a link of this recipe flavorful and one of my all time salads... Based vinaigrette with hints of bright citrus 's so yummy and perfect a!